Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime weapons with Ivara

WhoWantsToKnowMyGame

16 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Daikyu prime maybe. 

It's been a while since we had a prime bow.

technically the zhuge prime falls under bows so while more of a crossbow in terms of design it does kind of mean we've had a prime bow with wukong prime.....

Personally I'd prefer the baza because it's a silent rifle, the only one iirc, which kind of fits the stealthy nature of ivara.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, LSG501 said:

yet supposedly it's the tekko prime launching with atlas prime which are his signature weapons (and tekko get a buff when used with atlas)...

That's because there's only Two, count em, two Tenno Fist Weapons in the game, and the Ankyros already got primed. XD
This is less on DE breaking the mold and their Typical Styles, and more "DE failed to ever make anymore Fist Weapons ever, so they have to Release with what they've got".

(Note: There's only Three Fist Weapons total, the third being the Grineer's Furax.)

Edited by Tangent-Valley

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

technically the zhuge prime falls under bows so while more of a crossbow in terms of design it does kind of mean we've had a prime bow with wukong prime.....

Personally I'd prefer the baza because it's a silent rifle, the only one iirc, which kind of fits the stealthy nature of ivara.

I forgot that weapon exist. But sure that rifle would be pretty good too.

16 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

That's because there's only Two, count em, two Tenno Fist Weapons in the game, and the Ankyros already got primed. XD
This is less on DE breaking the mold and their Typical Styles, and more "DE failed to ever make anymore more Fist Weapons ever, so they have to Release with what they got".

(Note: There's only Three Fist Weapons total, the third being the Grineer's Furax.)

They don't have to 'match' the weapon type to the frame... I wouldn't have associated a crossbow and nunchucks (he's a staff user after all) with wukong or kogake with mirage for example. 

We've also had a prime weapon before getting a non prime (euphona prime) so it wouldn't be out the question to see a completely new weapon too (unlikely). 

Having said that DE have kind of got to the point where they're running out of ideas on prime weapons imo so they're likely going to take the 'easy route'.