Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #131!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any chance of getting a random relic button for doing relic runs when we are just in it for Dukets?

I often run relic missions till I have enough bits to make new prime stuff then I have hundreds of relics to go through for Duket farm, but often stuck on which to take, I try and blindly pick something but it's never that simple, sometimes I get a relic sometimes I'm clicking background.

Is there a chance of somehow I can release my Caged Condroc and Caged Kuaka maybe back into the wild or if they are too domesticated release them into my nice garden in my dojo?

Since getting fluffs I've felt bad about keeping these in cages, the Condroc one is too small for the bird. Animal rights and all...

Also

When does a cooperative game stop being a cooperative game when everyone is playing solo to reach the goal of the mission?

I think we should have more cooperative options. If people want to finish really quick then why do they pick public team mission instead of rushing solo, its obvious they can do it solo or they wouldn't be rushing the mission. Maybe have more team related missions for example:

Part of the group will defend something while other part of the group retrieves data or destroys equipment. 

Its not fair to people who learn the game at a slower pace to get left behind all the time, just saying.... We all started there at some point!

Oh yay, loadout expansions! Not sure exactly what it means, but I love using every single possible loadout and I’m always open to more, so 🙂

0. MELEE 3.0 UPDATES- Any news here? It’s been so long since we’ve seen anything from it, starting to fear it will get left at 2.9 😞

1. Will Paracesis be able to use ‘Two-Handed Katana’ stances as well as Heavy Blade Stances? Secondarily, will the Heavy Blade Skins (namely Tennogen) be potentially useable on weapons in the ‘Two-Handed Katana’ family?

2. Ivara Deluxe Skin Progress pics? Progress of various other deluxe skins (Excal, Zephyr)? Expected release timeline for these?

3. New/More Zaw Parts? Would love a bunch more unique weapon parts for these, they’re by far one of my favorite parts about Warframe! Even Tennogen Zaw parts would be fascinating 😮

4. Kitgun Primaries- I believe they were teased/eluded to in the past. Is this still a thing that's gonna happen? If so, when?

5. Is it time for another wave of 2nd Alt helms? It feels like there are a LOT of frames that have not gotten their second one yet (Octavia, Harrow, Gara, everyone since back then I believe).

6. OH YEAH ALSO Any plans to let Prime Warframes equip the non-Prime version of their exalted Weapon? Both my Mesa Prime and Excal Prime would appreciate it for all of the fashion framing!

Thanks to y’all for all that you do! Y’all are the best devs out there 🙂

i am one of those crazy players that loves my maggot nidus, but with both the strain maggots and the pathocyst maggots, i was wondering. could they tie into nidus's one, and be highlighted/exploded, and into his 4 when it is active, generating mutation stacks? and of course, vice versa, tying his 4's maggots into the strain set, and the pathocyst maggots getting strain set buffs? a dumb idea, i know, but one that i think would be fun

Questions:

1. Can Void Traces be removed? They don’t seem to have much effect on drop chances for relic blueprints.

2. How was the Atlas Prime design concept created?

3: Why was the Pathocyst introduced when the Cerata already exists? Maybe the latter it could get a Vandal variant(It looks closer to a Corpus weapon) with the former’s stats, while the design of the Pathocyst could be included in an Infested Machete (The Kama comes to mind...maybe “Kamacyst”?).

4. Why does the Mara variant exist, and its Detron not called the Prisma Detron (due to it only being obtainable by Baro)?

I’ll update this post when I have more information.

1. Melee 3.0: Updates? Release Date? It's been over 2 years.

2. The New War. Release Date?

3. Empyrean: Concrete Release Date, how will the build your own arcwings be farmed?

4. Removal of platinum charges to speed up build times: Come on guys, at this point its ridiculous.

5. Content aimed at Veterans! Since so much has gone into the new player experience, will you be doing anything for Veterans? Raids, high level group content, rewards, actual challenges that we don't have to come up with ourselves.

6. Stalker, the Gustrav Three, and faction attacks: Way too easy with so little drop rates. I have not gotten the Brakk blueprint in almost three years. Three. That's messed up.

