Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

This may have been posted by someone else by now but I'll add mine just in case.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to get all the badges for scoring
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten all 3 Condrix badges since I have scored 5,000 points on the Ground missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have the Condrix 1 and 3 badges but somehow I don't have the number 2 badge. How do I get 1 and 3 but not 2? Weird!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: i complete ground mission scalert spear, 2 time and earnd full creadit of 2 time but some how my point only 1575
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/iUontBY
  • REPRODUCTION: happen serveral time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should get my point update
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i complete 2 full run with 17 condrix each and some how 1 got only 1575 point
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  2 time from previous patch, 1 from this patch
  • Is this some kind of april fool joke ?
Edited by blackovercoat
add more description

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Completed a 5 Murex raid, and throughout the mission, i checked to see my points. no points awarded during mission]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [TAB to see mission progress]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should be able to see my awarded points during mission in mission progress, but i can't]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No points awarded during mission]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Bug replicated every murex raid i did, so far]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Bonus scarlet points don't add to those previously already in my account]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [I just open the account, and it's there]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have around 15k points in scarlet spear score]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I have the same number of scarlet spear points as it was awarded in a previous patch]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every time i open the account, the bug persists.]

Look I don't post on the forums ever. But the Scarlet Spear Event has provoked me. oOn the Asia Sever Flotilla 5 11:15PM GMT +8 2020/4/01 most squad just stop receiving kill codes. We are so close to 100 but at about 20 mins to wave ending nobody revives kill codes!?!? We are trying... We want to play the game... We bring clan mates in that say "no its bugged, no worth the time!"... The play its great... and hour in no bugs... Then the whole flotilla is ground to a halt... it sucks... feels bad. I haven't experienced rage like this ever until now. Get this in order please. 

Type: in game

Description: after logging in before viewing the in game note about the operation the game crashes to desktop without any notice 

Reproduction Rate: yes, all the time, direct X 10/11, multi-thread rendering on and off, re-instillation and download verification 

2 new bugs since yesterday hot fixes. Players not finding opening to Murex after getting out of ship. Operator arcanes not working after going in murex. These are pretty big bugs thanks 

18 hours ago, Kingseesar said:

Update (Partially Fixed and New Bug?):

As of Hotfix 27.3.7, there seems to be improvement on the aerolyst bug, but new issues have occurred that may be a new bug. Now, the aerolyst still flies into the environment, which I assume is a bug and not meant to be normal (meaning the aerolyst will disappear into a tree or rock for a cycle of its attacks), but it doesn't seem to get stuck there and not be able to be shot/killed. I still assume the time that the aerolyst is vulnerable seems extremely short, less than one second, but maybe that's just a bad design choice and not a bug. 

The new observation (which may or may not be a bug) is that three times out of five, the aerolyst has not spawned at all. No complaints, as I truly dislike this enemy, but I assume that's not correct, unless there is a spawn chance that is extremely high and I just got lucky multiple times in a row. Typically, the aerolyst starts spawning between the second and third invulnerable phase of the Conrdix in the third wave of the ground attack. I have run five successful ground attacks missions in row (since hotfix 27.3.7), reaching wave five or six (solo, oplink sometimes gets destroyed, most often regular extraction), and I've only seen two aerolysts spawn (both at the aforementioned point in the mission).

Regardless of the new (potential) bug, the aerolyst situation is definitely better, though, as I can now finish the mission consistently without being timed out due to a factor I cannot control. Thank you for the forward motion with this bug!  

the aerolyst glitching through walls is indeed an annoyance in the ground missions if its destruction is needed to procede - i would have been a better design to spawn more redundant sentient between the stages so that even if one or two of them fly away (yes, they do this too pretty often when pursuing some grineers to the other areas) or glitch into the walls (and even the ground) the next stage could comence... afterall, there is no need in space either about them buggers being around while we deploy the oplinks.

as for getting rid of normal working aeros, sou should consider not using slowfiring weapons and also use (if you have) the magus lockdown arcane with your operator (via void-dash) this will make destroying the belt far easier. also, you cloud use weapons with a big hit-box area (like the fulmin or the plasmor) which can make short work of most belt canister at once.

one more thing to consider: if you play as limbo (which is the most solo-choice of a frame), there seems to be a bug that makesit impossible to do damage to the belt at all if the aerolyst is inside the rift - so deal with it outside of the rift.

• Like 1

• TYPE: in-game, event, returning to relay
  • DESCRIPTION: ship was returning to relay when i used the quick mission overview key
  • VISUAL: OpSXXkB.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: this was already a problem since the start of railjack, so you should know by now - also i said ho to, above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: normal return to the relay and/or being able to exit this screen,...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ... which can't - not even open the menu. ALT+F4 being the solution to this crap - and ofc, i likely won't be able to get back into this relay, losing the chance on bonus credits therfore...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: first of all, the ship has to be recalled to the relay for whatever reason - either by someone (in this case someone else ordered MY ship back after mission or it went automatically, who can say?) and then you press and hold the the quick-mission-screen-key while the transition starts... same thing as before with normal railjack missions.
  • how to prevent this: by a) stop with this automaticall recall crap and b) stop letting anyone but the host use the nav console. also c) put in a bloody time of at least 3-5 sec warning before starting the transition...

