Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Purchased the 'Basmu' bp and it's not showing up in my foundry. Had no issues with the Ceti Lacera, Ballroom Sim or Murex Decor, the only other 3 things I purchased.

Not sure what I can provide as evidence that I did purchase it except for these screenshots, unless DE can somehow access my account on their end and somehow see the spent Scarlet Creds.

I don't think the main events page that shows the score is correct, I think the payouts for mission complete might be more? Cause the math always adds up negative.

6dJ1GRa.jpgqPNcz0d.jpg

SvrpgLA.jpg

QIaZwdr.jpg

mGvASdW.jpg

Edited by Nanology
added pics

We've been doing ground mission and came to wave 17 with 56 health remaining on last surviving oplink. I think we've send a code or two, then it was destroyed. When this happened, game decided that we've completed wave 17, score was 2210. Me and at least one other dude were in some way disconnected from flotilla. I disappeared from scoreboard and i didn't see killcodes being sent to railjacks in following missions. This continued through two next missions that i played with other people, in last mission i've met the same guy who said he didn't see killcodes going out either. In the end, when flotilla progress reached 100/100 i don't think i've got any bonus whatsoever.

P.S. And i'm not sure if final mission score was accounted towards operation progress.

Edited by 32768

• TYPE: Scarlet Credits awarded but don't count toward score or bonus award.
  • DESCRIPTION: Ran several ground missions (scan condrix). Each time Scarlet Credits were awarded, but the score shown for "Kill Code Senders" only showed 90 points after running several missions. I was host and client during missions where score did not count. I was client for the 90 point game that ended early and was the only one to count. At the end of the event, received inbox message with a bonus 180 points. Inventory shows 53,165 credits, but navigation only shows 46,185. I can't be 100% sure, but I think I had 45,915 before the current wave, so only the 90+180 bonus were counted. 
  • VISUAL

Screenshot 1: Inventory - Shows 53,165 Scarlet Credits

Spoiler

hwXSP1e.jpg

Screenshot 2: Navigation - Shows total Operation score 46,185. Earned approx 6800 credits during this wave, only 90 credits plus 180 bonus counted towards score.

Spoiler

8PLtr8N.jpg

Screenshot 3: Inbox - Reward message only 180 Scarlet Credits, no additional attachments (no Rank III Emblem) 

Spoiler

b9QSpDc.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown. Occurred during the same Murex wave starting a bit after 10am MST today (March 28).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received bonus of 10,000 credits as well as rank 3 Emblem for achieving over 5000 score during the wave.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonus of 180 points was awarded and no Emblem.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown. Scarlet credits for 3 out of 4 missions were not counted during this wave. Has not been observed to occur before today.
Edited by Khrillian
Edit: Original image links not working

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: No bonus credits received
  • VISUAL8xDdqlH.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Scarlet Crusade, obviously
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 7700 bonus credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got just an emblem
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: first time for me, common occurrence for other people

3 часа назад, iLightning13 сказал:

TYPE: Inbox

DESCRIPTION: Repeatedly receiving end of wave rewards from Little Duck. I am actually earning the credits multiple times.

VISUAL:

D1QuQWv.png

Expected: Only one of these messages

Observed: Two duplicates, each giving me 9960 credits

Reproduction: Unknown, interval was 5 minutes (maybe relevant?)

Rate: Only three messages received, after that no more.

Edit: It seems somebody else had this same issue, and had duplicated Fissures. I also have this, as well as a notably low number of syndicate missions (only sanctuary onslaught and ESO were in the tab, no others, though they have returned now). I hadn't been in the orbiter for a couple hours because I was running murex raids, so can't say when it started.

Edit 2: After returning to the navigation screen a second time, there is not a single available void fissure mission - this is directly after there were 31 available.

Aha! I found thief who's stealing my rewards!

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Wrong & Empty Flotilla/Relay
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/a9t0uiF.mp4
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to get to the selected Flotilla
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When trying to get into a Flotilla I get put into a different Flotilla with nobody in it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened three times in a row for me before I decided to quit playing for the day.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: [ In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [I didn't get T3 Condrix Emblem meanwhile i had him in relay. This bug happened to me 25-03-2020 but i report it now.]
  • VISUAL:
  • Spoiler

vSQjr64.jpg

Spoiler

iXaTxHo.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: [idk]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I shold get T3 Condrix Emblem to my inventory]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I didn't get Emblem]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It happened to me once but i will watch the progress of this bug]

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Major relay lag. Problem sending kill codes, abort the mission. still registering as on the ground. New relay Murax raid. Spent 30mins waiting for kill codes. Abort mission. Still register as waiting for kill codes.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Try play the game.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Would like to be able to upload or receive kill codes]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No codes uploaded to murax squads after 30mins. No kill codes received when running a murax wave defending the oplinks for 30 mins.]
  • SUGGESTED FIX: [remove the requirement for ground squads to upload codes to murax squads until this issue is resolved.]

