Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....A crew ship killed me.

Eshima

In my drydock....LOL. Decided to follow me into my drydock after a mission and is now hanging out there. Was so strange I just had to share the screenshots here. And as of current clicking revive does not work.... Going to try leaving dojo.

crewship1.jpg

crewship2.jpg

crewship4.jpg

crewship5.jpg

• Like 1

Yea. I had the enemies in my ship follow me back to my dojo. Though, their AI bugged out and wouldn't recognize me, they just kept attacking the ship. 

And when I launched into a new mission, they came with me. Started a veil mission with a ship full of earth grineer and hull breaches. 

when you don't kill the crewships in the mission, so they follow you back to the dojo like "Should've boarded us when you had the chance, Tenno Skoom!! *cannon fire*

seriously, I can't stress this enough, if a crewship appears, KILL THAT SUM*@##$! drop whatever else it is you're doing and blow them to smithereens!

I brought grineer back to the dojo with me once:

I was host, a teammate ate some with Grendel from an asteroid base, then we quickly left and returned to drydock.  During the light tunnel, he spit them up in my ship still alive.

When we got back to the dojo, they attacked me until I died.  They couldn't damage the client Grendel and Grendel couldn't damage them. I couldn't either for that matter since you can't use weapons or abilites in the dojo so all I could do was run away in the ship.  I could leave the ship and be safe in the dojo as they wouldn't leave the RJ, but they would attack me again when I got back in it.

• Like 1

OOF railjack bugs. I still want to try the Nekros summon bug in my RJ eventually. 

But this would be cool... Grineer crew ships could randomly follow you back into the dojo - launch crew pods and spawn enemies all over the dojo, wrecking havoc. Defend your precious decorations Tenno! A clan or alliance wide alert could go out, defend your home Tenno. Could feed into RJ maps - a high level boss battle against an enemy fomorian leads to a possibility of a revenge counter attack at your dojo down the line. Actions have consequences. 

Could be fun!

• Like 1