Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

Haven´t read the Patchnotes before i was going on a survival mission on Saturn. Having equipped Octavia with Corrosive Projektion i thought i could make it pretty easily even though i was alone. Surprisingly after about 15 Minutes i saw how Octavia´s abilitys just didn´t really do damage anymore since i was fighting Grineer with lots of armor (they just took like 0 Damage). Corrosive Projektion felt like it was useless and i couldn´t really break through that armor thanks to the enormous nerf of Corrosive Projektion. So i would really be happy if you fix the aura to like something above 50% on Max Rank or it is just useless, probably even if you are a 4 people squad (havent tried out that one yet).

With kind regards

AinHigher

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

First off we do not I repeat DO NOT want a second update next week unless you guys plan to add operation scarlet spear to the update for consoles so we don't have to wait a whole month longer then pc just to get both updates either make it a hotfix or add it to the console update so we only have to deal with 1 update not 2 

Youll get the update when its ready, you hate waiting so much play on PC.

If anyone had told me a year ago that I'd be having a blast running missions with Vauban and Penta, I'd have thought they were crazy... and yet here I am, bouncing grenades and assorted other evil balls all over the void, giggling like a fool. 

I am loving, loving, LOVING this update. I actually have a choice in frames to use now! It's not just three badasses and a couple of cheaty tekkers anymore. I've barely scratched the armour and status changes but goddamn is this more fun to play now.

I'm not new either, I've clocked over 3k hours (Steam so inc. all the mod-staring and fashion framing goodness), stomping all over mobs like they owed me money. I have always enjoyed Warframe, and so far this revamp has made it better.

Love it.

Fixed an extremely specific method of Melee coptering (hello 2015) by interrupting a slide attack with a dodge roll. " nonono UNDO! Now I feel bad for the youtuber I asked for how to do this! Please re-consider allowing it to be an advanced parkour move/feature!

24 minutes ago, Cephalon_Baphoma said:

Have you actually tested a explosive damage weapon? because I think you should before talking out of your metal posterior 

Yes actually, spent half the afternoon doing so.

While the increased radius is noticeable, so is landing a rocket for 3500 to two of three close-together Grineer and 1970 to the third when all three used to take about 4100.

Just now, Aryustailm said:

Yes actually, spent half the afternoon doing so.

While the increased radius is noticeable, so is landing a rocket for 3500 to two of three close-together Grineer and 1970 to the third when all three used to take about 4100.

Yea, the falloff is ridiculous. There's no reason for the weapons to lose out on so much damage.

• Like 1

Seriously.....? You downgraded my arcanes to 3 rather than making them max like they were before? I'd be okay with this, If the stats didn't LOWER from the original?? REVERT THE CHANGE OR GIVE US MAX RANK for those who were max already. 

Seriously, This updates garbage, Everything has been nerfed essentially, 

Edited by BlightOgre
  • Like 1

This update seemed potentially great with the status changes, but then you had to remove coptering 2.0.

Why remove a really fun mechanic that allows for skillful navigation of levels, as well as improving the flow of combat? There's no significant harm to the game for its existence. You're just removing something fun because it didn't fit into your vision of what the game should be, which historically has always been far removed from the actual meta.

Added a new Crewship in Veil Proxima missions: Exo Skold Crewship! It is a variant of the Gokstad but it has an impenetrable shield - you’ll have to get crafty to figure out how to take it down, Tenno. 

What do you wanna bet it doesn't involve Artillery. You know, one of the primary functions of a Railjack that ceases being useful halfway through Saturn.

Full depletion is a 4 second recharge delay.  

I don't think DE understands how long 4s can feel in a fight that actually matters. 4s is outrageously long.

In addition to Self Damage being removed, some of the more powerful AOE weapons without Self Damage presently will have the Stagger added,

Really? Really, DE? You can't just give without taking, can you? Adding self-damage stagger to weapons that didn't even have self-damage before is just a punch to the gut for players. If something had it before, it's relieving in-battle to go "Oh yeah, I can shoot freely now" and so much more aggravating than you know when it's the opposite and "Oh crap, right, I need to change how I use this thing I'm completely used to by now." We're used to blowing ourselves up with specific weapons, we're not used to having to worry about it with things that didn't have it before. We shouldn't be penalized(even with a stagger) for using something the way we've always used it.

Rip my Shedu and Cyanex.

Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and Infested Impedance new Rank values are:

Rank 5: -18% 

Again, knew it was too good to be true when you set a sane armor-scale algorithm.

You say you didn't want it to be possible to fully deplete an enemy's armor with 4x CP's? Um... why? Isn't part of a co-op shlooter like Warframe working together? It feels felt really satisfying when you got everyone working together to have the same Aura(not always that easy, especially with randos).

Arcanes will require 21 Arcanes to reach the new Max Rank of 5. Scarlet Spear will feature a buy-what-you-want shop for Arcanes based on the currency earned in the event. It will launch in March shortly after this Mainline. 

Y'know, this'd be at least 1-7% less infuriating IF THAT SHOP SHIPPED WITH THIS UPDATE.

"Here, enjoy this paralyzing nerf without an easy way to fix it. Now go do the grueling farm you did for 10 matching Arcanes you now need more than double of, just to have some stats(but not all~) be what they were on the thing you broke your back for."

Edited by Gravemind93
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kim-Pine said:

Sweet jesus, you better give us back our rank MAX arcane that took us HOURS AND HOURS of your boring farm, or riot.

Agreed. I made a post before about how it's clear DE doesn't play their own game, cause they don't understand the grinding, the farm, everything it took to get 10 matching Arcanes.

• Like 1

5 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Mag Magnetize Change

Because of Magnetic pull is assume mobs no longer stay at the center of the bubble. They are jumping all over the bubble now. They literally jump inside the bubble, DE dearest, please fix my favorite warframe. Thanks.

I mean seriously, a lot of damage is being wasted. I was using rattleguts kitgun.

Edited by Kel_Silonius