Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Driven: The "Desert Bus" of Warframe Achievements

SerinVeya

7Lme0gN.jpg

I have been doing laps around the entire Vallis for five and a half hours, and that was only for 420 of the 1000 total kilometers. And I just thought about what kind of hell awaits someone trying to do all 1000 kilometers at once.

I would like to die now, please.

Edited by SerinVeya
  • Like 2

Yeah I'm about half way if I'm lucky on this and that all comes from levelling up k-drives and vent kids. The need to do 1000km for this achievement is just too high imo.   

This is one achievement I'm basically never going to get because no matter what nerfs DE do to itzal/blink it will still be quicker (I'll just use the speed mod) to us an archwing because we can fly over the mountains...

I’m close to completing that Achievement. Closer to complete the Races achievement though. Me relying on Archwing limited my progress on completing K-Driven Achievement since they outpeform K-Drives for speed (no matter what Archwing you use). So it’s easy to forget about using them in most Open World runs since they’re next to Useless after ranking all K-Drives for MR and reach max rank for Vent Kids. Same with Quills Onkko and Vox Solaris for what i previously said except AMPs have more use.

Edited by GPrime96

12 hours ago, SerinVeya said:

I have been doing laps around the entire Vallis for five and a half hours, and that was only for 420 of the 1000 total kilometers. And I just thought about what kind of hell awaits someone trying to do all 1000 kilometers at once.

I would like to die now, please.

So... what sort of reward are you getting that you would try to do it all at once?

Are you getting some cash prize from a bet? Plat? Free food....  I mean seriously, what are you getting for all that time for your effort?

If the answer is "it is an achievement" or some such answer in that vein, I would strongly suggest you start rethinking your life now so that your goals become more meaningful to your day to day social interaction survival as NO ONE is going to care if you got it completed or not.  The most you might get out of someone is "oh.... that's nice, dear."
Other wise, you are the exact SUCKER game/game companies are trying to manipulate (and they are) to always play them and give them your focus and maybe your wallet as well because of how addicted they got you to them.

1 hour ago, OneYenShort said:

If the answer is "it is an achievement" or some such answer in that vein, I would strongly suggest you start rethinking your life now so that your goals become more meaningful to your day to day social interaction survival as NO ONE is going to care if you got it completed or not.  The most you might get out of someone is "oh.... that's nice, dear."
Other wise, you are the exact SUCKER game/game companies are trying to manipulate (and they are) to always play them and give them your focus and maybe your wallet as well because of how addicted they got you to them.

... Jesus, why the hostility? Did an achievement murder your family?

8 hours ago, iChiLLa said:

I have done it,it is not even half bad as you think with long enough music playlist.And enough spare time ofcourse 😉

I did it while watching anime on my second monitor. It's just the sheer timesink required to do it, and I was already half done from the past 11 months of playing on the Vallis.

3 hours ago, SerinVeya said:

... Jesus, why the hostility? Did an achievement murder your family?

*laughs*  You consider that hostile?  Being asked to review your own personal value system and your own ideas of your self worth while keeping in mind the crushing realities of the real, outside of games, world that you are going to be forced to be a part of both now and in the coming years/decades?  I never said you had to answer after all, but given your answer...  spend some time to think about it, and think what value that will hold for you now and in the future.

Now, that said... There is something to be said for lessons of determination.