Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #131!

[DE]Rebecca

Could you add an "OVERRIDE APPEARANCE" option in the Arsenal that you can activate or deactivate? This option would then change colours for Waframe, all equipped weapons, attachments, syndana etc.

It can be a pain if you use weapons on several warframes which all have different color schemes, especially since there are only 3 config slots for each gear slot.

So euhm yeah ill prob get eaten and spit out again like always when i bring this stuff up but lucky for me i dont give a S#&$ about it 😎

Mastery Ranking: cap it at lvl 15 pls 

Pls dont make weapons or warframes that require lvl 15 or higher MR

Lvl 15 is high enough by then you know how the game works 

Ppl in this game tend to mis understand the word "veteran" now a days a veteran is a player who has a MR of 20+ great kudos to you your MR 25 to me your just a hardcore player to me a "veteran" is someone who has been here since launch who has seen how Warframe has grown 

A veteran player is not someone who plays this game hardcore and lvls every single item in game now dont get me wrong (you prob allrdy do ill bet your blood is boiling right now) there are veterans that are MR 20+

Ppl are always asking me "lol you got Excalibur Prime so why are you low MR 😱"

I just always tell them that MR means s****

To all you "players" who are now raging "your just a lazy m*" ill say man plz if i could/would play this game hardcore like i did in my WoW days (yes from vanilla stopped after WoD) i would be hitting (if not over) the 700 days of login milestone but im only at 410 now

FYI: sure you can bypass MR by buying the item but that kinda takes the free out of f2p again dont get me wrong im buying Grendel the moment it gets released 😎

Let the feast begin 🤣

Oh and one addition to Clan Dojos (to be discussed?):

How about adding a "recreation room" to the dojo with tables and chairs to sit on with actual mini games to play with other clan mates.

Like playing "Tenno Poker" for credits or platinum etc.

This would maybe fill the dojos with life and we had something new to do in the time in between battle mission.

For Empyrean, most of the gameplay shown has been either on the railjack or aboard another ship, is there any plan to introduce gameplay intended for Archwings in Empyrean, or will they continue to be only a 'vehicle', pure means of transportation.

Since Melee 3.0 now seems to be beyond infinity, I have few questions related to melee weapons.

1. First of all, how about progress of Melee 3.0? This year or not?

2. I'm still hyped for one-handed melee&one-handed pistol combination. How about the progress? and how high priority among Melee 3.0?

3. I think shield alone can be an interesting weapon, so will there be 'Shield Solo'? Or some kind of separation of existing Sword&Shield weapons? or mix&match shields with other melee, pistol, etc? or a new shield weapon with other weapon but sword?

4. Since you can swap melee and ranged weapons without delay, would you make hybrid weapons actulally functionally hybrid? Like melee attack with Javlok by pressing E, or aimed shot with Redeemer by left mouse button?

5. There is a weapon called Dark Split-Sword, that everyone expected to be transformable during mission, but doesn't. Could you...?

1(a). Can we revise on Equinox augment Energy Transfer in which has been a bandaid to Equinox's kit for a long while?

1(b). Can we have further revision on other augments that has been outdated or bandaid solution to warframes' problems?

1(c). Any directions or ideas of improving augment system to be in line with current warframe dsesign direction?

2. Can we look into focus lens not able to be just unintall like how arcanes could?

3. Can we add in fitler-and-lock option when searching for specific relic, like how certain terms or wordings can be filtered in chat?

4. Update on Alignment System?

5. Can we get an update on the codex? The codex did not cover all scannable objects that are not mission-specific/ special item like Old War Wreckage; variants of defense objective, etc; there is no filter option to find specific item(s); some codex showcase is out of scale; and it is lacking flexible options for players to observer the codex.

Also, what about new bosses? Only the Grineer have these charismatic bosses with their own stories, while everyone else is just there. Corpus has its robots, while they aren't as interesting, it's at least something. But still, they should get something better. And what about poor Infested and Corrupted? They've got only one boss each. That's just not much.

15 minutes ago, TouFuub said:

Any directions or ideas of improving augment system to be in line with current warframe dsesign direction?

A 2nd exilus slot (augment slot?) or maybe make augments passives that we can toogle on/off after we spend some bigger amount of endo (or multiple copies of said augment) in a similar fashion as focus way-bounds work?

Are there any plans for a standalone mandachord app with randomly generated tune progressions? There are hundreds of games with procedurally generated scores and not a single offline procedurally generated radio app on the market, someone gotta fix that!

20 hours ago, Kuez said:

Hello!
(-The topic with some trivia; bolded questions)

-During his Sait of Altra pre-launch stream, Steve has sneak peeked something that could be described as Primed Orbiter interior:
oXKniYe.pngk7wv3W6.pngCo5syIh.png

Q: Is it coming? When? Is it a part of Accessories Pack? Also, are there plans for Prime Railjack/ Weapons/ Parts/ Accessories for Empyrean? While we're at it, ETA on Empyrean?

-Quite often, movement is impeded because of change of elevation within a level. That in itself would not be a problem - we are space ninjas, after all.
Here comes the problem, though: elevators (or at least some of them). More specifically, elevators with closed doors.

