Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

" Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic. "

Well crap a youtuber was where I first learned this and I thought it was intentional. Guess it wasn't.

Nice fixes all around, railjack needs more content specific to it. I know im saying what we are all saying, but pls. I really like this mode.

People keeping themselves into a major breach state is just an issue for badly equipped ships.

Please fix the issue behind this asap and do not sit on this band aid fix forever, with a decent armor value gaining 1k health back was a good way to prevent a breach and take a couple more hits.

9 minutes ago, kxZyle said:

Can we have a toggle for hold heavy attacks, please?

Can we please have this already? It feels SO crappy when I built my combo on my Venka prime and suddenly I have no combo because I accidentally used it in a heavy attack that didn't even damage an enemy. PLEASE?!

6 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

People keeping themselves into a major breach state is just an issue for badly equipped ships.

Please fix the issue behind this asap and do not sit on this band aid fix forever, with a decent armor value gaining 1k health back was a good way to prevent a breach and take a couple more hits.

They do this so Last stand avionic work all the time for more damage ! we talking about +152% damage increase with Zetki Last stand avionic !

Please reconsider on the Prowl effect change for Ivara Prime.

I've already stated that if people are experiencing "eye strain" (as hard  as that is to believe for me) while moving, I don't mind a fade-out effect like the one you added while we are in motion.  But the new blur effect added over the celestial pattern butchers it so badly it looks like crinkly cellophane.   It is VERY ugly to look at, making non-prime Prowl effects more appealing visually.  This eye-bleed mushy, muted splotch on my screen is not what I want from a PRIME WARFRAME that I've waited years to get, especially when it looked so amazing just days ago on its launch.

1 hour ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

In the love of all Tenno please remove this RNG on Items or at least let us grind somthing to upgrade bad rolled Items
e.g.:

• Player 1 gets a RJ weapon with +60% (max value) damage (god roll) he is lucky and done.
  • Player 2 gets a RJ weapon with +40% damage and he can spend (polish the weapon) with e.g. Dirac to boost the 40% step by step until the weapon is at 60%.
  • Player 3 gets a  RJ weapon with +20% damage (min value) so he can decide to grind for a new weapon with more +damage% whats highly possible to get and then grinds it up like player 2 OR he can grind even more Dirac (or Recource X) to boost polish the weapon all the way trom 20 to 60.

Grinding (to a finishline) is fine but grinding that is absolutely pointless and is purely related to luck does not make fun and results in frustration and burnout

In all the upper cases there is a finishline that has "some" RNG into it BUT it is 100% reachable by putting effort in the game without having luck only.

Wreckage, Lich Weapons, Rivens..... This thinking could even apply to bosses or mod drops (X boss parts trade in for 1 other part). It's a more evenhanded system for many parts of warframe that would go a long way towards fixing frustration without actually losing DE much in terms of grind to bypass with plat.

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

Excuse me what the hell ??? I always thought this was intended , and you realise this only now O_o ???

And again , the amount of ressources required for mk3 stuff is still too damn high. (love those stealthy edit from DE 😉 )

Any plans to address the really horrendous grind for the new ephemera on the anomaly tileset? It really pushes rng and grind in this game to a whole new level. Having to farm a time limited game node to farm a rare cache to farm a rare roll from said rare cache is just an awful experience. 

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the refund from Scrapping repaired Wreckage to 80% from 50%

Nice, but still won't repair one when it takes about as many hours to farm as to build and we only have 30 wreckage slots and like 6 regular slots. The only things worth building are above 27.5% when max is 30 and above 55% when max is 60 for weapons and Vidar reactors above +90 avionics, because the price and management of items is too costly. And 12 hours. And still a ridiculous amount of resources compared to how fast we get them.

Repairing a minor Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give Health back to the Railjack.

I agree, the missions weren't quite annoying enough, best not go out in your railjack like last night's prime time showed, you really want that 6k hp and 3k armour minimum.

Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest! 

I actually like this, the content as an AW boarder is generally very laggy even with a great host, even if you perfectly spammed 1 just before your reticle was shown, you could die. Obviously with the damage thrown around and the nerfed AW weapons (from before empyrean) it's still mandatory Amesha.

Wreckage capacity now appears in the equip screen for Components and Armaments, allowing you to see how many you currently own while Scrapping.

Love it, best thing in the hotfix! Thanks DE 

vor 40 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

So still ignoring the elephant in the room (small hind vidar reactor mk3). Nice to know.

Nobody is going to repair a BS Vidar Reactor Where is the risk to loose 20% of the ressources to build one and getting a better later? Players will still wait for a useful reactor drop thanks to your New Style of Grind Behaviour. Its getting even more rediculous with any additional patch you're not adressing this insanity.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Distance values on Railjack enemies will now be displayed once their name is visible.

Can we please get a rangefinder on all enemies when we look at them? The current version requires pixel perfect accuracy and fades away the instant you stop hovering over the target.

Archived