7. Semi auto rifles are useless in the current meta.

8. Scythes and single handed swords are underpowered, too little range and damage. Any buffs to incentivize use?

9. Drop rates for Gauss parts and his weapons are absolutely pitiful for the requirements to get them to drop.

10. ZEPHYR DELUXE. WHEN.

11. Will we ever see frames with customizable mechanics similar to Octavia? She was something genuinely new to the game, and her gimmick was actually useful and rather powerful.

12. Frame quests. The way we have had to farm frames as of late is grindy and unsatisfying. I understand that a lot is in the works, however Octavia's Anthem and Chains of Harrow were both two amazing quests that genuinely brought lore and character to the forefront.

13. Hey Kiddo...When will the man in the wall be expanded upon? We've been waiting over two years to find out who he is and what the hell is going on there.

14. Iron Wake is useless, will there ever be an actual incentive to return more often?

15. Why do we need to farm standing for Flappy Zephyr for the in game arcade if we have already built Zephyr and Zephyr Prime? Same goes for Wyrm and its game.

16. New Spy Vaults: It's been forever since we got any new vaults. I would appreciate a challenge here personally, I know a lot of other players aren't as much of a fan of this.

17. Any plans on expanding Zaws? I've been pining for a sword and shield zaw ever since POE.

18. Ivara's augment for her 2. Can that/will that ever be changed to what the design council actually voted for?

19. The Warframe Mobile app: Will it ever be updated to match the current UI of the game? Also will there ever be additional functionality added beyond farming materials from drones?

20. Will there ever be any additions to the Submachine primary class the Baza started?

21. Do you plan on removing the ability to purchase resources? Considering how easy most are to farm, it doesn't make sense to sell them for platinum. If they were sold for credits that would be more far in my opinion.

22. Please stop saying "Soon" and tell us whether something will take more time or not. I know it's a meme at this point but I'm sick of hearing it. Tell us what's really going on. If you need more time on something, tell us that it's being looked at further and improved on before it's ready instead of keeping us on the edge of our seats.

23. Please give Paulo a raise. His work on frames and improving them has been the best thing to happen to the mechanics since forever.

I'm sorry if this seemed like a lot, or if I was being harsh. I've been playing warframe for years now and I love it and the community around it. However, there are a lot of issues that have been popping up more and more, as well as some serious burnout issues that I know I and other veterans have been experiencing now. All I want is for the game to be better and improve. I understand that you guys are working on a lot right now, but you put so many projects out there as they're being thought up and then either never bring them up, refuse to address them, or ignore it entirely until the community backfires. I hope that everyone at DE is doing well.

Is it a mistake that the Neo T2 and Axi P2 are listed twice in the high level interception drop tables for A and B rotations?  Axi A6 got left out of B rotation to give the P2 a second entry, so this matters a lot right now.  How long do we have to wait for it to be fixed, if it's wrong?  Basically halving the chances for the Atlas rare relic chafes a bit.

Q: Could we PLEASE get the option to turn off waypoints and the minimap?
     I've been playing around running missions without my HUD on, and it gives the game a whole new and refreshing feeling, but its also a nuisance to not know what your basic stats like HP, energy, SP, ammo, etc. are. I'd desperately love to this kind of option implelented. The game feels so much more immersive, and Survival missions feel SUPER intense when you have to go looking for Life Support before it runs out.

Q. Any possibility for more operator voice packs?

When can we expect more Leverian entries?

Will the next Leverian entries include more exclusive cosmetic lore? ((E.G. Garuda's Suparna syandana, Baruuk's lampshade head?))

Will we receive Leverian entries for Warframes who already have quests? ((E.G. Octavia and Harrow?))

Will we receive Leverian entries for Archwings and/or non-Warframe items such as Sentients and the Dax? 

What is the purpose of the Leverian's donation box?

When it comes to building zaws there is an amazing variety involved in the customization, with both grips, strikes, arcanes, etc. Is there any hope for modular addicts like me to see more kitgun grips and chambers added to the current lineup? Personally i think a secondary shotgun or a bolt firing crossbow-like secondary would be loads of fun to add. Keep up the good work ya’ll, hugs and kisses.

Will there anything done about universal medallions being absolutely useless right now? With them not working for conclave despite promised, they serve no purpose because for every other syndicate the specific farm is just so much better that the not-so-universal medallions are never worth it. They need some worth or they need to be removed from the droptable.

Archived