The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2020’s First Mainline: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

also as for Chroma i think i have a solution, his damage buff would only depend on power strength, so that no incoming dmg will be required to proc the ability, for example if you have 300% ps once you activate his ability everyone will receive the maximum damage bonus, which would make him a lot easier to use and once again be a end game frame

im good with the arcanes rank 5 and not double equip but some changes seems like a nerf, like with energyze(it was so used on chaneling abilities) grace(adding cooldown it makes lose the reason for using it) and guardian(at rank 5 has 15% while current rank 3 has 20%)

I don't know. Ever since you guys talked about blowing up archwings after Railjack launched, I haven't railjacked. At all. Speaking of, since I dropped a reactor into my itzal and amesha, and a certain number of forma, will I get those back when you delete them? It feels like I wasted a lot of time with those.

Now all this nerfing everywhere. Do you really want me to keep playing? What's going on here? No intrinsic farm, arcanes now needing rank 5 instead of living with rank 3, can't stack them anymore. You know, since I haven't played this game since the start, there really feels like there is not enough time in the world to catch up. And now the tangible stuff that I eventually understood is going to get shaken up and demand even more soul grinding to get rank 5 arcanes. I experience enough punishing moments at work. I log into this game to not experience punishing moments, and for some reason, they're now built into the game. This feels like my job, and I come here to GET AWAY FROM MY JOB.

I still haven't even finished ranking up my umbra mods because I'm so far behind in my primed mods, that doesn't even include corrupted mods. The Endo alone is going to take x amount of time. And don't even let me start typing about the focus grind. IF ANYTHING, you should be revisiting that grind. If you want to know what oppression feels like. Start a new account, and just try and unlock all of the passives. Nothing else. Just the waybound passives, then tell us about how long that takes to have all 10, just by themselves. And don't use console commands for that.

Just how much of my life are you demanding here? There's a line where things become unreasonable. And this campaign of destroying the great and fun tools you had in the game for no other reason than people used them is really making it tough to log in.

I don't want to say R.I.P. so easily. But someone should call a doctor, it might be important. #newplayersbeware

• Like 1

Considering the isolated cases of Kuva weapons not keeping the name of the Lich due to an oversight, can we have an option somewhere to have the Lich's name only in the arsenal description and allow players to only display the weapon's name? that is, all Kuva Tonkor's in your client will only say "Kuva Tonkor" when you inspect the squad using ESC menu.

Of course, that's only a minor nitpick of mine, I hate the overly long names it produces.

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Titania Changes + Vauban Tweak:
This is a summary of the Titania changes announced in Devstream 137, plus confirmation that it is shipping with our coming PC mainline update: 

• Spellbind: Hold her 1 to cast Status Immunity on yourself. Previously you had to cast it while looking at the ground to accomplish this!
  • Tribute: You can now select which Tribute to cast, by cycling through the different buffs like Ivara’s arrows, or Vauban’s Minelayer.
  • Lantern: Lanterns are now locked in place, allowing for more easily-controlled CC.
  • Razorwing has a new FX upgrade!
  • Razorwing flight model to be brought more in line with Skywing controls. 

Yay, the tweaks are nice and all but the 2 things to stick out at me are the last 2 points, 1, define "Razorwing has a new FX upgrade!" And 2, this bit ("Razorwing flight model to be brought more in line with Skywing controls.") has me both simultaneously worried and hyped depending on 1, if by "skywing" you mean archwing and if so 2, will that remove the current toggle sprint always moving forward "bug"/oversight and thus imply a control scheme akin to if not a literal revert to the pre rising tide control scheme or a full copy paste of current archwing controll's maybe baring universal blink, i pray it is in fact a revert to pre rising tide and thus ask for clarification please.

8 hours ago, Phillip said:

In addition to the other blueprints, can we get a 100x cipher blueprint?

Also please this, just yes, give, please

And for chroma, a frame i was thinking on getting around to i see the lack of self damage as a potential hindrance, 3 things came to mind as a solution, 1,

8 hours ago, D.G.N.27 said:

By the way, could you consider adding a "passive" to Chroma, so when he takes the new "self damage" vex armor activates, that way all warframe players could enjoy the changes to self-damage!

8 hours ago, Arkheias said:

Vex Armor should be hold to self damage now.  Chroma should be able to smack himself angery to get the buffs.

I like this one for the comedic relief value, maybe smacking his face into opjects/equipped weapons for humor 

3, haven't gotten far enough through the comments list yet to see if anyone else had the same idear but what if he could self damage himself with his 1st ability for a thematical way to preserve his independence in proc'n his buffs himself that was formerly done via self damage?

• Like 2

Il y a 13 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

- Adding Arcanes as rewards for Operation: Scarlet Spear

I think that Arcane changes are positive overall. However, I fear that Scarlet Spear wont be enough to rank up our arcanes to r5. And even if, Scarlet Spear will become a grind itself. I really fear that I will have to play another 100+ hours to get my r5 or have to spend 1000+ plat per legendary arcane. I think I would be depressed of the game at this stage of grind. And it would not be fair for the community.

