Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quellor/pennant,...this is stupid.

TheKurtiStryke

Well, after 5 years, i "finally" made a rant post, so, please, let me understand, in the railjack missions, resources are all squad-shared right? if someone picks up a resource, everyone gets it, am i right? ok, then, why this doesn't apply to the quellord/pennant bp too?

it's the 4th time, i don't get the BP, because some as*-rusher, just sneakily decides to solo rush into the asteroid base, kills the captain, then leave, leaving the rest of the squad unable to enter the asteroid, because, apaprently, once you kill the captain and leave the asteroid, if nobody is inside, the mission/objective is considered as "done" and you no longer can enter the asteroid.

sorry, but i see 2 big Bs right here.

1- the asteroid should be always accessible after or while doing the mission, not only for the Bp, but also for the resources, yes, inside teh asteroid, there are a lot of resources, and apparently, these ARE NOT squad-shared, yep, it's like in the normal missions, if you get them good, you don't get them? too bad.

2- the Bp for quellor and pennat not beeing squad-shared.

How do you think I feel as someone who does all the piloting? I have to run form up to literally rip people out of the asteroid or galleon because they removed the only thing stopping rushers, aka the friendship door. They created a problem by fixing another one.

Edited by TheGuyver
  • Like 5

Good news:
DE is looking into making the loot from inside of the crewships and bases universal just like the normal space pickups are right now.
Hopefully it'll come sooner rather than later.

As it stands if you're a pilot you need to find a big rock to park your ship behind and then go out into archwing.  It might be a goal to get to R10 tactical so you can teleport to squadmates to catch up to rushers.

Just now, TheGuyver said:

they removed the only thing stopping rushers, aka the friendship door.

I'm actually glad they did this.
Now instead of having to either wait for someone else to decide to read the chat after 20 minutes and go "Oh, why isn't the mission progressing?" and see that someone is sitting at a friendship door (unless they had Wisp which still allows you to bypass friendship doors solo) its now possible to actually complete the objective while the rest of the group is getting resources.

It also means that you're no longer stuck waiting for all of the fighters and crewships to be destroyed to be able to go into a base and complete the objective.  This especially speeds up missions for people doing it in less than full groups where they can't just dedicate 2 people to going inside every base.

And regardless once they implement the universal loot for the ships and bases it won't matter.  Why they didn't have universal loot for ship and base drops is another question though...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

Good news:
DE is looking into making the loot from inside of the crewships and bases universal just like the normal space pickups are right now.

That is damn good to hear since it opens up far more options for how to approach the mission without feeling the need of "I must get to the bunker/base!". Currently whenever someone heads for the base I'll follow. No freakin' way I'm gonna miss out on a possible umbra bp because some asshat decides to rush for no real reason at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Good news:

If they do that I will be 1 happy engineer 😃

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

How do you think I feel as someone who does all the piloting? I have to run form up to literally rip people out of the asteroid or galleon because they removed the only thing stopping rushers, aka the friendship door. They created a problem by fixing another one.

Yeah i've been using form up on base rushers too. Only issue is 240s cooldown.

47 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Good news:

This is excellent news! Do you have a source for that? Just to confirm.

Edited by Skaleek

1 hour ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

sorry, but i see 2 big Bs right here.

1- the asteroid should be always accessible after or while doing the mission, not only for the Bp, but also for the resources, yes, inside teh asteroid, there are a lot of resources, and apparently, these ARE NOT squad-shared, yep, it's like in the normal missions, if you get them good, you don't get them? too bad.

2- the Bp for quellor and pennat not beeing squad-shared.

Read patch notes, they already said they are working on universal loot share.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Colyeses:

Quellor and Pennant can drop from asteroid bases as well? I thought only Grineer Galleons.

Also, has anyone seen a Grineer Galleon in the last three days?

well if you would have scanned the capitans and commanders on the ships you would have known that
and yes i was on some the last three days

7 minutes ago, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

If this is true, it's absolutely hilariously transparent.

Cant confirm it, because dont have Quellor nor Pennant bps, but i saw post on reddit where was pic about Quellor bp have tradeable icon

And i dont know if was mean to be like this or just oversight

Edited by Myscho