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Arca Titron Hammer Doesn't Function correctly 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the Arca Titron hammer and Kill with it 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each kill should grant a Slam Capacitor Charge (Stacks up to 10 charges) that, upon an aerial Slam Attack, should Discharge the stacks into damage. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Slam Capacitor charges are given
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: "Self damage" stagger causes frame to lock in different ways, such as being unable to jump and/or unable to shoot. Maybe only when not hosting.
  • VISUAL: It's hard to show, but there are some times when the walk gets stuck and I keep looking at the same direction no matter the direction I'm moving (basically I can moon walk).
  • REPRODUCTION: Get staggered by an explosion created by self damage. In my case I did this with the Kuva Bramma and I usually noted that this happened more when I was moving too much and when the explosion pushed me away from the way I was moving. Also it seems to happen more (maybe exclusively) when I'm not the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jump, fire, move.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Jump key does nothing in frame form (but I still can use the "crouch + jump" dash with the operator). Sometimes fire button does nothing. Sometimes the direction the frame is facing gets stuck no matter the direction you move (commonly along the "can't fire bug"). Interestingly, the "can't jump" bug seemed to be fixed by creating an explosion that pushed me the way I was already moving (until the next stagger).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not always, but in a 2 round index the "can't jump" happened 5 or 6 times. The "can't fire" maybe 1 per 2 or 3 missions I do with others (I'm not sure if this happens when I solo, I will pay more attention to that).
Edited by Xisthos

• DESCRIPTION: [Did not get Bonus relic from Murex space combat]
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Joined a Space team already in operation - I was not the host. Flotilla was already at 97. Helped the team with Oplink codes 3-9, earned a Meso C5 Relic and another generic relic I did not record. Murex was cast back, and we were ported back to ship. Mission ended shortly thereafter as Flotilla hit 100/100. Received several endmission bonuses, including another Meso C5 Relic]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I would have two Meso C5 Relics in my inventory]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I had only one]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Only happened once - hard for a player to reproduce] 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Vaubans Immortal Skin Isn't equipping properly. It keeps changing a few minor details of the Prime skin and there is NO button to toggle Prime Details 
  • VISUAL: N\A (Can't just upload Screenshots apparently)
  • REPRODUCTION: While Changing the Skin of Vauban Prime, Equip the Vauban Immortal Skin. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Prime skin is supposed to be removed entirely and replaced with what is shown in the display icon for the skin
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It just puts Dots on Vauban's Prime Skin
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% I've tried to change it's skin.

TYPE: Scarlet Spear Bonus Reward Bug
DESCRIPTION: I was in the Space Squad that got the 100th Murex driven away well before (around 30 minutes before) the Murex Wave timeout. However I received no message with the emblems and bonus inside. When the Murex wave timer expired I got a "Wave Expired: Unfortunately we didn't repel the Wave in time." message with no bonus inside but rank 3 Condrix and Rank 3 Murex emblems inside. I got 6.8k ground score and 5.7k space score in the same flotilla for this wave and I am 100% sure we finished 100 Murex for the flotilla as I was in the squad that did the 100th one, I was watching the flotilla chat messages.
EXPECTED RESULT: I get the mail with both rank 3 emblems as soon as we come back from the railjack mission after driving away the 100th murex well before the timeout.
OBSERVED RESULT: I only got the mail after the timers expired 30 minutes later and received no bonus, but both rank 3 emblems for the flotilla.

This happened with the murex wave that started around 21:30 UTC on 2020/04/01 on patch 27.3.7.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-28 at 12:14 PM, Nanology said:

Purchased the 'Basmu' bp and it's not showing up in my foundry. Had no issues with the Ceti Lacera, Ballroom Sim or Murex Decor, the only other 3 things I purchased.

Not sure what I can provide as evidence that I did purchase it except for these screenshots, unless DE can somehow access my account on their end and somehow see the spent Scarlet Creds.

I don't think the main events page that shows the score is correct, I think the payouts for mission complete might be more? Cause the math always adds up negative.

6dJ1GRa.jpgqPNcz0d.jpg

SvrpgLA.jpg

QIaZwdr.jpg

mGvASdW.jpg

I have a similar issue in that I bought items from Baro and never got them. 650 ducats gone. THey just never made it into my inventory. 

7 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

the aerolyst glitching through walls is indeed an annoyance in the ground missions if its destruction is needed to procede - i would have been a better design to spawn more redundant sentient between the stages so that even if one or two of them fly away (yes, they do this too pretty often when pursuing some grineers to the other areas) or glitch into the walls (and even the ground) the next stage could comence... afterall, there is no need in space either about them buggers being around while we deploy the oplinks.

as for getting rid of normal working aeros, sou should consider not using slowfiring weapons and also use (if you have) the magus lockdown arcane with your operator (via void-dash) this will make destroying the belt far easier. also, you cloud use weapons with a big hit-box area (like the fulmin or the plasmor) which can make short work of most belt canister at once.

one more thing to consider: if you play as limbo (which is the most solo-choice of a frame), there seems to be a bug that makesit impossible to do damage to the belt at all if the aerolyst is inside the rift - so deal with it outside of the rift.

