Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who having fun with their kuva lich

Bountyboy312

3 minutes ago, Bountyboy312 said:

Okay is anyone else having some trouble taking out their kuva lich ? Or you guys already finding out how to take them out by winging it

I have a boss killer build for titania... I rip through rank 5 ones easy.

Killed 4 pretty easily.  Seer, shildeg, dragoon and karak. shildeg is my fav do far mostly because melee 3.0 made crushing ruin amazing.

The lich screen shows you their weaknesses.  Atlas Landslide punching him to death works pretty well since you're immune to damage in that.  Also once you alter your melee builds taking the new system into account it's plenty strong enough to wipe them out pretty quickly.  Then it's just a guessing game on the parazon mods.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

I actually like the liches. endless missions bore me after a while, and with the new lich mission i can actually do higher level content on diverse mission. Lich killing itseld isn't hard, they get tanky at level 5 and it depends on their immunities on certain damage types but i find it fun.

I enjoy hunting my liches.  Only on the third one.  We'll see how I feel if I keep getting more Chakkhurrs.  I want a Karak, Quartakk, and Twin Stubbas.  I'll continue to run them even after I have my preferred weaponry.  Figure I'll kill for new/better weapons, and let them live if they look really cool.

I do wish lich missions counted towards nightwave challenges though...

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

I'm enjoying it immensely. Done 2 liches so far, converted the first one because he's hilarious and when he shows up, the lines make me laugh ("Enemies! Prepare to get kicked in your reproductive organs!") The second one had a Kohm and she got stabbed. She was also a meanie, so I don't feel bad. I'll be doing a third one this evening for my stream.

I've driven him off of Jupiter, I'm going to drive him off of mars, I'm going to find the third word of his name and then I'm going to kill the thieving git, take all of my stuff back and wish DE had given me a spike decoration so I could mount his head on it.

I doubt I'll want another but this one I'm going to enjoy putting down.

killed 8 of them from where last 3 was most pleasurable with startent 9th to kill, then newest hotfix came out....and here Im I will finish this lich idk how soon but after that I will just take break of liches now as I got my weapon which I mostly liked at all, on the lowest bonus stats but oh well....Im not going to play more RNG for this for better bonus especially when we dont have yet option to consume better duplicates so evenw ith low stats its enough for me

as I said about break from liches now..guess I will now go sleep earlier isntead sitting to very late time like for last few days farming for liches xD and when I get up I wont instantly go to warframe to continue tryharding liches....welp, will do just anything other what I have to do maybe from my personal things, maybe also in game but definitely Im not gonna continue farm liches as how it is comming further and further where "said" bugs was giving more fun of playing this new content and then "fixes" to them taking away back viability of fun of playing this system 😞

11 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

I love fighting the Liches.

I hate dying to Liches after clearly winning the fight.

They're hardly Liches because we only kill them twice. They're more like Juggernauts than Liches.

I couldn't stop laghting when on lich mission g3 attacked someone from team, they got fast rekt for sure..but lotus telling they were special created fighting agaisnt tenno etc xDD

this made me big laugh when they got fast rekt on 80+ lvl mission while kuva lich not only is powerfull from overall on higher lvl but he is always 1shotting you if you dont have proper combianation of mods xD an just kuva lich at which g3 can hide under and eve doesnt grow up to heels of kuva lich xD

DE should change lotus text informing us about g3 attacking us as they are literally nothing in compare to kuva lich 😄

Nope....

Killed 1, felt the slow rng filled padded grind, didn't feel like the weapon is worth the excessive hassle....

I play the game to have fun, NOT to simulate work. I play wf for the power fantasy of being this fast room clearing space frigign ninja that does things at his own pace, NOT to get this mishmash of shadow of mordor nemesis gimmick that has meta GM bullcrap rule of instant death/ fail if I so much try spitballin a combination of enforced RNG runic combination.

Moved back to Iceborne, D2 , and kenshi instead.

killed 3 of them was not fun. i hate dying to bull, being down for my agressivity i get but die because i don't have the right mean word is not fun. Also i find the sytem to be lackluster, i can live with the grind  (even more since trall drop relic) but the lack of thing to do against a lich is killing it to me.

Kinda like it,but will only do 1 lich per week during the weekends due to lack of time,kinda busy IRL currently

The main thing is we can now have higher level enemies without doing endurance runs,sorties or arbitrations. Though wish endless lich missions will actually be endless...

I had, the other day. He had iron skin ability as well as teleportation, and i made him a lvl 5. So i wen into public disruption, but never joined, so I ended up solo. So my lich spawned, as well as tons of ghouls as thralls. And I didn't have any efficient status against them. Boy oh boy was it fun! That was THE most complicated boss fight I have EVER had in warframe in all of my 5k hours! Since then all of my next liches are a bit pale in comparison. But I still enjoy the system.

Dealing with Liches is predictable with all their abilities, weaknesses, resistances and Immunity listed the first time you see them. So for me it is quite manageable and pretty much enjoyable and easy.  All I do is tweak my Rubico (or any weapon) for each of them so I am ready anytime they appear. .

Six Liches downed, and only a K Tonkor as duplicate. It is all speculation, but I think I am on a run without duplicates after continuously changing set ups after my 2nd run got the duplicate of barely changing anything including the location. Anyway, the sample size is too small to conclude, but I already have Kuva Tonkor, Karak, Ayanga, Shildeg, Kohm and got lucky with the Vanquished Ephemera on my 4th run. 😊

Good Luck guys!

25 minutes ago, AbstractLemons said:

On my third one now I enjoy fighting them but the mod farming is the biggest pain in the butt. Have to grind traces to get radiants only to not get the mods I am missing anyway.

It ain't that different from radshare primes farm. And I haven't seen people complaining about that.