Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When's the Next Railjack Update Coming?

achilles047

I just finished making my Railjack and the at the navigation panel , Cephalon Cy says "System Interrogation : ongoing , you will be informed when process complete" , anybody got an idea when will  the next update be? (Loving the Railjack though, nice work DE)

Edited by achilles047
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Not before I destroy my Drydock so I can get the plat I used to rush it back and then rebuild it, I hope.

Rushing doesnt even cost plat, you see the plat go down when you rush but when you leave that screen you have the same amount of plat that you had

Just now, danang5 said:

how long is not too long tho

They said about a week. Then again, I assume that was before they had the idea to make it rising tides, instead of literally just 'build the drydock', so mileage may vary.

I'm not expecting it this week. It could come this week by my calculations, but Railjack is already progressing faster than I thought it was.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Railjack is already progressing faster than I thought it was.

this. so OP, try and manage your own expectations. this is something meant to keep you busy while you wait, so if you do everything at once, downtime will seem longer. 

not like yall did with kuva weapons and collected all of them in less than two weeks 😂

53 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

this. so OP, try and manage your own expectations. this is something meant to keep you busy while you wait, so if you do everything at once, downtime will seem longer. 

not like yall did with kuva weapons and collected all of them in less than two weeks 😂

And whos fault is that? Us? The players playing the game as intended?

6 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

2020 , DE has 4 weeks left in this year before they go to holiday vacation , they havent released the new war yet , so yeah its going to be 2020 release.

That's not really appropriate.

Give us an Grind-Feast of an update and not let us even USE it?, not a good move. It better be NOT 2020. Let alone with the issues behind Old Blood that it caused, Melee 3.0, how rushed Old Blood was, etc.

• Like 1

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Give us an Grind-Feast of an update and not let us even USE it?, not a good move. It better be NOT 2020. Let alone with the issues behind Old Blood that it caused, Melee 3.0, how rushed Old Blood was, etc.

De has 2 options,

1 release the update before their vacation and leave as a possibly buggy mess that won't be updated for WEEKS

2 Wait until after their vacation and where they can quickly fix and replace any nasty bugs, but leaving people who built the ship nothing to actually do with it for a while.

2 minutes ago, Formous said:

New War is after Railjack, not before.

To quate DE "new war is coming december" from tennocon2019 , nothing was mentioned about the new war being released after railjack , hell I dont see how the new war is even conected to railjack .

9 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Give us an Grind-Feast of an update and not let us even USE it?,

If you werent paying attention , DE many times stated , they will release dry dock before empyrian so that players could prepare for main launch and wouldnt need to wait , of course you wount get to use it because its not ment to be used at this point , its here so you wouldnt need to wait 6 days to play it .

37 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

De has 2 options,

1 release the update before their vacation and leave as a possibly buggy mess that won't be updated for WEEKS

2 quickly fix and replace any nasty bugs, but leaving people who built the ship nothing to actually do with it for a while.

Or do both.

28 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

DE many times stated , they will release dry dock before empyrean so that players could prepare for main launch and wouldn't need to wait , of course you wont get to use it because its not meant to be used at this point , its here so you wouldn't need to wait 6 days to play it .

So, the Drydock quite literally is gonna sit in the Dojo, doing....nothing? until 2020 Mid-Jan?

So, what your saying is 5-10 weeks of no content?, or am I missing something here? 

I mean DE did state that in the Devstream Phases will be only an week or two apart.

And Dec was New War.

Untitled.png

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Added more details