Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

20 hours ago, .Nabu. said:

DE proves to be one of the greatest dev teams yet! Thank you for listening to the players tips and suggestions!

It took them 5 years to understand that players want a universal vacuum. Until now they have been pretty terrible at listening and understanding player feedback and they took the stance that requiring a mod slot for something that should always be in effect was too good despite all evidence and opinion to the contrary. Even now, and until they remove the RNG on railjack weapons, they don't always listen.

*deeper sigh*

Attempted another Railjack mission as host.  I say attempted because first, Titanium and such were STILL getting the "resources picked up" noise, despite setting it to public I had no one drop in (indicating matchmaking still doesn't work properly for Railjack), and to top it all off the HUD disappeared so I couldn't see where hostile targets were, railjack health, anything.

I had been looking forward to Railjack.  Past tense.  Now I find it yet another unplayable, frustrating mess.  Add in the RNG railjack gear and I have gone from feeling hopeful for the game to honestly considering if it is worth the hard drive space.

I returned to the Dojo Dry Dock after a mission.  I was aware that I picked up a Seeking Volley Avionic during the mission (because it was the first one I'd seen), but at the end of mission summary, it did not show up in the loot table.  However, it DID show up under Tactical in the Avionics screen, so I did get it.

EDIT: Terminology.

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Armament Wreckage not showing their innate bonuses before and after Repair. The before Repair stats can be seen by selecting the Armament Wreckage and pressing TAB.

the only reason we had to use a rush drone on them was that we didn't have to deal with rng on them, but now we check that they do have rng and the pieces we rushed that have a low bonus now feel like a waste of plat

12 minutes ago, Xenokiller99 said:

Who in their right mind thought 14k titanium is a good number for a resource(for 1 part) that drops in batches of 14 

The same person who thought Mutagen Samples could drop one at a time, perhaps 6-12 per mission, and it'd take 5000 samples to research a single weapon.

Yeah....For those screaming this is new for DE, you're wrong.  It's the pendulum swinging back to punishing players.  We need to scream loud, be a united front, and make the feedback clear and without hate.  It's the only way to make them understand how bad this is.  Also, don't spend money.  Nothing hurts like being hit in the pocket book.

6 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Nah it was needed. I played RJ over the weekend and got enough Dirac to max my entire grid and every avionic i had. I've got a good deal of zetki mods. The Dirac economy was baaad before.

How does that help me in anyway. Your grid and avionics are maxed now out. Mine on the other hand are far from. Not everyone has time for a ridiculous grind. 

2 minutes ago, Azrael_V said:

How does that help me in anyway. Your grid and avionics are maxed now out. Mine on the other hand are far from. Not everyone has time for a ridiculous grind. 

You're gonna max out your grid and mods just from farming titanium... Just play Railjack, you will progress. I was still getting pretty good Dirac last night in the veil. I'm not here to help you, I'm telling you that the Dirac economy was way out of whack.

Is https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html officially maintained?
I did a test on Ukko in the morning and evening and I'm getting certain relics more often than others. The table shows that all have equal %.
Either the table has wrong data, or the RNG code is very very bad, or the RNG function used just cheap instead of real RNG variant.

Every time I am in spoiler mode in Cetus my sentinel won't stop scanning. What is it scanning? No idea.

Kavats in derelict are invisible

Teleporting loot at gate will spawn the shards above the gate even if the lure is on the ground.

Customizing spoiler body has the same lighting issue the arsenal used to have. You can see; zoomed in but once you move to the body it is dark,

Not sure if this was said somewhere but

You need to fix your percentages for railjack INTEGRATED avionics, example

My flux capacity is 479, when I add mod Hyperflux it says increase energy by 28% which should be 479+134 resulting in 613. The real result is 577 which is 20.5%.
Next example is shield, which is 1384, adding maxima with 35% should be 1384+484 resulting in 1868. The real result is 1734 which is 25.3%
That's not all but you get my point. ALSO

Very important, forward artillery is broken. Not in good kind of broken but BAD kind of broken. First mission at Earth proxima, I cannot kill crewship with it, which is unacceptable. It gets worse too. In later missions, Saturn and Veil, we need to shoot 2-4 times to take them down, which is simply enormous waste of time. It is lvl 5 gunnery and it looks amazing/strong. It's time for it to feel strong as well.

Cheers

vor 19 Minuten schrieb tape_drive_TS1140:

Is https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html officially maintained?
I did a test on Ukko in the morning and evening and I'm getting certain relics more often than others. The table shows that all have equal %.
Either the table has wrong data, or the RNG code is very very bad, or the RNG function used just cheap instead of real RNG variant.

Unless you did a very high number of runs (100+) single tests are meaningless.

26 minutes ago, mr_manu said:

Very important, forward artillery is broken. Not in good kind of broken but BAD kind of broken. First mission at Earth proxima, I cannot kill crewship with it, which is unacceptable. It gets worse too. In later missions, Saturn and Veil, we need to shoot 2-4 times to take them down, which is simply enormous waste of time. It is lvl 5 gunnery and it looks amazing/strong. It's time for it to feel strong as well.

Cheers

Even with the avionics supposedly giving huge boosts to it, still worthless by the time i fire it 4 times to kill something my archwing could've killed 3 or 4 crewships I know this because we had a guy in archwing taking them down and told him which one we were firing at to see and he took down 3 I'm sure if there was a 4th he would've taken it down or been more than half way

32 minutes ago, Davetiger said:

Even with the avionics supposedly giving huge boosts to it, still worthless by the time i fire it 4 times to kill something my archwing could've killed 3 or 4 crewships I know this because we had a guy in archwing taking them down and told him which one we were firing at to see and he took down 3 I'm sure if there was a 4th he would've taken it down or been more than half way

Exactly. All the more reason.

Artillery needs bigger boost and better ease of use. Even if there was small rock in front of your target you shouldn't have to deal 0 dmg to them.

Archived