Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I HATE NIDUS FARM PLEASE

Xain_Senpai

16 hours ago, vomder said:

The frames that have these awful rotation grind drops can get to be frustrating. My advice, whenever you hope on the game to play, do one run to try and get a part. That way you don't get burned out on whichever ever mode/item you are doing.

This ^

I had a loadout just for Nidus farm: Revenant with Ignis Wraith. Every now and then I did one run, no pressure. It took months, but one day it was done, and it was glorious.

Same thing for Ivara and Khora. I got lucky with Trinity and Equinox drops though. Now I have all the original warframes exclusively from missions 🙂

7 hours ago, 844448 said:

b***h please

latest?cb=20150731173954

6 hours? I took a month wiping the floor using Tyl Regor for equinox

im sure its my personal experience and i just got lucky but in fact equinox took me twice less time to farm than ivara

btw there is nothing hard about equinox farm since u just wasting ur time
i remember a post of a guy who titled it like 400+ runs and no harrow from kuva spy or something like that 

7 hours ago, 844448 said:

b***h please

latest?cb=20150731173954

6 hours? I took a month wiping the floor using Tyl Regor for equinox

Equinox took me less time to get than Ivara, I actually gave up getting Ivara after a few months and bought her with plat.

Of course, that's what happens when RNG is the sole determining factor in whether people get rewarded or not.

2 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

im sure its my personal experience and i just got lucky but in fact equinox took me twice less time to farm than ivara

btw there is nothing hard about equinox farm since u just wasting ur time
i remember a post of a guy who titled it like 400+ runs and no harrow from kuva spy or something like that 

Not a waste of time since I just wipe him on the floor when I feel it and I don't have much platinum since I don't trade a lot and don't have much trade worthy

Nidus, Harrow, Ivara, and Khora all took awhile for me.  Oddly enough for Khora it wasn't even the C rotation piece that took the longest amount of time.  Equinox took eleven runs.  The only frame I did not do the grind in game for was Grendel.  Actually a friend gifted me Trinity when I started playing Warframe ... although I did end up helping another friend get Trin so technically I did do that grind.  I did try the Grendel missions but they were not really my cup of tea so I bought him.

Regardless my friends and I never spent 6 straight hours farming for a piece.  We would do 1-2 hours and then call it for the day so we didn't burn ourselves out or get ourselves overly frustrated.  The nodes aren't going anywhere.  You'll get it eventually.

nidus farm is actually alright, the RNG isn't that bad. 

Now if you want to experience bad RNG try shedu/khora farm. shedu is worse because you have to wait for the node to appear before you can even HOPE to farm it, then you usually can only farm it once or twice before the node disappear. I just have a hunch that after the scarlet spear update or future Tau system update shedu parts will drop like dread BP but it sucks that I want the shiny things right now.

On 2020-02-20 at 7:33 AM, MadMattPrime said:

6hours and already complaining? Took me an entire week to get all of his parts.

Welcome to warframe where RNG screws you.

If you're too lazy or tired of the grind there is this thing called market and a currency called platinum. 

There are some frames where RNG just S#&$s on you and you buy them with plat, equinox and khora

Dude  getting mod or 80endo is not fair