Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

Atlas prime, Nightwave intermission, another cat, a second stalker, Melee nerfs. None of it was desired. So much wasted dev time on stuff the community didn’t want or need, and now the game is bleeding players.

Honestly, good. I don’t want this to kill DE or warframe, but my god do they need to shake things up and WAKE UP.

So much wasted dev time.

Just now, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Atlas prime, Nightwave intermission, another cat, a second stalker, Melee nerfs. None of it was desired. So much wasted dev time on stuff the community didn’t want or need, and now the game is bleeding players.

Too be fair with the Atlas prime, they are doing it in order so if you hate on that than I question if you just have not realized that primes come in order for the most part

3 minutes ago, Flameduel said:

He meant it was fluctuating, probably depends on the time of the week like more kids who currently go to school play warframe unlike some of the other games

Ah, reading comprehension - sometimes I struggle XD

If that is the case, I think this website would be a more accurate depiction of the playerbase (Steam only, sorry consoles):

https://steamcharts.com/app/230410#1m

You can clearly see where The Old Blood spiked player numbers. It is gradually returning to previous numbers, but so far there isn't any indication that they'll go below their average. We'll just have to check and see in a few more weeks to draw any real conclusions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

Already 1 month, tenno. Where have you been?

not in Destiny 2 XD, Honestly though jokes aside. Congrats to the people who made Destiny 2! they finally fully removed the chains that destroyed their release. I knew they got added to steam, but not they also left Blizzard. Kind of tempted to play the game now lol

1 minute ago, Flameduel said:

not in Destiny 2 XD, Honestly though jokes aside. Congrats to the people who made Destiny 2! they finally fully removed the chains that destroyed their release. I knew they got added to steam, but not they also left Blizzard. Kind of tempted to play the game now lol

Still having DLC + 4 season passes now after they removed the chains so I was right.

Activision did nothing wrong

• Like 1

4 hours ago, krimit said:

set the zenistar 45 seconds please again de.   i warned this would happen i made a cryptic post about a year ago when they killed the raids i said that it would only have a negative long lasting overall effect that would slowly bleed the community. fast forward a year later now with no new significant updates rail jack pushed back indefinitely no community no large team events to build and bring people together. no exclusive weapon no hard to farm items no valuable arcanes no item of worth to farm period just "new" account bound weapons some fringe players will get excited for behind weeks of grind "yay".  just death and despair gg de. 

DE made a mistake many game companied did: damage players interest.

melee nerf. riven price shock. disgusting lich grind(defence survival interception give no tier reward). bugs glithes. useless changes such as move cat and dogs to another slot.

sick map changes such as kuva flood spy mission no longer give reward.

I dont know what they are doing.

and some1 say this is sustainable content. plz use your brian. players want sustainable lure as content. we want the ongoing story

Edited by kengxiaoju
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, kengxiaoju said:

DE made a mistake many game companied did: damage players interest.

melee nerf. riven price shock. disgusting lich grind(defence survival interception give no tier reward). bugs glithes. useless changes such as move cat and dogs to another slot.

sick map changes such as kuva flood spy mission no longer give reward.

I dont know what they are doing.

and some1 say this is sustainable content. plz use your brian. players want sustainable lure as content. we want the story devoloping.

how can story developing stuff more sustainable?

I literally just uninstalled for the first time in years. I always got burned out at some point and took a longish breaks but WF was an easy, brainless game I could play while watching something else. So I kept it installed in case I had nothing better to do.

From the Wukong Atlas Neuroptics, the buggy mess of an update, the boring rng bs that is Liches, the completely asinine Grendel missions, to the relentless nerfing of everything popular.
What happened to you DE??

The Grendel thing alone is so ass backwards. How do you expect people to get that S#&$ done once the initial hype died down?
Nobody is gonna do these missions so people will be forced to solo slam spam for 20 mins with Hildryn. WHO CAME UP WITH THAT? This isn't hard its an idiotic, boring slogfests.

If your idea of "shaking up the meta" is to just nerf everything popular... I don't even know what to say. I am done... bye

EDIT: Atlas != Wukong

Edited by Drefixx
  • Like 5

technically, people's threat that this game was going to fail, is kind of a booster to keep going to DE. The very first thing told to them about their game was it was going to fail, that it sounded fun, it sounded good, and it was going to fall flat on it's face. How is this any different?

Oh crap warframe fell off an arbitrary list.....!!!!!!!!  It's the end of the world!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills!!! Warframe players committing mass quit out!!!! All 15 of the best (in thier own minds) waframe player/forum trolls!!!! It's pandamonium!!!!! Panic!!!! 

Could you all be any more hyperbolic and drama infused? 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Flameduel said:

Too be fair with the Atlas prime, they are doing it in order so if you hate on that than I question if you just have not realized that primes come in order for the most part

Question whatever you want, fact of the matter is a prime that no one wanted fell in the middle of a dry patch. It only served to make things worse, DE have broken the cycle before and released frames out of order.

It would’ve been a god send if we didn’t get a trash tier, boring frame in the middle of all this.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

3 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Why when people refer to steam charts they pretend that's the whole playerbase and just leave out that warframe has its own launcher separate from steam? 

because most warframe players use steam over the warframe's stand alone launcher and it's a good indicator of where the crowd is heading even if it doesn't encompass the entire warframe community

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Oh crap warframe fell off an arbitrary list.....!!!!!!!!  It's the end of the world!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills!!! Warframe players committing mass quit out!!!! All 15 of the best (in thier own minds) waframe player/forum trolls!!!! It's pandamonium!!!!! Panic!!!! 

Could you all be any more hyperbolic and drama infused? 

pray to jesus, let cats and dogs sleep with each other and wait for the nukes i guess 😛

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Question whatever you want, fact of the matter is a prime that no one wanted fell in the middle of a dry patch. It only serves to made things worse, DE have broken the cycle before and released frames out of order.

It would’ve been a god send if we didn’t get a trash tier, boring frame in the middle of all this.

they have and Atlas was already out of order, honestly Prime frames should not be a factor in all this because that is the ONE consistent thing they have. At best usually they just swapped two primes around because of convenience of some kind like a rework, but usually are not skipped more than twice because they do try to keep the whole 2 females 2 males and it would not bode well if they skipped a frame like 4 times. if you really have a problem with it tough S#&$, wait the 2-3 years the rest of us had to. #Nezha2020

• Like 1

Just now, kevoisvevo said:

because most warframe players use steam over the warframe's stand alone launcher

Citation needed on that one.

"Most" is a pretty vague statement, that could mean 90% are on steam or even as down as low as 51%.

It may be slipping on steam, but that is not a metric that can use used universally.

• Like 1