Q: Could all elevator doors be opened for those, more proficient at movement to be rewarded for their parkour abilities? Ideally all of the elevators could be kept in down position, so that the faster Tenno can either go up or down immediately, while the less proficient ones may use the elevator.

Examples:
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-Another thing: cooperative door opening. More often than not, it has nothing to do with cooperation, but instead makes us wait for another person to spam the interaction button.

Q: Can we please get rid of cooperative door opening?

giphy.gif

-Yet another thing related to movement are warframe abilities, which prevent our frames from moving and/ or firing weapons.

While understandably some ultimate ability usage should definitely limit it (f.e. Mesa's Peacemaker, Revenant's Danse Macabre, Volt's Discharge, etc. - these make sense),
quite often it applies to less significant ones.
The period of casting is too short to make it a significant balancing factor, ending up as a design which makes the usage of these minor abilities much less fluid and ultimately less fun.

Q: Would you consider limiting the amount of abilities impeding movement and weapon firing to an absolute minimum and remaking existing ones?

As an example - Volt's Shock and Mesa's Ballistic Battery:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-There is a significant amount of sigils at our disposal. Unfortunately we are limited when we want to gain standing for each of the 6 main syndicates.

Animated GIF

Q: Could we choose which syndicate to gain standing for, without having to equip a corresponding sigil on our frame? Maybe within the syndicate menu. Each rank would automatically apply increased bonus standing multiplier.

-Majority of the 6 main Syndicate rank icons are available as sigils, whereas all, representing Ostron, Quills, Ventkids and both Solaris are not.
Animated GIFAnimated GIF

Q: Could we please get these as sigils?

-One more thing concering syndicates, since Simaris is considered as syndicate...
Simaris

Q: Can we please add Simaris conversation skip?

-Every time a new Warframe comes out, we have to go through the exact same thing... A week of space flu.

Related image

Q: Can we PLEASE add a way to remove the cyst before the 7 day mark? F.e. Just being able to use the infested doors as soon as we're infested or vaccine that we equip in our arsenal and use on the frame of choice?

-Since looking at the minimap in a video game is a skill in itself...

Q: Could we get some minimap information upgrades? F.e. Different icons for eximuses, different icons for minor and major units, etc.

As an example, the Infested Tumor visibility is awesome:
Radar  ...something like that, but for specific units would be awesome.

-While seeing all of the yellow, orange and red critical damage numbers is really satisfyng, very often they obscure a lot of vision. It would be great to still be able to see them, while making enemies more visible.

qfXvPpI.png

Q: Can we please get a damage numbers size slider? F.e. Similar to the chat text size option.

As a reminder: Dear DE, your veteran part of playerbase is concerned about the future of this game. We need something to do. Please make something catered towards us. Don't be scared of making it difficult. Remember that all your new players are going to become experienced as well. 
And for crying out loud, Vacuum on Titania's Razorwing is NOT okay - there are players that use those energy orbs strategically one by one to upkeep it.
Remember, there might be a reason why somebody is not using Vacuum or Fetch. If somebody has these mods on their sentinels or companions, let them work with the ability, but don't force people who don't use the mods to have their effects.
Also, forcing players that did not die in Arbitrations to pick up Resurgence Tokens, because someone else died is VERY NOT okay! If you have to keep the revives in, let us opt in to revive someone (by pressing interact button to pick up those tokens as an example), don't force us to do so... please. 😇

Fin.

This. DE MUST see this one and take heed for these are some incredible ideas. Especially them doors.

17 hours ago, Riggity__Rekt said:

Eidolon Hunting: Oh boy do I remember the days where we could just do raid content w/o having to worry about a time of day. I really think there should be a bounty from Konzu permanently available for Eidolon Hunting. It should just force a group to play at the start of a night cycle on PoE. This would help alleviate, in my opinion, several problems faced by new players trying to get into Eidolon hunts for the first time. Also as not everyone has availability when the game has availability it will also help with that. For those who would like to be upset about this because of arcanes, then I would like to remind you that raids were previously how you could get arcanes and they were available 24/7.

You can only get 1 arcane daily with Raids. If DE wants to do this, they have to cap the amount of arcanes gained daily or face a massive backlash from the trading community and Arcane market crash.

hey there.

You know what would be a good idea. Allowing us to use the 'CONFIG' feature in the Simulacrum. And also maybe let us upgrade mods in the Simulacrum.

It would have been fine the way it is right now, if we could access the Simulacrum from our orbitor.

AND PLEASEEE DON'T REPLACE THE CRED BOOSTER WITH THE MOD DROP CHANCE BOOSTER.

Hope everyone feels the same xD

2 questions 

1 can we get a fully customizable u.i to move things around the screen.

2 can we se a game mode lvl 60 and up where the parkour is canceled you can only sprint and dodge like a defense where you need every player to work together to defend not flying all over the screen and where there death can really turn the tides of how long you can defend assuming with that you add a respawn timer. To make clear a new game mode not full game.

also ty for this great game and taking risks because this game has truly grown into something great.

hi
question: 1) with the railjack / empyrian, will there eventually be different styles of ship, like we have with the landing crafts or will railjack stay looking the same way forever?