I hope and believe that you'll find a way, as always.

"Our game is haemorrhaging players, does anybody have that list of changes that players have been asking about for years now that we've routinely ignored?"

*rummages in the bins and finds it crumpled up* 

Hmm, 100x restores... I guess we could add that even though we've said no for years....

• Like 4

I'm interested to see how the arcanes with the new rework ish will be for eidolon hunts. 

So the self damaging part of the update not only killed Chroma for eidolon hunt, but this will also kill Mirage. Chroma can still get his buff by taking other sources of damage but Mirage will lose her ability to get the light buff altogether. She still has her clones but for the final nail in the coffin it's just not enough. 

I just want to mention that I do eidolon hunt with Mirage because it was cheap to forma her and I don't have to modify the weapon like Chroma. Also the light buff acts like Rhino's roar where the buff is added at the end of the damage calculation and my weapon of choice is Redeemer Prime. 

Everything seems excellent on paper. Will hope for the best and brace for the worst.

Some stuff I also would like, that wasnt commented on:

- Increasing Murmur gain/Lich spawns. Liches are too rare to try out combinations, the return of shared murmur will help a lot since more people will play on public, but would still be nice to get it looked at.
- Content islands. I have to stop every other progression to focus on Liches. A way to adapt the game modes into one would be nice, like being able to fight liches in fissures or putting normal relics as rewards for Lich missions.
- Bandaid mods. Some skills really need to be improved, but all they get are more bandaid mods. Adapt some of them into the skill itself, change the mod for something that actually augments/changes the skill. Stuff like recasting or canceling skills are the biggest ones.
- Stealth fixes. Seriously, stealth and the multiplier is broken for like 7-8 months.
- Focus and it's skills. We really need an increase on the normal focus gain, since its completely ridiculous without the focus booster thingy. Also skills need changes, particularly the ones that increase/consume energy that get ignored.
- More way to get normal arcanes. The only way we have is Eidolons and their bloated drop table. The Operation will have a vendor, so would be nice to keep a vendor somewhere else. Maybe use the Eidolon shards as currency to buy normal arcanes?
- 5 Forma weapons. This needs to stop. Its not fun, it doesnt adds anything to the weapons aside forcing you to get more forma to max the mastery and the forma is basically useless because the extra mod points counter the need for more forma.
- Fusion for Railjack parts. Please let me fuse blueprints/parts/Dirac/something to increase the random stat, if you guys really will keep them.
- Universal vacuum. Hello darkness my old friend. I have come to talk to you again.

Edited by MobyTheDuck

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Status Chance Mod Buffs 
The Status Chance Mods we released many years ago have not been considered worthwhile - there are simply better options within the Status Mod builds (Dual Stats) or Critical builds are more appealing. We are buffing all Standalone Status Chance Mods to increase the appeal of building for Status on your Weapons:

Rifle Aptitude increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance

Melee Prowess increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance

Sure Shot increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance

Shotgun Savvy increased from 30% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance

Why? This is a long overdue change that will thrive when paired with the above change of giving >100% Status meaning. The goal is to give your Arsenals a shake up in terms of what Status may mean for some of your Collection! This is a power output increase across the board for Status. 

This is nice, but don't forget the Archgun status mod, "Modified Munitions," and the Arch-Melee mod, "Sudden Impact." They currently only go from 10-60%

14 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

"Our game is haemorrhaging players, does anybody have that list of changes that players have been asking about for years now that we've routinely ignored?"

*rummages in the bins and finds it crumpled up* 

Hmm, 100x restores... I guess we could add that even though we've said no for years....

Truth. They already jacked up Rivens. Now they gonna jack with arcanes. This should go over well. 

29 minutes ago, Vharu said:

hahha nice....

My Saryn is 45% efficiency - and I can spam abilities fine without any arcane energize. 

Have ya heard of Exodia Brave? Go build a nice Cyath.

Things you say without thinking and then get butt-hurt when it's nerfed/patched...

As for someone who left WF since 6-9 months ago when Kuva lich when live, i'm very proud that now DE actually get they S#&$ together, stop flapping around and doing some serious change/rework/rebalance, the damage system getting look at, the eHp scaling getting rework, addressing many issue without just band aid fix everything and call it a day, seeing this DE bring me hope that they now will have the BALLS to make some big changes and make WF good again, im too S#&$ and tired listening to the minory of "cult" keep pushing and said "DE always wonderful and do no bad" when in reality, DE fk up a lot. TLDR: keep up the good changes, a good game need a good foundation when the old foundation cannot support the evolution of the game anymore

Well now we know why they were asking us to be nicer yesterday on Prime Time. Why would you expect people to be anything but cantankerous when you try to slip some nerfs to the most popular Arcanes under the guise of "look at all these getting buffed to 1.5x power!".

If you're gonna nerf something then do it and don't leave it ambiguous (Energize) unless you're planning on pretending it's just a typo if there's too much uproar by the time the patch hits