Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

I've had to abort out of the last two veil missions in a row from them being not being completeable (like from the last crewship not spawning). edit: it's also possible they spawn somewhere and then nobody engages it and goes out of range and it eventually depspawns when nobody was paying attention as I've seen one up and then despawn if nothing is closeby. 

People have also commented in the public missions that fighters don't seem to drop anything at all anymore, so I think you broke something (in addition to what was already broken) in the last hotfix. 

Since this hotfix, I've completed an Earth Proxima mission (the "second-to-last" one, to the left of the one in the upper right), and it was the first clear I've done of that node.  I was successful, then spent time afterward gathering resources as per usual.  After this I used the Navigation console to return to the Dry Dock, and received a "Mission Failed" screen which showed no loot.  However, upon checking on a component I am repairing which I need Pustrels for, I did indeed have the loot I had just gained from the last mission (I started with 0 Pustrels before the mission and had a few hundred after the "failed" mission).

Hi, Well I have a problem specificly with my railjack, it hapens that Ican't do the mission to get the railjack key, thou I can fly and do railjack missions, but when I enter the ship  cefalon cy shows me the messege to go to the back of the ship but it doesn't show me the yellow icon and when I try to  interact with the thing nothing happens so I can't go to the mission on Lua or anything, so you know, Help!!!! 

There's a problem where sometimes, after exiting something like one of the side-gunner stations, or even the pilot seat where once I press 'X' to exit it, I go right back into the seat. It's like I press 'X' again, but I don't! I've experimented quite a few times, and not once has my finger slipped to make that happen...

33 minutes ago, Borg1611 said:

People have also commented in the public missions that fighters don't seem to drop anything at all anymore, so I think you broke something (in addition to what was already broken) in the last hotfix. 

Just to follow up, did a Veil mission in Nsu Grid and the fighters were all dropping loot, which was very different than the mission was I was in previously that was I think either Ganalen's Graveyard or possibly Rya. 

Not sure if the specific map is the problem or if there's some bug that makes fighters not drop loot. 

Universal resource pickup sounds like something nice to look forward to

5 hours ago, NeyoSemperDux said:

Thanks!

Not sure if this update fixed this, but I keep getting a bug that makes missions spawn one less crewship than what is needed for the objectives. This is awful for me as a constant host because the squad members still get the rewards from the mission, yet I get screwed from them.

Are you absolutely sure it’s not just spawning 30k away or so on the other side of the map which is still an issue regardless? I’ve had that issue a few times and they won’t get a red marker till you get relatively close.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Removed Dirac from Grineer Fighter Drop Tables.

Not a fan of this. Now be barely get any Dirac at all. I got a whooping 100 from clearing out an asteroid base, I'm NOT looking forward doing that 17 more times to bring one Grid node from 2 to 3  :/

there's a bug that causes all weapon mods to not take effect when entering a grineer crewship/railjack from archwing

some resources seem to not be sent to inventory even after refining at the and of the mission

black screen when exiting grineer crewship, leaving the player exposed to enemy fire and dying before we have time to respond (if you guys made the archwings a bit more dirable this wouldn't be an issue now would it?)

black screen when entering side guns, an odd glitch that gets players stuck in a little box of sorts when entering and exiting side guns, black textures blocking the screen when zooming in on side guns

lots of resources gone to waste because there's a barely noticeable vacuum on the railjack in a map that spans roughly 20 kilometers wide/long/high, smart move

please for the love of god add back the friendship door, far too many players are just rushing for the asteroid base on the saturn node and either instantly killing the boss without waiting for the rest of the crew, causing everyone to miss out on potential loot (very smart choice btw, really good way to give most players who actually want to keep the railjack alive the finger) or instantly aborting the mission,causing the fan favourite host migration in progress (can get stuck here until game force close thus losing all resources

a bug with exiting any tile on railjack missions that cause players to either be automatically ejected out of the tile (crewship/railjack/asteroid etc.) after entering or dreagged back in to said tile after exiting

host migration in progress causes all weapons to be unequipped with no way to get them back, interactions will not work properly, all intrinsics ranks will not take effect, railjack will be swapped to a base variant (no upgrades or avionics whatsoever)

missiles tracking players into areas, killing them instantly due to the insane damage

safe to say the team isn't going to bother with the lich system anymore now that everyone's distracted by railjack

pretty sure there's more bugs still that i haven't encountered that other players have, and the list would be so long it could be enough to fill a bloody novel.

this update should have been released much much later considering the patch notes already read like short stories if more of them weren't addressed in one go

other issues such as the inability to see railjack mods, no bloody indicator anywhere that mods/wreckage would be automatically scrapped once a limit was reached (that or it's so damn obscure that it's hard as hell to notice), the fact that there's no indicator that we can access the intrinsics menu without needing to go to the dojo to see it 

infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading, infinite loading

Can we please look after the drop rate for  the new weps in RJ ?.  I almost did 40 runs and got nothing , like its not fun at all doing same missions over and over just to get these bps or do you guys give us very low droprate so we can give up hope  and go spend our plats on these kind of things ?. Sadly  the game now mostly depends on rng  which is sucks from liches to weps to frames  . 

Archived