Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just lost 5 shedu parts

8faiNt

3 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

That's sad to hear sir.... Maybe you should try a support ticket.

This is a waste of OP’s and Support’s time. Support let’s you pick one single item if you can prove you partook in the mission. There is no evidence of the “five Shedu parts”, so it seems unlikely that OP has any.

OP can make a bug report thread explaining the issue. That’s about it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

lol what? i see plenty people still playing Railjack. you want to talk about abandoned game modes, Lunaro and Conclave would like a word.

DE   has refused to put neither time nor effort into it since it's release.   That is the definition of abandoned.

6 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

DE   has refused to put neither time nor effort into it since it's release.   That is the definition of abandoned.

it's been out a couple weeks, and DE aren't in the office, they're on holiday.. you expect them to add content and fix things telepathically or something?

we have to wait until DE staff return, then they will see the mountain of feedback (if they haven't already from browsing their social media) and know what they must do.

55 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

There have been 8 updates since empyrean launched with all of them directed towards the empyrean update/content. Every update since it's launch up until this moment has been in regard to this new game mode and had balance and bug fixes implemented with it in mind, with the exception of de being on break by which they cannot work more on the update they have put work on this content each week since it's arrival and expressed plans for future developments. The mode is about as far from abandoned as it can be. 

Edited by Cubewano

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's been out a couple weeks, and DE aren't in the office, they're on holiday.. you expect them to add content and fix things telepathically or something?

we have to wait until DE staff return, then they will see the mountain of feedback (if they haven't already from browsing their social media) and know what they must do.

If a game developer decides to release a massively bugged out game mode right before the holidays, then they should be expected to work overtime during the holidays fixing it.

Instead, DE literally abandoned the ship and left everyone to just deal with it or not play.  Any other business that treated customers this way would fail.

DE should have waited until after the holidays to release Railjack so there would be continuous developer support until the majority of bugs are addressed.  

Having said that, I have been enjoying Railjack, when it works, and look forward to seeing how the game mode evolves. 

2 minutes ago, GrimSinner said:

If a game developer decides to release a massively bugged out game mode right before the holidays, then they should be expected to work overtime during the holidays fixing it.

Instead, DE literally abandoned the ship and left everyone to just deal with it or not play.  Any other business that treated customers this way would fail.

DE should have waited until after the holidays to release Railjack so there would be continuous developer support until the majority of bugs are addressed.  

Having said that, I have been enjoying Railjack, when it works, and look forward to seeing how the game mode evolves. 

At the moment yes RJ feels very unfinished.

But to be fair, it may not have been 100% DE's choice, considering they are part of some bigger conglomerate company. I recall in one of the recent devstreams Steve had to ask Rebecca if she got management sign-off to preview the sentient tileset.

3 hours ago, Kyronz said:

There were eight patches in seven days, followed by a very clear statement that they were taking a Holiday break and only emergency game-breaking things would get patched in the meantime and they weren't satisfied with the current state of it and would be returning to work on it in January.

But sure it's totally abandoned.  Oh wow, my local supermarket was closed on the 25th for some unknowable reason, I guess it was abandoned.