Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources required for each part of the railjack

Anvillior

Question

Trying to put together a list of railjack restoration components. Can anyone help? I'm already at step 2 so I don't remember all of them.

Hull:

-1 million credits

-100 cubic diodes

-3,000 plastids

-15,000 rubedo

-30 neural sensors

Propulsion:

-1 million credits

-60 carbide

-1,000 cryotic

-30 orokin cells

-20,000 nano spores

Port Nacelle:

-1 million credits

-60 carbide

-5,000 circuits

-27,000 alloy plates

-200 control modules

Starboard Nacelle:

-1 million credits

-100 pustrels

-500 fieldron samples

-50 morphics

-35 neurodes

Tail Section:

-1 million credits

-80 copernics

-10,000 ferrite

-4,500 polymer bundles 

-15 argon crystals

Engine Cowling:

-1 million credits

-40 copernics

-500 detonite ampules

-10,000 ferrite

-10,000 salvage

Totals:

-6,000,000 credits

-100 cubic diodes

-3,000 plastids

-15,000 rubedo

-30 neural sensors

-120 carbide

-1,000 cryotic

-30 orokin cells

-20,000 nano spores

-5,000 circuits

-27,000 alloy plates

-200 control modules

-100 pustrels

-500 fieldron samples

-50 morphics

-35 neurodes

-120 copernics

-20,000 ferrite

-4,500 polymer bundles

-15 argon crystals

-500 detonite ampules

-10,000 salvage

06il9nekih041.png

Edited by Anvillior
Updated

24 answers to this question

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

15 Argon. And you have to farm all of that in one day, or else you have to farm even more. That's a bit rough for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time to play each day.

I feel like skipping this.

Is this required for future quest 

1 hour ago, Dreadwire said:
2 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

15 Argon. And you have to farm all of that in one day, or else you have to farm even more. That's a bit rough for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time to play each day.

I feel like skipping this.

Is this required for future quest 

The resource insert part is identical to clan research where you can put in them even if you don't have everything to do it at once.  You can put in 1 or 2 at a time till you get all 15.

4 minutes ago, Dragon_Of_Dissent said:

The resource insert part is identical to clan research where you can put in them even if you don't have everything to do it at once.  You can put in 1 or 2 at a time till you get all 15.

Which I am wholeheartedly thankful for... honestly, the biggest pain in my backside is going to be the credits. I've got everything else bar the new resources, Detonite Ampules and Fieldron Samples

Edited by NinjaKitsune56

2 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

2 days. ...Not saying that's a whole lot easier.
Argons begin 24 hour decay after their first daily reset.
So you could do it over the span of 47 hours.

Resource booster from Baro there would have helped.

6 hours ago, Savanwertina said:

I feel like they put one 0 too many on credits requirements.

It's only a couple of Index runs but I an going to be so sick of the Index in a week or so. I didn't mind the new map there to begin with but I'm starting to hate it after running out of time in a couple of rounds because I can't find enemies quick enough (playing solo).

Argon won't be a problem as mentioned above, but having said that I've had 12 from a single run on Teshub with my Smeeta,

• Like 2

On 2019-11-28 at 11:22 AM, Ketec said:

Argon is the worst. II used up all my free time for today and got 4 after an hour.

And by tomorrow it's already decaying.

Donate what you got to your railjack piece. Also stribog tends to be a good place to find argon pegmatite lying around.

On 2019-11-28 at 7:22 PM, Ketec said:

Argon is the worst. II used up all my free time for today and got 4 after an hour.

And by tomorrow it's already decaying.

You guiz are all noobs...i literaly got 15 in 2 exterminates,11 in the first run and like 10 more in the next. Everyone complains abou the cred costs and argon but when there isa 2x credit weekend booster nobody botheres to do 1 or 2 hours of index each day. Since the last one i barely used 30mil credits and still got plenty.

Edited by Nephalem

6 hours ago, Nephalem said:

You guiz are all noobs...i literaly got 15 in 2 exterminates,11 in the first run and like 10 more in the next. Everyone complains abou the cred costs and argon but when there isa 2x credit weekend booster nobody botheres to do 1 or 2 hours of index each day. Since the last one i barely used 30mil credits and still got plenty.

HOURS of index each day? I'm a veteran, but that's a lot of free time to spend on a weekend on a game. That being said, find a squadmate running Khora with Pilfering Strangledome, or a Desecrating Nekros and run the other. Go on the low level void defense. Let the enemies hit the strangledome before killing. Do at least 10 waves, but it should yield pretty good and fairly quick results. As said before, 'bank' them at the dry dock when you are done for the day.

When we were doing that, we actually had another Khora join us on random, so even grabbing one and running on public might yield good results.

Edited by Truk14

Railjack farming isnthe opposite of fun, I mean this was always warfarm but this feels overdone with the sheer amount of crap you need for each individual part, of which there are six, each taking 12 hours to build with no way to speed up thebprogress. I feel like someone at DE was like "what can we do that will make people hate this game so we can stop bothering with development, or at least make the people who have real jobs give up on us?" Got up to the port nacelle, got sick of it and haven't played since.

1 hour ago, zenshu1 said:

Railjack farming isnthe opposite of fun, I mean this was always warfarm but this feels overdone with the sheer amount of crap you need for each individual part, of which there are six, each taking 12 hours to build with no way to speed up thebprogress. I feel like someone at DE was like "what can we do that will make people hate this game so we can stop bothering with development, or at least make the people who have real jobs give up on us?" Got up to the port nacelle, got sick of it and haven't played since.

Wait till you start playing Empyrean and want to upgrade your RJ.

The update that introduces Railjack building is "Rising Tides", but we won't be able to actually fly or use the Railjack until the "Empyrean" update comes out.

(It says pc member, but I play mostly on console now... empyrean I don't think has even been sent in for certification to Sony yet).

DE gave a us a slow pitch here.   "Rising Tides" is meant to give us a head start, so that we could take our time.  People have treated this like the sound of a gunshot at the beginning of a race, and are in a blind frenzy to build the railjack.   Once you're done, all you're going be able to do is pretty much stare at it sitting in your drydock.   (which I will, a lot).

So, on consoles at least, you have about a month to build it.   There's no crazy frantic rush to keep up with the jones.  If you're a solo player, and don't have a lot of time, it sucks.  You might not have yours done by the time empyrean rolls out.  Sorry.  But you have a month long headstart at least.  We also got a huge headsup on what we need.  I see this as a kind of a cool thing DE did.

And Railjacks are meant to be 4 person co-op vehicles, so does every single person out there need to build one? (I know everyone will build their own too).  The question I want to know is can others players contribute to the either the construction, or the clan vault, and allow the builder of the railjack to use those resources?  if so, have your clanmates help you build one, then you later on help them build theirs.

And two people have already pointed out that once you start construction on a part of the ship, you can contribute resources at any time, in any amount.  You can trickle feed in stuff as you get it, so even things like 15 argon are not a pain.