Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

The visuals of the game look worse, i'm sorry to say. The new rendering makes everything look worse than before.

For starters, eveything is too bright now. Some color palettes seem broken. My yellows turned pink and i can't change it back. The emissive colors are completely broken. Most skins show major cosmetic changes with this new update. Not good.

3 minutes ago, Tennmuerti said:

No offense, but metals looks way worse now.
It's especially noticeable on skins featuring more metal looks such as Nidus or Octavia Deluxe skins.

It's bad enough that it's making me almost not want to play. All my prime frames/ frames with metallics just look like junk now. I cannot agree with you enough.

Also, oh my lord, I hadn't checked Nidus Deluxe until you mentioned it. My poor infested boy...

9 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Could it be that the scanners aren't considered silent 'weapons'? Maybe it might be worth testing with Banshee as she makes all weapons silent?

Tested with Ivara, Loki augment and banshee, AI enemies becomes alerted, stealth scans don't work anymore. The enemies now "know" where your invisible warframe is and crowd around it, making it near impossible to get good headshots in if there are too many of them.

45 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

"If you freeze enemies with things like Frost, Atlas, or Gara’s abilities, you can now immediately apply other Status Effects! Before these powers would prevent Status Effects from being added. Read more on that here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119134-cold-status-effects-how-they-block-new-status-effects-coming-changes/ "

So, Limbo's ONE shtick. Of being a status monster with condition over load due to having the only stasis that didn't prevent application is now generic... There is no reason for me to play him over Gara now.... Well I'm done. Like, good buff for the other frames, but I now have no more reason to play limbo than be a bad CC frame....

SHEESH

If it makes you feel any better, Harrow's Condemn could do the same thing.  So Limbo is just as much a unique snowflake as he was pre-patch.

6 minutes ago, IIAxiosII said:

Lua Lens - Eidolon Lens + 5 Somatic Fibres
Eidolon Lens - BP from Bounties and crafting requires Greater Focus Lens + 5 Breath
Greater Lens - 40p or 200k bp which needs Forma + 4 standard lens 
Somatic Fibres - from Lua Demolisher 15% chance 

Oof 

Way easier to just play tridolon with randoms, or solo terralyst if you a new player and SO with just standard lens instead of wasting time and efforts and resources.

52 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

"If you freeze enemies with things like Frost, Atlas, or Gara’s abilities, you can now immediately apply other Status Effects! Before these powers would prevent Status Effects from being added. Read more on that here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119134-cold-status-effects-how-they-block-new-status-effects-coming-changes/ "

So, Limbo's ONE shtick. Of being a status monster with condition over load due to having the only stasis that didn't prevent application is now generic... There is no reason for me to play him over Gara now.... Well I'm done. Like, good buff for the other frames, but I now have no more reason to play limbo than be a bad CC frame....

SHEESH

Jesus people will complain about anything. 

the new metal rendering is currently a serious downgrade- all metals are now vross and matte/plasticky looking and not very shiny, looks like its been buffed with sandpaper. this is especially noticeable on prime warframes and orokin decorations, the gold looks really, really bad, with blurry and low-res textures and no glossiness.

big yuck

The new rendering is amazing! We can finally see every detail in all surfaces. BUT, sadly our fashion is ruined. Colors now seem very different, I guess that's because of the materials. The blackest black is no more that black :(. Please, find a way to fix that. 

Bow damage changes and ui imporvements are welcome. Lotsa qol changes. Replayable quests are always nice, even if a rarely used one. I would also exclude Eidolon NW tasks to players before TWW.

Yeah, the hdr bug makes everything look too bright and yellowing, grainy. Starchart looks blinding even with hdr off.

Volt prime details (the armband) cannot be turned off by switching to regular Volt skin.

Cephalon companion rivens are broken, urgent fix needed.

22 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Could it be that the scanners aren't considered silent 'weapons'? Maybe it might be worth testing with Banshee as she makes all weapons silent?

I have Hushed Invisibility on as well. The mines that used to ignore me are now popping up when I get close, too. Something's changed for the worse.

EDIT: I do the stealth synthesis scanning every day on Dakata so it's not like I'm coming at this with no experience/past history.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• In order to avoid spoilers, Nightwave Acts that require completing content tied to Quests will now be locked unless you have completed the related Quest. Locked Acts will point you to the Quest required to complete in order to unlock it. The following Acts will see this change:
    • “Don’t Fear The Reaper”, complete Kuva Siphon Missions, will now require The War Within Quest be completed. 
    • “Ascendant”, complete Halls of Ascension on Lua, will now require The Second Dream Quest be completed. 
    • “Grove Guardian”, kill Silver Grove Specters, will now require The Silver Grove Quest be completed.
  • Catch-up Acts will now appear once you have less than 3 current-weekly Acts left to complete, as opposed to only appearing once you’ve completed the whole current week.
  • Changed Nightwave Act progress / requirement number format (1500 to 1,500).
  • Fixed overlapping Nightwave UI after viewing an item diorama.
  • Fixed flickering issues with the orange screens in Episode 3 of Nightwave: The Emissary.
  • Fixed broken Nightwave UI when skipping through multiple Episode cinematics.
  • Fixed the Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint appearing twice in the Nightwave Cred Offerings. 
  • Fixed Nora Night’s Transmissions appearing when loading between Nightwave episodes. 

There is another challenge that REALLY needs a modification.

Kill profit taker

people that dont know that they need to reach Old Mate rank with Solaris United and have archgun deployer, need to be told as well as have the challenge locked.
you also can not join a group without having the archgun deployer.

just to put it in perspective
Old Mate needs 240,000 standing
MR 20 will take at least 12 days (not even including the time spent farming the resource requirements)
Thats almost 2 weeks of maxing out your daily standing EVERY DAY.

Note that i used MR 20, anyone lower than that will take even longer, to the point of taking up to 240 days.
(you can assume that anyone on MR 20 would have Old Mate unlocked, BUT thats not the point, the point is the requirement)

based on the requirements alone, this challenge should be entirely removed or changed to something like
Reach wave 10 in ESO
or
Last 30 minutes in level 30+ survival with Life support staying above 70%
or
pretty much anything that doesnt depend so much on a ridiculous amount of standing

Archived