The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not feeling the new ship...

Dreggs_

I like it a lot, but it feels dead. The way it looks would work when you just started the game, got hack on your ship for the first time in who knows how many years. You walk in, the paint job is decayed, lights barely work so its primarily just the sun roof keeping things lit. It looks cleaner geometrically and spacially but doesnt have a clean atmosphere.

This is especially worsened by the fact that the lower part of the main corridor isnt even lit. Its got a small glow from the infested door and the one from your quarters and thats it. 

Id love to have a option to close that roof and just keep the lights on.

Edited by Annnoth

My cat can't stand it. She used to sleep a lot, either on my nav console or in her bed out back. Now she stalks around the ship with a disgusted, accusing look on her face, looking at me as if it's my fault. Won't play with her toys either 😞

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Annnoth said:

I like it a lot, but it feels dead. The way it looks would work when you just started the game, got hack on your ship for the first time in who knows how many years. You walk in, the paint job is decayed, lights barely work so its primarily just the sun roof keeping things lit. It looks cleaner geometrically and spacially but doesnt have a clean atmosphere.

This is especially worsened by the fact that the lower part of the main corridor isnt even lit. Its got a small glow from the infested door and the one from your quarters and thats it.

This. I hope we get skins for it soon.

41 minutes ago, Dreggs_ said:

Dont like the scratches, the sun roof, or the increased space in the floor layout.

My ship dont feel cozy no more.

Anyone else feel this way?

we really need interior skins orbiter wise like i dont mind if its a reskin just get rid of the scratch marks

I rather like the new ship. Though I wish it didn't break a majority of my downstairs decorations. Everything is out of place and pretty much all of my posters are now clipping into walls. Too lazy to fix too, so it's just this constant eyesore that I grumble about. But the scratches? Love it. Matches the idea that the ship had been dormant for ages. Now, for those who want to tidy up, I hope they work on that option. But as for me, I like my scratched up ship. It's old. Yeah, but that baby gets the job done.

I don't like the new orbiter design.

It feels big, plain and empty, as well as it is scratched and beaten up, like an old empty warehouse used to film a Power Rangers fight scenes.

Even with all the stuff I have in there (at the decoration capacity limit) it still feels plain and empty. Not to mention, it clashes in style with other rooms.

• Like 1

1 час назад, o0Despair0o сказал:

I'm still waiting for the "command bridge", i.e the orbiter interior to look like my actual orbiter, not the Liset.

Liset is not Orbiter it is landing craft. IMHO upper part of Orbiter is not Liset. It doesn't look like it and much larger. Our landing crafts are just stored somewhere in the orbiter.

Edited by denis-ldv

8 минут назад, o0Despair0o сказал:

UaBthEUErgKeDWyx4i-xnBfq1jvYsh5d3nd99KPG

And the interior of it looks like the liset. But my landing craft isn't the Liset, which is why it annoys me.

Yes. It is Liset, but not "Cockpit". We have window in ceiling now. There is no place for that window near Liset at picture. But there is long panel on top of the ship. And glowing part near that long thing is Cockpit 🙂 IMHO

Edited by denis-ldv

27 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

UaBthEUErgKeDWyx4i-xnBfq1jvYsh5d3nd99KPG

And the interior of it looks like the liset. But my landing craft isn't the Liset, which is why it annoys me.

I think we still need clarification from the devs regarding this concept art. Trying to fit what we see on the inside into the outside look of this thing doesn't make sense.

What makes even less sense is having a f-ing battleship size vessel for every single Tenno if that thing on the front is indeed Liset. Even the Railjack looks tiny compared to this monstrosity.

Edited by ant99999

1 minute ago, ant99999 said:

What makes even less sence is having a f-ing battleship size vessel for every single Tenno if that thing on the front is indeed Liset. Even the Railjack looks tiny compared to this monstrosity.

Where else are you going to store your millions if not dozens of millions of nanospores and alloy plates? Don't get me started on ferrite and salvage.
That aside, this concept art doesn't exactly fit the interior anymore, so it might've been ditched.

5 minutes ago, EvilChaosKnight said:

Where else are you going to store your millions if not dozens of millions of nanospores and alloy plates? Don't get me started on ferrite and salvage.

I still hope for some anti-neutrino-fission-powered-quantum-void-energy-blackhole dump pit technology.

Otherwise every MR 27 would have a Death Star filled with nanospores hooked up to the back of that thing.

7 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

My cat can't stand it. She used to sleep a lot, either on my nav console or in her bed out back. Now she stalks around the ship with a disgusted, accusing look on her face, looking at me as if it's my fault. Won't play with her toys either 😞

Mine steps into and sleeps inside the wall with her tail and maybe a paw or two sticking out now. I get the feeling she thinks I am going to blame her for the scratches.

Edited by Aesthier
  • Like 1