Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

Olha eu não acho que é sacanagem, por que a DE nunca estipulou um valor para esse mod ate hoje. Hoje nós sabemos que ele vale 2995 ducats e 1kk de créditos. Quem comprava e pagava valores exorbitantes pelo mod eram os jogadores, na esperança de ter algo que nunca foi único no game. Não é defendendo a DE, mais eles deram o mod para quem tinha e falaram: esse mod vale X platinas? Nunca existiu isso. Agora lançar desafio de retardado pra ficar 10h jogando warframe em uma missão e como recompensa eles darem o mod sou totalmente contra. 1kk créditos e 3k ducats foi um valor justo. Ainda sim muitos não vão conseguir pegar esse mod. E é provável que ele não aparece no Baro mais tão cedo. 

2 minutes ago, lEro. said:

Olha eu não acho que é sacanagem, por que a DE nunca estipulou um valor para esse mod ate hoje. Hoje nós sabemos que ele vale 2995 ducats e 1kk de créditos. Quem comprava e pagava valores exorbitantes pelo mod eram os jogadores, na esperança de ter algo que nunca foi único no game. Não é defendendo a DE, mais eles deram o mod para quem tinha e falaram: esse mod vale X platinas? Nunca existiu isso. Agora lançar desafio de retardado pra ficar 10h jogando warframe em uma missão e como recompensa eles darem o mod sou totalmente contra. 1kk créditos e 3k ducats foi um valor justo. Ainda sim muitos não vão conseguir pegar esse mod. E é provável que ele não aparece no Baro mais tão cedo. 

Vái aparecer no baro do tennocon 2020 se comprares o bilhete digital.

Mas é como tu disseste, foram os jogadores que puseram os valores em platina, DE não é responsável por isso.

Wow, this reminds me of the Tulip Mania period, when people bought a regular purple tulip for increasingly absurd prices and then suddenly the bubble bursted and prices fell down. Of course, DE stated again and again that Primed Chamber would come back, year after year, but these collectors never bothered to think for a minute. This is not even a share from a company, which is already risky, this was for a long time a rare item which is only really good on 2 weapons, and there are even alternatives for it. 

Guys, stop being a total Corpus and learn to fold your cards. You have to learn when to stop, walk away and spend that money (plat) on something useful in your life, having money(plat) for the sake of having it is dumb.

Just now, lEro. said:

E isso porque convertendo esses 3K ducats em platinum ainda dá um valor alto. Se considerar 5 plat por uma peça comum (15 ducats), voce tem um mod que equivale a 1000 platinas, ou seja, R$100, não é o absurdo que esses gananciosos pediam (50K-100K) e ainda sim acho caro.

Edited by HolySeraphin

48 minutes ago, Fader- said:

Basing your argument around DE promising something is just laughable.

What is there to laugh at? It was no different when DE neglected rivens for over 2 years despite their intention being to have the dispositions changed over time. Anyone who ignored that intention when it was clearly stated by DE deserves what they got, just the same as today. Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Apparently someone paid 350,000 plat for Primed Chamber on January 9th, only for it to be available from Baro a month(ish) later.
https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber/statistics
I hope they are going to be okay... Maybe they are already playing drums in Teen Spirit with Kurt by now... with a 75% discount on plat I calculate that to still be about $4,476AU...

An old saying comes to mind..."A fool and their money are soon parted"

It's one thing to sell something for an exorbitant amount of money. It's another to AGREE to a price that most normal people would consider to be completely unreasonable and reject.

That said, I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone that's willing to shell out that kind of money for a highly specific mod (not even a cosmetic) in a video game, knowing full well that stats and availability of the mod might change without notice and at any time. Given that there are far better, more tangible, more important things to spend that kind of money on...like a new rig, home improvements, etc...spending $4k on ingame currency to acquire a MOD of limited effectiveness is irresponsible and smacks of poor judgement and a terrible sense of priorities on the part of the player that made that transaction.

"Well it's their money to spend"

Yeah, and DE's not responsible for what a given player decides to spend their money on and how much. That's entirely on them. If their decision bites them in the butt later on for whatever reason, they have only themselves to blame.

Now, with that out of the way, do I think this mod is worth nearly 3k ducats and 1 mil credits? Nope. Totally overpriced because reasons. Also, Charged Chamber suits me just fine.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

What is there to laugh at? 

You. 

It was no different

Rivens have the same price as Primed chamber? Interesting. Yeah, I'm guessing your riven going from 1000 plat to 200 equals the same loss as  the cost of Primed chamber now and before..

I guess we could also say that 2 years equal 7 years, Am i right? It's not like DE sometimes doesn't deliver what they promise and that's why people assumed they weren't going to do anything about it.

deserves what they got,

Totally can agree with that. I mean, investing a lot of time and money and then get a middle finger by DE for no solid reason? totally deserved, how dare you spend money on warframe am i right. Just imagine thinking your money investment mean anything to this company hahaha lmao

That feeling, though, when you had the prime junk, but not the cash, and didn't feel like running index, so you were about to say "oh well" but checked your inventory just in case ..

.. and you had enough harrow chassis blueprints.

• Like 2

I don't particularly care honestly, 

DE made a mistake when they had an actual game impacting mod to be so exclusive. 

Anything that affects the actual gameplay, no matter how slightly, should never be completely exclusive, the fact that it depended on the whims of one person and a roulette wheel to decide if they will be lucky enough to receive this during special events is even worse. 

I do not mind exclusivity for cosmetics, but I have long given up on DE on providing any sort of exclusivity, cosmetic or otherwise. 

The return of the primed chamber was bound to happen, I do wish it was an event though. 

This just feels so shallow, though shallowness seems to be what DE seem to be comfortable now. 

