Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can something be done about Saryn?

MrRixter

2 minutes ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

Looking at the graph I want two things.

1) A graph of the most used frames per mode.

2) A way to generate a frame usage graph from my own use.

I think that graph was the one Reb gave out during 2018. (Not 100% sure.) But it's a Dev only resource.

1 minute ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

Looking at the graph I want two things.

1) A graph of the most used frames per mode.

2) A way to generate a frame usage graph from my own use.

The graph was generated by DE (though almost a year ago iirc), so the data for your first would probably be in their logs. You could try to ask for that graphing in Feedback, but I doubt they'll do so since it would cause a flood of other requests for other graphs if they did that one.

As for you own: That data is in your inventory. Each frame has a percentage used. You could enter that data in a metric graphing program and get a fairly accurate account of your own usage. Though that data is not broken down by mode, just overall time used.

18 minutes ago, rockscl said:

i have played mostly saryn since a long time and i can tell that spore is too good with max range, however if you literally had nothing to do that means that somebody else was doing the killing job because if you just leave the spore kill the enemies, it(the spore) fails to subsist

You're meant to use the spores to spread then nuke the entire map with your 4.

11 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

So... You out damage saryns, but call their damage output broken.

I say they don't deserve the damage they get. That's why I am on the side of the people who cannot out damage them.

You say they can't live in Long missions. Which probably means you only use tank frames that don't need to even move to stay alive. And you're also probably building the frame wrong despite saying it's easy to build.

Again. I didn't say that. I said the saryns I HAVE SEEN (key point in caps) usually die all the time in lvl 100 missions.

Also the thing about tank frames is a gross overstatement.

AND AGAIN

I HAVE HAD TO SAY THIS 3 TIMES NOW. EVERY "GOOD" SARYN BUILD ONLY NEEDS...

Flow

Ability Strength

Range

Efficiency mods

It's not hard to build for a saryn. Don't act like you're all that because you can build for saryn. MR5's could.

Go sort out your contradictions and thoughts before replying again and talking with your emotions instead of your brain.

AFTER ALL THE LIES AND ASSUMPTIONS AND MISINFORMATIONED POSTS YOU HAVE PUT. You still say this. You're entire point is gone. Don't try to be some all-knowing guru where in fact you know nothing.

So many people who don't read what I put.

I don't know where to begin. It's getting ridiculous how much I've been repeating myself. Don't try and make a stupid point without reading what I've said. Like the amount of stuff you have assumed here is insane. Such an awful point.

My response is what's in bold.

hace 2 minutos, WoodedSkate89 dijo:

You're meant to use the spores to spread then nuke the entire map with your 4.

Whats the idea behind this answer? You use your 4 and as a result your whole spored targets usually dies at the same time, that sends you back to square one where you have to spread it again, then the only way to spread it is by having someone actively killing minions.

2 minutes ago, rockscl said:

Whats the idea behind this answer? You use your 4 and as a result your whole spored targets usually dies at the same time, that sends you back to square one where you have to spread it again, then the only way to spread it is by having someone actively killing minions.

Thats what nuking is.

You use mods like stretch, augur reach and overextended to spread your spores as much as possible. Then once spread you press your 4 which damages 40 enemies considerably at once.

Or there is another way, the way that you do.

Either slow nuke or quick nuke

@WoodedSkate89 quoting you here.

"WE GET 60-80% DAMAGE PER MISSION.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL"

But again, you're saying you think saryns damage output is broken.

Insulting people and contradicting yourself are both very good ways to make people stop taking your seriously.

Again, take a break from the forums and think about what you want to say, maybe try not to insult people you want to have a discussion with.

38 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I have 31 umbral builds you trash.

I mean... Good for you

One of them is Saryn.

It is by far not my most OP build.

Maybe your builds just bad then?

Your respect is worth exactly 0.

Ooooh sorry big man. I just said I didn't respect people who press 2 buttons and get free damage done for them. Most people don't like saryn.

Just because you're a trashy saryn main, doesn't mean she's a good frame. Accept that.

There's nothing to listen to since you keep claiming how good you are and yet you can't compete to a Saryn. A pure contradiction.

You have not read what I have put so I shall put this again.

I get 60-80% damage per game. But the saryn with 20% damage doesn't earn that

So before anybody else jumps at you for not only being extremely incompetent, but also pretending to be some kind of "pro", just go release brain farts somewhere esle.

I'm not a pro. Never said I was. Read through my other posts. Nice pathetic attempt at a dig though.

Show me a screen.

Show me where a Saryn, not some newly bought mr 2, did 20 and you did 60 with Hildryn.

Cmon big guy.

Every tool on the forums solos 2hr Arbs with Mag. Give proof.

All of your posts boil down to "I deal so much damage but all Saryns die, suck and do less damage with me". If that is so what's your issue...

You're just another tool hating on something hard enough to contradict himself just to try and prove some moot point.

hace 1 minuto, WoodedSkate89 dijo:

Thats what nuking is.

You use mods like stretch, augur reach and overextended to spread your spores as much as possible. Then once spread you press your 4 which damages 40 enemies considerably at once.

Or there is another way, the way that you do.

