Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

i was one of those people who farmed the S*** outta conclave to get most of the rewards i wanted, but even i was excited, no thrilled to get a medallion that gives standing for it.. going back on this promise is bull. atleast make it so there are medallions that spawn inside the conclave missions that we can grab, like other syndicate missions you can even do the same sorta rarity thing as the normal missions have

Is it just me or are all the warframes sorta..."wet look" with the metallic fix. they definately seem alot more shiny all over but it looks a little strange on mesa primes chaps and valkyr primes's everything.

Also is there a fix planned for the helmet/skin preview not loading models properly and kinda merging helmets and sometimes skins together.

[EDIT] I have also just noticed that in arsenal if I enter with a frame that has spore ephemera then switch to a frame that doesnt have it the spore ground effect remains

28 minutes ago, SpagHeddy said:

Thanks for the hotfix!
And thanks for the operator momentum fix!

I originally thought this was an intended change that was a bit buggy, didn't realise it was completely a bug.

kinda helped with movement fluidity in the battlefield, but that's just me.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Way to placate an infinitesimally small group of players to the detriment of everyone else. Conclave is a dead mode, and that isn't going to change. Instead of following through with this change, you chose you ensure that the content it provides will forever remain locked off to anybody who wasn't around while it had some semblance of activity.

You've definitely missed the mark here.

I was hoping that the medallions would apply to Conclave. Going though it to get max rank was torture the first time. Getting the syandana and a few skins made my will to exist visibly drain from me. I still have a few skins I wanted to get too and hoped to use those for them.

Teshin wants us to do Conclave. No easy way out.

I'm gonna make a salad bowl out of his stupid hat.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing

Kinda sad about this one because it was the only reason to play the disruption nodes other than kuva...

4 minutes ago, Pswayde said:

Can we please get a roll-back on the metallic changes? Every frame looks like they've been dipped into a vat of oil now.

Rendering Changes:
As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong! 

We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.

Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky!

[PS: Do read the main thread sometimes...]

Im still disappointed with the graphics. Prisma surfaces arent what they used to be, my frames and other metallic surfaces still look dirty and fingerprinted, my orbiter is still a lighthouse: everything (foundry, mods, arsenal, incubator, relics, drones) shines brighter than the SUN on cetus and Ordis is still grey. I have never had any hope for the mainline rendering update, but if it takes this long to fix the aforementioned issues than maybe it's time to acknowledge that it isnt working and revert the graphics.

Medalion change is just sad and I think that the conduit keys should not be removed, because it slows disruption.

Thank you for the toroid fix, it was really hard to collect enough of them Im sure its gonna help many players.

Just now, FerockQuartz said:

Rendering Changes:
As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong! 

We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.

Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky!

[PS: Do read the main thread sometimes...]

They did read it. Non-metals are now overtly shiny, as shown by this excal's bum.

w4cPIWH.png

No Conclave for universal medallions? Glad I didn't farm them yet because what the Hek would I use them for now. I can get tons of standing for every other syndicate in no time, except Conclave because it's incredibely frustrating and slow to progress if you aren't a FPS expert. Even just trying to get better at Conclave is a pain in the butt because you legit can't learn from your mistakes. You're just getting farmed by the pros. Even if you team up with a friend you stand no chance against a veteran.

So dissapointing to see a good game mode getting killed by the devs that dont want to see that the big problem in there are the pointless rewards.

Arbitration disruption was good because was almost as efficient as doing excavation with the added factor of "FUN" something that you take away after every hotfix.

Archived