Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY CANT WARFRAME BE BETTER?

Alestahunts

I learned about the game from my friends,and Soon became a BIG FAN ./.

We used to play this game happily together,WE even have a gamegroup and Established our clan

BUT now,all of them  turn to play DESTINY 2 Except me.They even asked me to play destiny 2 and told me that warframe was getting boring and no need to play it 

I FEEL BETRYED!

but no anger cause warframe do became boring   /;    farm farm farm 

not content but fun bring us toghter

• Like 1

8分钟前 , WhiteMarker 说:

How about you explain exactly what you are talking about?
Or maybe you don't want to give feedback? I'm really not sure what to make of you.

Well. I want to talk about the loss of players. The recent updates have made me lose all my friends who can play together. Only a few people in my clan occasionally get online. I think DE should not just make a lot of content for quick update, but consider the playability of these content.

Maybe I'm selfish. I really hope they can come back to play with like months ago . Although I have purchased destiny 2 and all DLCs according to my friend's request, I do  want to be a tenno rather a guardian.   i really think warframe could do better       报错       双语对照  

11 minutes ago, Alestahunts said:

Well. I want to talk about the loss of players. The recent updates have made me lose all my friends who can play together. Only a few people in my clan occasionally get online. I think DE should not just make a lot of content for quick update, but consider the playability of these content.

And yet you fail to explain what DE should do exactly.
"Content for quick update"? I don't think Railjack was a quick update, or Lichs. They worked on it for quite some time.
And you are comparing Warframe to Destiny. In the end Destiny is just like Warframe. A new update hits, you farm the new stuff, and that's it. Nothing else to do.
So really, Destiny isn't any better compared to Warframe. And Warframe isn't better when compared to Destiny. It's just about what people like. And if your friends don't like Warframe, or if the like Destiny more, then there is no way they will come back to Warframe. Unless your friends change their minds, that is.

Destiny 2 has weekly updates that include events and stuff to get people coming back. I would like if warframe has the same but it does not so I just play destiny and lurk on forums here from time to time.

Warframe has forgoten content, like you have no reason to get back to earth except if sorties are there, while on destiny you can always go there and get loot around your level. What I am saying is that if you want to fight enemies and get loot you can do it anywhere in destiny, yes some places drop specific loot but its still loot. While warframe you really dont have loot and most of the players are on level 30+ missions farming relics or whatever. Bascially once you do low level planets you dont do them anymore on warframe, while on destiny you can still go on those planets and while the mobs will be easier they still have a chance to kill you.

The way destiny is connected feel good, like I didnt even knew about Curse of Osiris profiency items till I capped on them on my inventory and I wasnt even trying, I was doing all sorts of activities and I just kept getting them from everywhere. While in warframe with every big update is like a new big island with new resources making the other ones I already have useless.

Nightwave intermission has been going on for too damn long and I know S3 is coming but its been to damn long for me to get excited about it because it was just sitting there.

I think we are too overpowered in warframe and that makes it boring, at first being powerful an killing everything was fun but it got boring when I cleared the whole system, no new challenges and I could only farm to finish my collection of weapons and primes and mods. 

Edited by Lazarow

Sounds more like you and your friends "finished" what you care to do in Warframe and have moved on to something new. Eventually you'll reach the same point with Destiny, as with every game.

Unless a developer can make new content at the same, if not faster, pace that players can consume said content then hitting the point of being finished is inevitable.

That some people found it boring after a time is no surprise, different people find different things  good or bad at different rates. Go play destiny with the social group and continue to play Warframe in your own time if your still interested in it. I've stopped counting the amount of times i have started a game with friends and had them lose interest and i have kept on going because it retained my interest.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Alestahunts said:

BUT now,all of them  turn to play DESTINY 2 

Good for them.  Destiny still sucks to this day - in fact arguably more so now that everytime they add content, they take it out in 3 months.  Just what I want, a $50 season pass that relies on using FOMO to make me get anything out of it - and when the year is up, I'll have nothing to show for my purchase.  Wonderful.

Yeah why can't Warframe be like that?  

• Like 1

Just now, tzadquiel said:

how would they know what works and what doesn't without inviting feedback? how do you invite feedback, other than by making the content accessible? 

facepalm

both rj & lichs were rng galore at start does that need any feedback

not to mention the same ext mission all over the place and mediocre co/op i knew how much ppl liked archwing before rj my 15 friends knew it and so did u

coz how i see it at least on its actual state it failed big time

1 minute ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

both rj & lichs were rng galore at start does that need any feedback

not to mention the same ext mission all over the place and mediocre co/op i knew how much ppl liked archwing before rj my 15 friends knew it and so did u

coz how i see it at least on its actual state it failed big time

?? it did need feedback. that is why it has changed, thanks to that feedback??? 😂

have no issue with ext or mob def missions for lich, and rj is fun, has hidden quest and unique drops and this is only one faction that has been added so far. I always wanted to fly in space with AW, and it feels awesome with challenging enemies down the RJ chart. but you will see what you wanna see, just like the OP.

ok. enough of arguing with 13yolds. 

1 hour ago, Alestahunts said:

I learned about the game from my friends,and Soon became a BIG FAN ./.

We used to play this game happily together,WE even have a gamegroup and Established our clan

BUT now,all of them  turn to play DESTINY 2 Except me.They even asked me to play destiny 2 and told me that warframe was getting boring and no need to play it 

I FEEL BETRYED!

not content but fun bring us toghter

Funny they say that though, I would like to keep up with this and see how long they can play the same strikes over and over again for mediocre/crap drop

44 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Destiny 2 has weekly updates that include events and stuff to get people coming back. I would like if warframe has the same but it does not so I just play destiny and lurk on forums here from time to time.

Warframe has forgoten content, like you have no reason to get back to earth except if sorties are there, while on destiny you can always go there and get loot around your level. What I am saying is that if you want to fight enemies and get loot you can do it anywhere in destiny, yes some places drop specific loot but its still loot. While warframe you really dont have loot and most of the players are on level 30+ missions farming relics or whatever. Bascially once you do low level planets you dont do them anymore on warframe, while on destiny you can still go on those planets and while the mobs will be easier they still have a chance to kill you.

The way destiny is connected feel good, like I didnt even knew about Curse of Osiris profiency items till I capped on them on my inventory and I wasnt even trying, I was doing all sorts of activities and I just kept getting them from everywhere. While in warframe with every big update is like a new big island with new resources making the other ones I already have useless.

Nightwave intermission has been going on for too damn long and I know S3 is coming but its been to damn long for me to get excited about it because it was just sitting there.

I think we are too overpowered in warframe and that makes it boring, at first being powerful an killing everything was fun but it got boring when I cleared the whole system, no new challenges and I could only farm to finish my collection of weapons and primes and mods. 

One thing though, most of the drop is crap and you will dismantle them so in the end it's materials like warframe but with extra step. Easier? Not at all, your power gets toned down to make sure you're not any stronger than the enemies. My sidearm damage goes down from 1k to less than 100 from visiting early level zone

New resources were meant to prevent long time players with millions of resources clearing up everything or we would see 1m+ alloy plates or whatever resources to make it not too easy to finish

Maybe I'm selfish. I really hope they can come back to play with like months ago . Although I have purchased destiny 2 and all DLCs according to my friend's request, I do  want to be a tenno rather a guardian.   i really think warframe could do better       报错       双语对照  

Could, but won't.

if that was the reasoning your friends gave, then i think they might be delusional going to play another game where you do similar things anyways.

i would've expected them to look towards other genres, away from F2P infinity services and perhaps towards Retail titles.

• Like 1