Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen & Nightwave Episode 5: Hotfix 25.7.7

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This was initially meant for the upcoming release of Dethcube Prime, but it squeezed through the Mainline cracks.

• Vaporize's base Damage of 600 now multiplies with Mods equipped to your Sentinel's gun.
  • Increased Vaporize’s max Range to 30 meters from 4 meters.
  • Decreased the cooldown to 10 seconds from 30 seconds.

Mm-hm, does that means Rivens also affect Vaporize as well? My Dethcube nearly killed a Synthesis Target because of it, but fine by me!

Any Atlas tweaks too along the line as well?

Thank you for the update.

As dethcube has been buffed, can the team look at the vulcax sentinel weapon? it's incredibly weak, only dealing 35 health damage with a 1s charge and 6s reload between every shot.

For comparison the vulklok sentinel weapon deals 85 electric damage a shot with only a 6.66s delay between each shot, and has higher crit. Vulcax should be doing closer to 100 damage in my opinion.

yeah bought all the new tennogen except for chestpieces cus they arnt complete without the rest of the armour and to expensive for only the chest piece. and pls pls DE give us a cap for tennogens per weapon or frame they are getting to many, what do i do with 12 nikana skins when i have only 1? 

Thanks for all those additions, changes and fixes.
But I have to point out that Lunaro still requires attention, since due to updates you have released, it has been left in a much worse state than what it used to be. And it used to be played by a stable playerbase.

With Riven Mods Deathcube actually deals relevant damage, sadly 10 seconds colldown still means "ages" in a horde shooter like Warframe - and then there's the inability to revive him outside of (Primed) Regen which makes him useless for extended runs either way.

Archived