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Kills Codes still not properly sync - Oplink deployed 3:21 and 1st code at 8:46 in the video]
  • VISUAL: [video link https://youtu.be/FV7SPi4nvCc]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Sometimes Host doesnt get codes and if the same host join different squad he gets it]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [All the codes should only come to me as there is only 1 Space squad which was mine.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Sent the kill codes but none received]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Host bug persist from day one but today it took a another level 10 ground squad and 1 space squad got 1 code after 10 mins]

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex Raid, onboard the Railjack. Shadow Anu Sentients will still deploy Anu Interference Drones.
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

33ACA02DDCD8F51ED975D022700F7AC9C06335D4

Spoiler

D1367F42D2D3149A3BDC3FD2ADDB47AB5A6CFC40

• REPRODUCTION: Host, Cilent, anytime from any Anu Mantulyst (Conculyst), Anu Symbilysts, or Anu Pyrolyst (Battalyst) that gets spawned by Nekros.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They shouldn't be able to deploy Anu Interference similar to how Shadow Raider Grineer are unable to deploy bombs onboard your Railjack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Anu Sentients going to key parts of the Railjack to deploy their Anu Interference Drones (Engines, Slingshot, Avionics Console, both wing turrets, and the Forges).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Anytime you bring the Shadow Anu Sentients onboard the Railjack.
Edited by Duality52

TYPE: Scarlet Spear Relay

DESCRIPTION: I play with a friend (Nahmkench in the screenshot). On my screen it shows that I am at 10/100 Murex Driven Away. However on her screen it is more. I asked in chat and people said 48 as you can see in the screenshot.

After noticing some pattern I noticed that in my relay everything is basically replaying itself much slower.
I asked my friend who driven away the 18th murex and checked after like an hour later it told me that the 18th murex was driven by the same person.

After it showed to my friend that we got 100/100 murex driven away I still got an email with my reward even though it didn't show my correct score on my screen.

After thinking for a while I discovered that I had recently changed my setting to connect to North American region but she is still playing in Europe (which is our normal).

This led me to believe that it created a different instance of the relay in the North American region and it is trying to slowly replicate Europe activity there but being VERY slow.

Please note that when me and my friend tried to join a relay we joined a calm one to make sure we don't get separated by the relay being full and force us to join a different one.

Also it frequently disbanded us after mission. and we are unable to invite each other it says that the relay is full even though we are in the same relay.
However, after my friend started a mission I was able to join using /join command.

VISUAL:

EX5esNw.png

REPRODUCTION: I didn't try reproducing this issue tbh because I would need to wait 3 hours every time I try it.. But I believe have a squad of people from different region. And let the host select a calm relay. I believe this might reproduce it but not 100% sure.

EXPECTED RESULT: I see the same numbers as my friend. And able to team up.

OBSERVED RESULT: The activating happening on friend's screen is different from what I am seeing and they are being delayed. And I am unable to team up with her properly

REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't have exact numbers. But it happened pretty often while playing with my friends. And happened a few times (but felt it was rarely) when playing solo.

• DESCRIPTION: Completed a full run of Murex (5 murex killed). UI was half-visible the whole time for me and one other team member-- other two saw UI. Me and the UI lacking member received no credit on the leaderboard for the run, and got no credits.
  • VISUAL: Unfortunately none
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a Murex run, from the start the UI will show the ship health but never the oplink health, killcode progress, Murex killed, etc. Only ship health and minimap. This happened from the start for us, and at the end of the run, we got no credit.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have had functioning UI, and should have gotten credit for our run.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI shows ship health only, and no credit received.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened about half of the Murex runs I try to do, making it impossible for me to progress my rank/badge for this mode, and impossible to farm credit.
  • Like 1

1:

• DESCRIPTION: Sometimes as a client when going to operator you get stuck in operator and it tells you ability use is prevented when you attempt to go back to your warframe. This happened to me twice so far during the Space mission, though I don't know if it's confined to space missions. If you exit the railjack in operator is puts you back into your warframe, however, if you go back into operator later, you are again stuck in operator and unable to switch back unless you're on the ship and use an exit. 
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know, I go in and out of operator numerous times per mission and 90% of the time this doesn't happen. I'd guess it's some kind of client/host latency related issue, though the games it happened in weren't particularly laggy. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not being stuck in operator. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Being stuck in operator. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happened twice to me with two different hosts on different days out of ?? number of missions, only as a client never as host. 

