Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

I can understand the reasoning for this, but Conclave is currently difficult to get into for many players. It’d be appreciated if you guys could take another look at opening the mode up or maybe featuring more PvP events to help drum up interest and boost the player count.

That's the plan 🙂 

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nova’s Antimatter exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit.

Yes! But it wasn't just when aiming with your gun or looking down. It did the same thing with a melee equipped or aiming straight up to the sky. Looking forward to getting in game tonight to try this out. Was frustrating to deal with while using a great frame.

Edit: Rip disruption arbitration. Waited for months to finally get that added, only for the most enjoyable mode to be made one of the slowest. Back to excavation I go and time to ignore disruption. 

Welp, with most of the big stuff out, time to go back to the usual 😛

Still no fix for:

Excalibur Prime tintmask + default colors being incorrect post PBR conversion:

Loki Prime missing Tennobet scripture on his left leg post PBR conversion:

Equinox Prime's Noble Animation not playing the proper Primary/Rifle animation for Day (it's in the game, but not hooked up for Equinox):

Thanks for your time as always! :3

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode

And this just killed the medallions for me. I was stockpiling them so I would not have to Engage with Conclave.

Bummer.

Now seriously what the hell is the point of feedback when you blatantly ignore all of it ?

11 pages of players complaining about Gauss kinetic platin draining battery per second, battery per hit and tied to duration, and you come up with this ?

Reviving team mates really ?

Are you seriously trolling us or what ?

I play countless games and endurances where none of my mates die.

This is seriously a goddamn joke

vor 10 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Disruption Changes:

• Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!
  • Joining a Disruption mission in progress will now lock when either 2 Conduits are completed or 1 Conduit has failed, as opposed to locking after 1 Conduit is completed/failed.
  • Changes to reduce marker clutter:
    • Markers only show for active Conduits or if a player has picked up a Conduit key for it.
    • One marker will always be shown if there are no active Conduits and no Conduit Keys picked up.
    • Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activate

So no change to every disruption rewarding the relic type everyone drowns in. We need something other than neo, axi relics are far better drops because those will actually get people to play that mission type after optaining gauss and the weapons.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Way to go back on a promise, that's really disappointing. Uni medallions are completely and utterly worthless then. Also great for the people who cant even find conclave matches in their region. Should they just go f themselves then? This is one of the most disappointing turn arounds i have ever seen in this game. 

If we go that route why even allow them for any syndicates? I farmed ventkid standing to max rank, shouldnt that be respected aswell then? What a dumb decision...

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Veterans sitting on their hoard of exclusives, refusing to share any of it with new players, makes me ashamed of being a veteran myself. I hope you'll reconsider.

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Guess I wont be bothering farming them then.  Conclave Standing was the only thing I thought I might use it for as I can get Standing for anything else easier in other ways.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's the plan 🙂 

So with the way to get conclave standing now shattered from outside the conclave. Will we ever see any of the conclave skins come into the market? I'd really like to finish all the nikana skins. I know the Riv Elite a conclave item made its way into the market.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing.

I get it, but it just makes universal medallions kinda pointless for most "end game" players that have reached max standing with everything but conclave.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Well, there goes my very reason to restart Disruption missions. At least fix the PVP matchmaking so new players doesn't get mixed up with pros.

Or make a DOG DAYS gameplay available for PVP. Everyone's ability disabled, using the same weapon, same base stats, it's a great game mode.

Archived