Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holy.......Finger?

Shawm.Teamkiller

53 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

not that I really care but a spoiler tag would have been nice for those that do care and weren't up when the update dropped...

I posted about this in the General Feedback section and it wouldn't allow me to add a spoiler tag. I do not know why... Maybe that's the same for the OP, I don't know...only time I've personally tried was just now and I could not apply it so I added it in big, bold, red at the top of my thread.

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

This is what the sentients are really after. Like have you even seen how big Hunhow really is? Even Ballas is no comparison to whatever hand and arm that came from. 

The Sentients just want fingers...and now, they've found some large enough to satisfy their dexterous desires!

3 hours ago, TenebraeAeterna said:

I posted about this in the General Feedback section and it wouldn't allow me to add a spoiler tag. I do not know why... Maybe that's the same for the OP, I don't know...only time I've personally tried was just now and I could not apply it so I added it in big, bold, red at the top of my thread.

The Sentients just want fingers...and now, they've found some large enough to satisfy their dexterous desires!

They want fingers, you say?

sony-ericsson-android-thumbs-super-bowl-

Two thumbs up?

So if this finger belongs to the Man in the Wall, are we to assume there were only 8 railjacks? Or is he just a bucket of fingers? 

I predict that we'll consider however DE decides to try to explain this, and then we'll collectively say, "Yeah, that's ridiculous. We're gonna go with 'there's a big finger in the jelly bean because that's how it is.'"

Edited by Ham_Grenabe