Wide as an ocean deep as a puddle. 

1 minute ago, Fader- said:

You. 

Rivens have the same price as Primed chamber? Interesting. Yeah, I'm guessing your riven going from 1000 plat to 200 equals the same loss as  the cost of Primed chamber now and before..

I guess we could also say that 2 years equal 7 years, Am i right? It's not like DE sometimes doesn't deliver what they promise and that's why people assumed they weren't going to do anything about it.

Totally can agree with that. I mean, investing a lot of time and money and then get a middle finger by DE for no solid reason? totally deserved, how dare you spend money on warframe am i right. Just imagine thinking your money investment mean anything to this company hahaha lmao

DE has always been truthful when it comes to exclusivity. Blame ignorance or stupidity for those that didn't learn from what DE clearly stated. Which one were you?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

this guy gets it, dudes are so basic irl that theyre attaching personal worth to owning a mod in a game

amazing

It's an ego trip for some of these people. I own something none of the lowly peasants can have! Their salt is delicious.

7 minutes ago, Fader- said:

You. 

Keep crying. Gatekeeper tears are delicious! 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

DE has always been truthful when it comes to exclusivity. Blame ignorance or stupidity for those that didn't learn from what DE clearly stated. Which one were you?

Oh too bad the people that invested in these mod didn't have the list of  specific topics where DE is ''truthful'' like you do my friend. Does this imaginary list cover the reasons as to why they gave the middlefinger to a part of their playerbase, by the way? I need to know.

• Like 1

Just now, Fader- said:

Oh too bad the people that invested in these mod didn't have the list of  specific topics where DE is ''truthful'' like you do my friend. Does this imaginary list cover the reasons as to why they gave the middlefinger to a part of their playerbase, by the way? I need to know.

A very minuscule and almost inconsequential part of the playerbase.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Yup, also these guys forget that they signed to the terms and conditions agreeing to the fact that everything can be changed by DE whenever, whatever... 😂 Except the founder pack, DE can in good conscience change the availability of everything, and nobody can bat an eye. 

34 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

An old saying comes to mind..."A fool and their money are soon parted"

It's one thing to sell something for an exorbitant amount of money. It's another to AGREE to a price that most normal people would consider to be completely unreasonable and reject.

That said, I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone that's willing to shell out that kind of money for a highly specific mod (not even a cosmetic) in a video game, knowing full well that stats and availability of the mod might change without notice and at any time. Given that there are far better, more tangible, more important things to spend that kind of money on...like a new rig, home improvements, etc...spending $4k on ingame currency to acquire a MOD of limited effectiveness is irresponsible and smacks of poor judgement and a terrible sense of priorities on the part of the player that made that transaction.

"Well it's their money to spend"

Yeah, and DE's not responsible for what a given player decides to spend their money on and how much. That's entirely on them. If their decision bites them in the butt later on for whatever reason, they have only themselves to blame.

Now, with that out of the way, do I think this mod is worth nearly 3k ducats and 1 mil credits? Nope. Totally overpriced because reasons. Also, Charged Chamber suits me just fine.

Thing is it's unlikely that they "spent" that amount of money, more likely they were selling Rivens/Primes/Mods, and there is only so much stuff to buy in the in-game market so you kinda build up a surplus if you're big into farming sellable items. The $4K is really the pooled accumulation of other players spending 10-500 plat each, it's not like the guy that bought the Primed Chamber could have converted that plat into cash.

Edited by Carnage2K4

4 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

Yup, also these guys forget that they signed to the terms and conditions agreeing to the fact that everything can be changed by DE whenever, whatever... 😂 Except the founder pack, DE can in good conscience change the availability of everything, and nobody can bat an eye. 

Agreed. What's worse is that we legally own nothing, not even our own accounts. Don't tell that to the privileged few though; apparently DE owes them for playing the game.

Just now, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Yes, it's just a affecting a minuscule portion in exchange for... a minuscule niche mod that only minuscule portion of the playerbase was asking?

It doesn't even matter the ammount of money they've put, even if that's not minuscule, right?

We can however agree that DE is truthful about giving you the middle finger if you trade, just like the example you provided about the riven changes.

5 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

I always find cute when people give a legalistic response to moral outrage.

• Like 1

This entire thread is comedy gold, and again this image finds yet another use.

q5tmfm14rpw31.jpg

And as someone who owns the Tethra's Doom quantum emblem: I wouldn't care if they re-released it and allowed players to get another chance at it. You know why? Because I used the emblem for years and enjoyed it for all that time, and allowing other players who think the emblem looks great to get a chance at obtaining it doesn't magically remove my years of enjoying it.

• Like 1

Just now, --C--Nehra said:

And I always find it cute when people ignore reading the T&C while signing up for anything and then calling others cute for reminding them these basic facts. 🙂 

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

There's not even a reason to mention to Terms when we are talking about whoever DE did something bad or not. No one's saying they aren't allowed to do that, but as a company that's not something that would be acceptable to do to a customer. But okay, keep those totally original ''le salty XDDDDD so trol xD'' memes going my man, you are cracking us up trying to cope because clearly you have nothing interesting to afford to this thread besides outdated repeated memes and memetastic generic responses

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fader- said:

moral outrage.

The return of a mod that was stated before to never have been meant to be exclusive. How, exactly, was anyone wronged? Because they didn't get to sell it for an over inflated price before it returned? Give me a break. Going to have to come to terms with this. It's over, there's no going back. Even if the price goes up a little after Baro's gone, it could even be included in future rotations, and will be back for Tennocon. Your indignant outrage is hurting nobody but yourselves. Especially over a mod that probably still only see seldom use.

• Like 3