Either slow nuke or quick nuke

Seems like you are missing my point between the past discussion you have had in here, it is that you cant really AFK the mission out just because there s a saryn in your squad, someone has to be "manually" killing things during the spore spreading

1 minute ago, stormy505 said:

@WoodedSkate89 quoting you here.

"WE GET 60-80% DAMAGE PER MISSION.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL"

But again, you're saying you think saryns damage output is broken.

Insulting people and contradicting yourself are both very good ways to make people stop taking your seriously.

Again, take a break from the forums and think about what you want to say, maybe try not to insult people you want to have a discussion with.

Jesus christ its not like you read it at all.

If this doesnt work I give up.

READ IT.

Most players are capable at beating a saryn without a warframe that does everything for them.

But even on 20% damage. Saryn doesn't deserve what she gets. Because she doesn't work for it. That is my point.

That is not contradicting myself at all. Look at a dictionary please.

2 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

All of your posts boil down to "I deal so much damage but all Saryns die, suck and do less damage with me". If that is so what's your issue...

You're just another tool hating on something hard enough to contradict himself just to try and prove some moot point.

Omd no they don't. In MY opinion, saryn's are trash. You are allowed to think differently. Most players can outbuild a saryn. It's really not that hard.

My issue is...

(Just gonna take a moment to say he hasn't read what I've been saying before)

Even on their 20% damage they do not deserve it. Please read my post before responding. It helps both of us.

I don't care if it's nerfed or not, not enough to make me leave the game. I just rather it would.

Also calling me a "tool" is the equivalent of a year 2 calling someone a poopyhead

2 minutes ago, rockscl said:

Seems like you are missing my point between the past discussion you have had in here, it is that you cant really AFK the mission out just because there s a saryn in your squad, someone has to be "manually" killing things during the spore spreading

Ah I get your point now. I agree.

2 minutes ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Every nuker is just based around pressing 1 or 2 buttons.

Same with almost every frame of other roles.

What "work"?

Tbh I like frames that have abilities that support what you're doing with your weapons without taking over and doing everything for you. Unfortunately, there's no frame dedicated to that. (To my knowledge), some frames have one or two abilities like that. And that's why I use them

3 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Omd no they don't. In MY opinion, saryn's are trash. You are allowed to think differently. Most players can outbuild a saryn. It's really not that hard.

My issue is...

(Just gonna take a moment to say he hasn't read what I've been saying before)

Even on their 20% damage they do not deserve it. Please read my post before responding. It helps both of us.

I don't care if it's nerfed or not, not enough to make me leave the game. I just rather it would.

Also calling me a "tool" is the equivalent of a year 2 calling someone a poopyhead

Ah I get your point now. I agree.

No no no, I get you perfectly, now please provide the screen where you do 60-80% with Hildryn and a Saryn does 20.

My opinion is that you are trash and full of it at that.

3 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Tbh I like frames that have abilities that support what you're doing with your weapons without taking over and doing everything for you. Unfortunately, there's no frame dedicated to that. (To my knowledge), some frames have one or two abilities like that. And that's why I use them

Like Rhino or Loki. But in the end it's almost the same as playing with Saryn (atleast she moves around a lot unlike other nukers that stand in one place and press their 4).

Spamming E or casual pew pew (you don't even need to aim with most weapons).

Edited by InfinitusPhoenix

5 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

And yet in your entire list of tanks and wisp, which you play there wasn't a trace of Harrow.

You play the worst offenders, face tankers with timers, not much different than a CoD single player.

Edited by Ver1dian

2 minutes ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Like Rhino or Loki. But in the end it's almost the same as playing with Saryn (atleast she moves around a lot unlike other nukers that stand in one place and press their 4).

Spamming E or casual pew pew (you don't even need to aim with most weapons).

True

2 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

No no no, I get you perfectly, now please provide the screen where you do 60-80% with Hildryn and a Saryn does 20.

My opinion is that you are trash and full of it at that.

Next time i am in a lobby with a saryn. I will

1 minute ago, Ver1dian said:

And yet in your entire list of tanks and wisp, which you play there wasn't a trace of Harrow.

You play the worst offenders, face tankers with timers, not much different than a CoD single player.

Because I do not own Harrow. I mainly stick to the frames I like and don't really expand.

So Rhino is the worst offender? Jesus you naive child. Doesn't even know the nova, banshee, gara, garuda builds which can destroy in DPS.

Just now, WoodedSkate89 said:

So Rhino is the worst offender? Jesus you naive child. Doesn't even know the nova, banshee, gara, garuda builds which can destroy in DPS.

You can't get more no-skill than that, Rhino is trash on AoE dps, but if you can't even get what issue frames like Rhino and Inaros have you really have 0 game knowledge.

No wonder Rhino is often referred to as crutch prime btw.

1 minute ago, Ver1dian said:

You can't get more no-skill than that, Rhino is trash on AoE dps, but if you can't even get what issue frames like Rhino and Inaros have you really have 0 game knowledge.

No wonder Rhino is often referred to as crutch prime btw.

Bruh a saryn main is trying to say rhino has no skill

1 minute ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Bruh a saryn main is trying to say rhino has no skill

What part of 31 umbral builds don't you get?

Im just not some trash tier tank only player who gets his e-peen stomped on by a dps frame and cry about it like a dog.

What happens next time when an Equinox makes you feel little as well?