Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

would be nice if after u unlock all ur murmur mods the lich go instantly in a max furious state or atleast fumming,most of the time he is indifferent when I finish the mod name unlock and need to do again and again extra missions just to piss him off to spawn...

il y a 17 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Wize Razor 
    • Second attack in Forward Combo (Cut Thrice)  is now free movement
    • The last attack in the Neutral Combo (Threshing Grain) is now the first attack, damage multipliers and combo points adjusted accordingly
    • The last attack in the Tactical Forward Combo (Calling Thunder) is now the first attack with increased gap closing movement, damage multipliers and combo points adjusted accordingly.

Thank you !

Especially for the neutral combo ! 😄

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

Are you guys at DE aware of the Too Awesome To Use trope? Without a reliable, repeatable and affordable way to acquire Umbra Forma, most people will just keep the few that they have, waiting for the ultimate weapon or warframe to put them on. Can we just get Primed True Steel and be done with this?

8 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

While I appreciate the variety, Kuva survival fissures as a consistent thing was a highlight of the Lich system for me.  I'd love to see a semi-permanent fissure on that node in addition to others appearing in the Fortress. 

I dont mind it, was far too easy to get kuva and made any other way of getting it obsolete. Missions that allow for fast relic openings for req relics are welcomed ( opening req relics just for the kuva is a fair option in speed runs). 

Two things:

where are the vauban and ember tweaks

dont rush it but I just want to know where the “feedback train” went

And what about melee rivens? If you buffed the base crit mods there’s no reason the (now nearly always inferior) relevant stats on rivens can’t be increased as well. (I own a dmg cc dual Kamas riven. Melee 3.0 basically made it completely and utterly irrelevant with CO and Blood Rush and now True Steel. I’d like to see usable stats on them again, thank you.

13 minutes ago, Aceofgods said:

Make Kuva Survival fissures prevalent. This should be the go-to for all Kuva Farming, since boosters from the fissure apply to harvested kuva.

Personally, I would rather have it be Kuva Survival fissure all the time. None of the other missions appeal to me, because they do not reward kuva. The Kuva Liches themselves do not reward kuva, lending to some confusion. Kuva Liches should reward Kuva. It's in the name!

if theres a capture mission for kuva fissure, you can make a ton of kuva quick from the relics if you choose too 

2 minutes ago, Mephane said:

Are you guys at DE aware of the Too Awesome To Use trope? Without a reliable, repeatable and affordable way to acquire Umbra Forma, most people will just keep the few that they have, waiting for the ultimate weapon or warframe to put them on. Can we just get Primed True Steel and be done with this?

You’d be surprised at how easily sacrificial steel fits in most things with sufficient forma.

And if that isn’t good enough, last I heard the skiajati is pretty sweet right now.

Can we get an option to turn off the hold to heavy attack? After the update I find myself randomly getting heavy attack combo dumps which is very bad for builds that use high combo count (Atlas/Khora, Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, etc). All this just from spamming e without even holding the button.

As it is it's way too sensitive, and even if that's fixed certain builds will not use heavy attacks regardless and would rather keep the possibility for a mis-input turned off with just a separate bound key.

6 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:
    • The Heavy Attack shot is no longer free movement (the wind up remains free movement).

Are you for real now? First you've turned gunblades into a joke with that unnecessary jiggling that makes you do anything but to hit your enemies, we've gritted our teeth, made different builds, that feel almost the same as before and moved on, but you just had to make it worse, didn't you? Just why? It breaks the flow, it feels weird, it stops you in the middle of the firefight, when the last thing you want is to stop moving. Please, revert this change.

Also, no degridification of Lich farming. Don't get me wrong, removal of back-to-back duplicates is nice and I'm grateful for that, but the problem with the co-op aspect remains. Something of a tentative ETA would've been nice.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the chance of your Kuva Lich to have an Ephemera from 5% to 10%. Newly birthed Liches will have the 10% chance, while existing Liches will still be at 5%. Old Liches that are traded and "reactivated" will also be at 5%.

So does that mean that the lich ephemera will not get transferred and goes back to the 5% chance RNG?

Zenistar feedback got ignored again . Buff the base duration to what it was before . No one swing the zenistar.  They use it for his area denial capability 

Back to back duplicates ? This change nothing of the issue for people that want trade for lich . Someone in the dev workshop even did the calculation that it will only remove 2 of 3xpected number of lich to acquire all weapons (from 41 to 39)

Still nothing for kuva lich Hunt in group so the toxicity will only grow up more and more 

Riven with critical strike chance on them are now becoming obsolete.

NO ember vauban grendel changes ? There was a lot of ideas in the thread but you probably skimmed through it . Ember is still energy reliant as hell without énergize. Remove LoS requirement for her 3 , as her only cc tool and armor removal tool it feels bad to get it blocked by a pénale.  Vauban 4 could also remove armor while in vortex and make the armor gain a ressource to lose like atlas armor . That will get rid of the main weakness of vauban : stray bullet hitting for a ton. Grendel : just remove the energy drain from his 1 and put a limit of enemies in his belly if you dont want trolls stealing all exterminate enemies. Make his 2 buffs à longer base duration and higher range and also that you dont have to cycle through them(all enemies in belly will contribute to thr buffs) . Make his 3 spit proc toxin on the enemies it hits like when spitting enemies with 1 .

Rest are good changes 

Awesome changes/updates.  Sorry to pile onto the thread, just a small idea I thought of - it'd be nice if the liches had unique waypoint markers. There's usually a thrall or two around at the same time and I pretty much always rush to a thrall instead of the lich. Or maybe there is a distinction and I'm just missing it.

Archived