Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime armor damn ridiculous price + NO Plat discount

(XBOX)Trustygoblin

Goodness gracious me so upset about the price of Ivara's Prime armour, was so looking forward to getting it now with the ridiculous high price no ways I am able too. So sick of always waiting for discounts or reasonable bundles to buy might as well quit the game. Not that DE cares if you play or not 😞  [DE]Rebecca

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Trustygoblin:

You don't have a problem with plat discount on PC as there you get up to 75% discount on plat often. Don't compare discounts on PC to console as we don't get it. 

not really true... there are sales for plat from time to time(not 75% but up to 25%).. and we get market-discounts a lot (25%, 50% and 75%) - which pc user don't have

in the end console player get more options i think

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease
typo

That might sound mean, but what kind of work do you have if you can't purchase enough plat even with 75% discounts? I earn around 320$ per month at best. And I still can purchase plat from to time without starving for it. What I'm saying is, if you have some serious financial issues, you probably shouldn't be playing video games and especially spending money on micro-transactions. Work stuff out irl first maybe, it's not healthy, especially seeing how much negative emotions it causes.

3 hours ago, Lone_Dude said:

That might sound mean, but what kind of work do you have if you can't purchase enough plat even with 75% discounts? I earn around 320$ per month at best. And I still can purchase plat from to time without starving for it. What I'm saying is, if you have some serious financial issues, you probably shouldn't be playing video games and especially spending money on micro-transactions. Work stuff out irl first maybe, it's not healthy, especially seeing how much negative emotions it causes.

Console only gets discounts on market purchases, not purchasing plat. Also you pay real money for the prime accessories so IDK how platinum got involved in this topic.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)NewcastleDisease:

not really true... there are sales for plat from time to time(not 75% but up to 25%).. and we get market-discounts a lot (25%, 50% and 75%) - which pc user don't have

PC gets the way better deals on bundles, though. As on Xbox with a 25~75% in game coupon you don't get that reduction on any kind of bundle. 

Also the last time plat was reduced on the xbox store is quite a while ago. 

I play on PC and Xbox one. 

vor 6 Minuten schrieb bubbabenali:

PC gets the way better deals on bundles, though. As on Xbox with a 25~75% in game coupon you don't get that reduction on any kind of bundle. 

Also the last time plat was reduced on the xbox store is quite a while ago. 

I play on PC and Xbox one. 

yeah may the last time happens a while ago - but there is a discount from time to time.

so the statement "Don't compare discounts on PC to console as we don't get it. " is wrong... the discounts are just not that often..

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Console only gets discounts on market purchases, not purchasing plat. Also you pay real money for the prime accessories so IDK how platinum got involved in this topic.

Oh, then I misunderstood him(although my message remains the same), thanks for clearing that up. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, (XB1)Trustygoblin said:

Goodness gracious me so upset about the price of Ivara's Prime armour, was so looking forward to getting it now with the ridiculous high price no ways I am able too. So sick of always waiting for discounts or reasonable bundles to buy might as well quit the game. Not that DE cares if you play or not 😞  [DE]Rebecca

I mean, the Prime Access plat bundles are the best value-for-price outside of 75% plat discounts, which console doesn't get, so what sort of discount, exactly, are you waiting for? 

• Like 1

On 2019-12-18 at 1:04 PM, Lone_Dude said:

I live in South Africa currency difference makes it expensive. I don't have "financial issues" just don't see why we should be paying so much more on console and only get plat discount once or maybe twice a year. I play on PC there I have plenty of plat

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Trustygoblin said:

I live in South Africa currency difference makes it expensive. I don't have "financial issues" just don't see why we should be paying so much more on console and only get plat discount once or maybe twice a year. I play on PC there I have plenty of plat

Well consoles were made to milk people specifically. They are harder to pirate stuff on, everything has to be approved by actual owners of the console - the company that made it, you can't mod games, stuff like tennogen is harder to monetize. They are designed to be unfriendly towards the consumer. Their main selling point is exclusivity. BUY OUR PC THAT WE CALL A CONSOLE SO THAT YOU CAN PAY US EVEN MORE MONEY TO PLAY 1 GAME, basically. So DE probably makes use of that, because they see console owners as "rich kids".

If you can't afford it then move on, prime accessories and access prices has been around for a long time now and  DE even have a disclaimer that states

"Disclaimer: The Prime Access Program can not be combined with any other offer or coupon. Prime Access packages can only be purchased once but are upgradeable. Items can not be substituted, discounted, or transferred. Read more about Prime Access here"

So.. You have choices.. Farm for Ivara prime and save some cash for the armor.  you have 90 days. 

2 hours ago, Crasharr said:

So you want Ivara Prime and are upset that it costs plat?

Why dont you just farm her like a normal person?

Because they were complaining about the price of the accessories pack. :V

Which is still dumb because it's literally always been the same price, but that's beside the point.

Its all overpriced, and will always be overpriced.

And people will always pay too much for it, so it will never change.

I will buy the full package, I want Ivara Prime, I usually only buy such items on the PC, but in no rush, and may just buy the full package on xbox.

Undecided.

On 2019-12-18 at 11:44 AM, (XB1)Trustygoblin said:

You don't have a problem with plat discount on PC as there you get up to 75% discount on plat often. Don't compare discounts on PC to console as we don't get it. 

You can't buy prime access with platinum nor do discounts with more than 25% drop often....

Fortnite players so bored of playing Fortnite they started playing warframe when?

On 2019-12-17 at 11:55 PM, (XB1)Trustygoblin said:

So sick of always waiting for discounts or reasonable bundles to buy might as well quit the game.

And when does a set of armor a MUST in playing warframe that you have to resort to "quit playing" just because you wouldn't pay for it at the asking price that has been in place for years?

On 2019-12-18 at 5:55 AM, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

Op does seem a bit thirsty but overall getting a 75% discount on bought Plat vs a in store discount is so much better. You can get effectively more with the pc option. 

Coupon only usable on 1 item, cannot be used on bundle and booster is really disappointing sometimes. Yesterday I got a 50% coupon and I have nothing I want to buy on the market now. What do I need ? Platinum and booster, maybe the new kavat starter kit but not possible.

So what remains ? Buy Grendel or Gauss that I still need to farm for 162 pl ? Expensive to play the game less. Buy a skin that I don't need ? Meh.

Pc player are in a better spot regarding market.

It seems that many people misunderstood what OP said. He was talking about prime accessories, not prime access.

It also seems that OP is a newbie, bcos prime accessories price, although it changed, didn't change much since long ago, and OP has 3 months to save money to buy it if he wants, before it gets replaced by a new prime accessories.