Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

vor 9 Stunden schrieb lavacomet:

Would you guys consider putting markers on wreckages and avionics? its quite tedious to search for them after a long battle.

na, it's working as intended, because after rng drops you also have to search the "endless" space.

you just don't get the big picture and idea behind all of this.

... like 99.999999% of players,

... the 0.000001% are devs

Please remove that tedious refine mechanic.

Remove the button. Make it an auto-refine after mission success! Fill up the ship´s resources first, share the rest.

Why does this thing even exist? It´s only there to give trolls and grievers new ammo.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Test-995:

This is great and all, but we need same thing for ramsled, they are important target right?

they have a unique audio, and fairly easy to spot once you hear it. and if the pilot decides to hear another audio or getting voice spammed, well...  no need for a special marker

6 hours ago, anfuerudo said:

So much this.

Also, avionics scrap rates should get same treatment gear did. At the very least. Because now dirac should be measured by eyedropper. Dirac that is 

Equipped avionics shouldn't even be in the menu at all, IMO.

7 minutes ago, SpawnTDK said:

they have a unique audio, and fairly easy to spot once you hear it. and if the pilot decides to hear another audio or getting voice spammed, well...  no need for a special marker

Then we don't need it for crewships neither, they are pretty big and cy has voice for them, much easier to spot than ramsleds.

That being said, new droptables are just plain terrible. In two missions I've played just recently I got 0(zero, null) Dirac drops. And only in one I got gear to scrap. This doesn't make up anything at all. Also, funny, but mission that actually gave me gear was lower level one. Go figure.

I've gone 4 with zero Dirac gain, including not getting any Avionics or scrap. 

Avionics drop rates decreased as a matter of fact. Their scrap rates are still terrible and not worth the effort. Not only because you don't get that much in return, but also because you risk losing your active one or ones that you want to use in the future, because there's no bloody indication what's what. Triangles and dots don't mean anything in terms of upgradability when viewed from scrap screen.

I noticed the same thing. Earth and Saturn drop rates for Avionics and ship parts are awful. Most missions are nothing but resources. Combined with the removal of Dirac dropping from enemies, this was a flat nerf to resource acquisition. Despite all the threads on here and on reddit about how awful the resource economy for Railjack is, apparently massively slowing down Dirac gain (which you can buy for plat, gee I wonder why) was more important. Supposedly the cost for repairs is next up. Titanium and Pustrels need higher quantities per drop, scrap parts need their costs reduced by at least 1/2 to 1/4 of what they are, but for some reason I'm expecting it to actually get worse, while being presented as an improvement. Hopefully DE realizes needing to spend a weeks worth of materials on repairing one ship part with an RNG value that doesn't even refund the entire cost if you get a better one was a bad decision.

Anyone knows if these bugs have been adressed?
>Entering crewships/bases your weapons will be unmodded ( this is quite annoying especially when going for veil missions);
>Your companion (in my case kavats) insta dying out of the blue even when inside the railjack, and not even showing a rez promt

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Removed Dirac from Grineer Fighter Drop Tables. This now means everywhere else (mission complete, scrapping, point of interest, etc) are the best sources for Dirac. Having Grineer Fighters be the best source for everything was overkill - they now are Avionics and Resource focused. 

Then add a visual markers for those rsources and avionics for gods sake! At least in 1000m radius. I don't want to break my eyes looking for tiny barely seen somethings on space background made of stars that looks exactly the same as drop!

This update reminds me of when Plains of Eidolon released, eyedropper changes to clear, self-evident issues. Hopefully, it'll get to a decent working condition faster than PoE did. God knows I'll keep coming back to it regardless, I've no self-respect.

On a side note, I do hope DE doesn't forget Steve's vision for Empyrean, to tie all the content together. Right now, Railjack is just another appendix hanging on the tip of Warframe's tileset intestines, along with liches and the open worlds (I'm not even gonna pretend I ever played Lunaro or PvP). It did succeed in making archwing even less appealing to play than it was before, so congrats.

With this update now i am glitching between archwing and warframe all the time and also lagging to pass between doors inside railjack. 

Most of the time i am flying in archwing with my normal primary vectis. Or even better running in space with rhino skin

Double clicking the omni now fixes warframe in a wide screen mode where my rhino speed was buffes to gauss level and i could not use it to go back to ship

Asteroid Hangar Sabotage can become unfinishable if you actually try to GTA the "prototype" Crewship instead of blowing it up straight away. When you try and fly it out of the hangar, the bay doors do not open, trapping the ship inside the actual hangar model (as opposed to the internal map) if you exit the ship, your warframe will also become trapped (unless you have Lvl 4 Tactical) and the ship will become indestructible as it can't be boarded or Slingshotted into. Kinda a problem when it's the last Crewship needed to complete the Exterminate requirements.

Archived