Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Extremes & COVID-19 Information Thread.

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno,

As our government provides more information on our Province and Country’s response to COVID-19, we wanted to outline our plans to keep the Warframe and Digital Extremes team safe and healthy. Our health impacts those around us, which is the key part of our Policy. 

STUDIO POLICY:

The studio is undergoing a full work-from-home policy enabling all staff to contribute to Warframe from the safety of their own homes. We are all practicing social distancing. The majority of our workforce is in Canada, but our office in California and employees in other regions are abiding by the same policy. 

UPDATES:

The studio is reviewing our Update status day by day as the team becomes fully operational while remote.  Our most immediate priority is the completion of Operation: Scarlet Spear. When we have an ETA we will provide it. 

STREAMS:

Members of the team are exploring doing ‘at home’ Streams to keep in touch with our community around the world. 7 years running, Streaming is an integral part of our connection with our community and as our work-from-home policy is enacted, we want to remain connected and be a part of everyone’s routine while abiding by social distancing. 

SUPPORT:

Our support.warframe.com team are set up to support your game needs. We expect minor delays as everyone gets equipped to assist you from their homes. Be excellent to our support staff. 

SERVICES / SCHEDULED TASKS:

We have a handful of scheduled weekly tasks (such as Riven trade data) that may be impacted as we migrate our work stations home, but we will work to have them operational. 

Thank you Tenno - we will be around (digitally) and wish you health and safety. 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

STREAMS:

Members of the team are exploring doing ‘at home’ Streams to keep in touch with our community around the world. 7 years running, Streaming is an integral part of our connection with our community and as our work-from-home policy is enacted, we want to remain connected and be a part of everyone’s routine while abiding by social distancing. 

On warframe or somewhere else on twitch?

il y a 12 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Our most immediate priority is the completion of Operation: Scarlet Spear.

Because it is not complet ? ...

It would be good to activate this for the quarantine, so we will have something to do in this game.

You know, Konzu doesn't get emotional. But this place? Cetus is more than our home, Tenno. It is the center of our universe. My uncle, he died protecting his. And you, you fought to protect ours. My uncle's voice still echos a warning. But this place? Our voice? Will echo forever. As a welcome. A beacon to anyone who needs a home. Okay, a little emotional, maybe. The Unum chose well when she sent you to us. Dah-dup! Now, get back to work.

While I'm personally concerned about this I'm also 1 of 3 people in the world with an unnatural immunity to all illnesses and medications so I cant go to the hospital for anything so as sad as this is we all wish you the best staying safe and healthy living life to the fullest while me my body is still slowly killing me due to my hyper metabolism 

Thank you for going the extra mile for your staff, and for us in the process. I appreciate the heads up on Scarlet Spear, and transparency in prioritizing staff well being. DE, moderators, support, and players, I hope you're all as safe and healthy as one can be.

Archived