2) now that we have atlas prime, could we get an augment that changes his 4 so that we can become a giant rumbler?

22 hours ago, Kuez said:

Hello!
(-The topic with some trivia; bolded questions)

-During his Sait of Altra pre-launch stream, Steve has sneak peeked something that could be described as Primed Orbiter interior:
oXKniYe.pngk7wv3W6.pngCo5syIh.png

Q: Is it coming? When? Is it a part of Accessories Pack? Also, are there plans for Prime Railjack/ Weapons/ Parts/ Accessories for Empyrean? While we're at it, ETA on Empyrean?

-Quite often, movement is impeded because of change of elevation within a level. That in itself would not be a problem - we are space ninjas, after all.
Here comes the problem, though: elevators (or at least some of them). More specifically, elevators with closed doors.

Q: Could all elevator doors be opened for those, more proficient at movement to be rewarded for their parkour abilities? Ideally all of the elevators could be kept in down position, so that the faster Tenno can either go up or down immediately, while the less proficient ones may use the elevator.

Examples:
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-Another thing: cooperative door opening. More often than not, it has nothing to do with cooperation, but instead makes us wait for another person to spam the interaction button.

Q: Can we please get rid of cooperative door opening?

giphy.gif

-Yet another thing related to movement are warframe abilities, which prevent our frames from moving and/ or firing weapons.

While understandably some ultimate ability usage should definitely limit it (f.e. Mesa's Peacemaker, Revenant's Danse Macabre, Volt's Discharge, etc. - these make sense),
quite often it applies to less significant ones.
The period of casting is too short to make it a significant balancing factor, ending up as a design which makes the usage of these minor abilities much less fluid and ultimately less fun.

Q: Would you consider limiting the amount of abilities impeding movement and weapon firing to an absolute minimum and remaking existing ones?

As an example - Volt's Shock and Mesa's Ballistic Battery:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-There is a significant amount of sigils at our disposal. Unfortunately we are limited when we want to gain standing for each of the 6 main syndicates.

Animated GIF

Q: Could we choose which syndicate to gain standing for, without having to equip a corresponding sigil on our frame? Maybe within the syndicate menu. Each rank would automatically apply increased bonus standing multiplier.

-Majority of the 6 main Syndicate rank icons are available as sigils, whereas all, representing Ostron, Quills, Ventkids and both Solaris are not.
Animated GIFAnimated GIF

Q: Could we please get these as sigils?

-One more thing concering syndicates, since Simaris is considered as syndicate...
Simaris

Q: Can we please add Simaris conversation skip?

-Every time a new Warframe comes out, we have to go through the exact same thing... A week of space flu.

Related image

Q: Can we PLEASE add a way to remove the cyst before the 7 day mark? F.e. Just being able to use the infested doors as soon as we're infested or vaccine that we equip in our arsenal and use on the frame of choice?

-Since looking at the minimap in a video game is a skill in itself...

Q: Could we get some minimap information upgrades? F.e. Different icons for eximuses, different icons for minor and major units, etc.

As an example, the Infested Tumor visibility is awesome:
Radar  ...something like that, but for specific units would be awesome.

-While seeing all of the yellow, orange and red critical damage numbers is really satisfyng, very often they obscure a lot of vision. It would be great to still be able to see them, while making enemies more visible.

qfXvPpI.png

Q: Can we please get a damage numbers size slider? F.e. Similar to the chat text size option.

As a reminder: Dear DE, your veteran part of playerbase is concerned about the future of this game. We need something to do. Please make something catered towards us. Don't be scared of making it difficult. Remember that all your new players are going to become experienced as well. 
And for crying out loud, Vacuum on Titania's Razorwing is NOT okay - there are players that use those energy orbs strategically one by one to upkeep it.
Remember, there might be a reason why somebody is not using Vacuum or Fetch. If somebody has these mods on their sentinels or companions, let them work with the ability, but don't force people who don't use the mods to have their effects.
Also, forcing players that did not die in Arbitrations to pick up Resurgence Tokens, because someone else died is VERY NOT okay! If you have to keep the revives in, let us opt in to revive someone (by pressing interact button to pick up those tokens as an example), don't force us to do so... please. 😇

Fin.

YES all of this.

Can we get updates on Arbitrations horrid rewards and hopefully changes to this or furthermore some addressing of warframes lack of endgame? I am not alone when I say I want to play this game, but camping 2 hr CD Trees, 1 hr CD repeat missions with bad rewards, endlessly grinding MR rep are all examples of what endgame content is NOT. PLEASE give us something challenging and rewarding to do. Even Minecraft has an endgame fight lol, Destiny had boss fights/ raids for every DLC. It might seem like you'd be copying other games if you also had a boss fight with unique rewards based on difficulty with fight specific cosmetics / skins but realisitcally it'd just be smart. Its not stupid if it works. Having nothing to be unique is not better than having something enjoyable and being mildly less unique. 

Archived