2: In my last game where I also happened to get the above operator bug, I got stuck on a RJ in the process of flying back to the relay when the host was flying back. It was just in an infinite loading/warp screen and never actually loaded the relay. When you pressed escape it had a menu to exit the relay even though I appeared to still be on the ship, so I left. The host happened to choose to fly back while their was a fatal breach between the 4th and 5th murex rather than complete the 5th for whatever reason, not sure if it's related. 

• Like 2

• TYPE: In-Game, Stance Forma
  • DESCRIPTION: Stance forma can be applied to exalted melee weapons but it won't do anything except resetting it to lv0 since exalted melee weapons have no bonus capacity and 0 multiplied by 2 is still 0 of course.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Apply a stance forma to any exalted melee weapon and this would happen
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think it should block player from doing so or give exalted weapon a bit boost in mod capacity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A stance forma wasted, weapon level got reset.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I expect it would happen every time you try to put a stance forma on any exalted melee weapon
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: Gear items, including oplink, missing from gear wheel, arsenal, and inventory after Murex mission. Unable to buy new oplink, or play event missions without oplink.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/VpvvBTP
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I open my gear wheel, the items I have collected should be there in the order I put them there.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gear wheel has empty spaces, the items are gone from my inventory, and I cannot purchase new ones.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened once, but my gear has been gone ever since.
Edited by deluxejoe4

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Somehow was able to skip operation emblem 2 but was able get emblem 1 and 3. I was just playing the event normally.
  • 8FDE09DE75B7D11FD4954144D5DC5D3908770573
  • REPRODUCTION:  Unable to reproduce on the same account.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten emblem rank 1, 2 and 3.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was able to get emblem 1 and 3, but not 2.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I do not know.
  • Like 1

TYPEIn-game

DESCRIPTION: Doing a ground assault with a squad.

OBSERVED RESULT: Game crashed 3 times in the same mission (ground assault)

REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm just playing the game normally, but the game kept crashing. I have been playing warframe for years now and maybe get a crash every once in a while, but 3 times in the same mission, there is something wrong with the update.

• TYPE: End victory reward / Reward mail
  • DESCRIPTION: Only received glyph, not scarlet credits, even after confirmed victory.
  • VISUALonly-Emblem.png
  • REPRODUCTION: "winning" a round of scarlet spear and being unlucky
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting an emblem would mean also receiving an additional credit reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only receiving the emblem and not the credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened (going by my inbox times) : 3/26/20 19:50 . 3/27/20 18:00 . 3/29/20 01:40

• TYPE: Multiple, host migration, UI not showing. I could make a novel from the bugs that I just went through.
  • DESCRIPTION: We had a host migration at the end of my game.  Made me lose the 3 rank which means loss of credits.  I had one that gave me the firwst emblem but no credits were given.
  • VISUALptz3oyD.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: JUST PLAY THE GAME YOU IDIOTS
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Losing of points since you cannot test for crap.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you can see it on the screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i trust you guys to actually make a good event.

56 minutes ago, huginrin said:
  • TYPE: End victory reward / Reward mail
  • DESCRIPTION: Only received glyph, not scarlet credits, even after confirmed victory.
  • VISUALonly-Emblem.png
  • REPRODUCTION: "winning" a round of scarlet spear and being unlucky
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting an emblem would mean also receiving an additional credit reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only receiving the emblem and not the credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened (going by my inbox times) : 3/26/20 19:50 . 3/27/20 18:00 . 3/29/20 01:40

same thing so not sending the same thingsSoI7Qa.jpg

I completed a Floitilla and waited for the timer to run down. When I came back, the timer had reset, 2 hours on the clock. I gather a crew for space side combat. We get one Murix down, going for our second when we all get recalled. I am now in a transition phase relay. This is ridiculous.

• DESCRIPTION:The game sending me to inactive or empty Flotia
  • VISUAL:N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I clearly pick the one with 50 ish Murrex and ended up in a 19 Murrex Flotia try it again for and it send me to 0/100 or no Murrex 
  • EXPECTED RESULTgo to the i pick Flotia.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not the Flotia i pick.
  • P.S maybe it do to bad internet connection, maybe.

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: No scarlet credits (both mission reward and bonus reward) were given when reconnecting to the mission after crashing. The relay has successfully driven away 100/100 Murex. Other mission rewards (e.g. relics and mod) and the emblem for getting 1k credits are given normally.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Possibly reconnect to the game after crashing and then extract. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get the 1365 credits from mission and the respective bonus credit for 100/100 Murex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No credits are given.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a