Thank you so much for the tips fr4gb4ll! Cheers! I'm using an ignus (my largest hotbox weapon) and the Dex Furis I got a few weeks ago (modded with corrosive damage), which gets the job done, just not super quickly. I'm also playing WuKong most of the time (was thinking about switching to Limbo today, but maybe I won't!) and WuKong's celestial twin hits it better than I do, sometimes, so I've got a little system to knock them out now. Still, the real issue is with the aerolyst lingering in a rock or tree (and I do mean "in", as in within the environment, protected from PC weapons). I'm not very high level, despite having a good 4000+ hours in the game. I'm also soloing the missions (mostly because I have no friends), and I realize this is problematic, as this event, although able to be played solo, is intended for squads and higher level characters. I'm getting there... Got my level one emblem today, in fact. :) 

There's still some new bugs with this mission, as of the new hotfix (will post about that now), but they are minor compared to bugs causing the mission to fail, which seems to (for the most) have been fixed. I still experience the aerolyst flying into the environment, but as of the hotfix 27.3.7, it seems to fly out again, eventually. That's enough to finish the mission, so I'm personally happy. Mostly, I'm just informing the Devs and other players of my experience. Community goodness and all that! :) 

Thanks again fragball! Cheers!

This is multiple, related bugs that are minor (not game-breaking), but I wanted to let someone know about them just the same.

• TYPE: In-game (ground attack mission and possibly on warframe orbiter)
  • DESCRIPTION: After the initial opening of ground attack mission, since hotfix 27.3.7 deployed, Little Duck and General Sargus no longer have dialogue. That includes visuals as well as audio. Occasionally, during non-randomly rotating dialogue sections, their audio and visual will return, for example, when the murex are driven away or my oplink is destroyed, I get Little Duck speaking again, but mostly there's nothing. 
  • Related, perhaps, is twice during the first cycle of the first wave (when the player first encounters the condrix during a ground mission), no grineer spawned. None. Just me and the condrix, plus the occasional sentient.It is not consistent and the grineer spawned immediately after the condrix becomes invulnerable the first time, with no recurring issues afterwards that I have seen yet (I'm running the mission solo and I have only gotten to wave five or six, most of the time. Once I made it to wave seven. No other spawning issues to that point.)
  • Also, since hotfix 27.3.7, on my orbiter, Ordis seems completely missing. No announcements of any sort. Inbox messages, foundry items, random chit-chat about starting new missions or being angry. He's just gone. I'm not sure if that is a bug or he was removed from the game, but it just started with this latest hotfix.
  • VISUAL: Not really applicable. Just no little square with a head shot of the NPCs and subtitles. It just never appears.
  • REPRODUCTION: During Op SS ground attack missions, consistently.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Dialogue from the NPCs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Dialogue missing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for the mission waves (after opening sequence, and not additional dialogue - just during the condrix fights)

• DESCRIPTION: [Marked Venari's heel as a Defense Objective]
  • VISUALcEdDwik.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION:
    On 2020-04-01 at 2:04 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets.

• EXPECTED RESULT: [Venari's Heal posture can heal Defense objectives when marked!]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets.]

I understand Venari can't heal Oplink. However, it is by design that you can heal normal defense targets.

This fix should be withdrawn.

On 2020-03-25 at 2:46 PM, Xenophil said:
  • DESCRIPTION: [OpLink can receive healing from Rejuvenation and Venari]
  • VISUAL: [https://youtu.be/PK2HcrOznio]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Deploy an OpLink, let it take some damage, protect it for few seconds to let it receive healing from Rejuvenation or Venari]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [An OpLink kept its current health]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [An OpLink received healing]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%, it works for both host and clients sided sources of healing]

UPD: Report worked, eat that Venari!

UPD: they reverted venari healing back it was never a bug. Now you eat that. Learn warframe abilities before saying somthing is a bug smh.

• TYPE: In-Game Audio
  • DESCRIPTION: For the second and further runs of the Murax as host, incoming audio and pop-up transmissions from Cy, Little Duck, and Sargas are out of sync with gameplay.  Notably,  on load in all the voice lines through the first Murax defeat will play before you get to the Murax.  Then the crew will be silent until entering the second or third Murax when they will play a lot of voice lines that should have occurred earlier.
  • VISUAL: Sorry, it's mostly and audio bug
  • REPRODUCTION: Be waiting in a flotilla when the countdown to wave start finishes, and then if the wave does not start at that time, go back to orbiter and enter a Busy flotilla that has less than 5/100 progress.  Repeat as needed to get to a flotilla with more ground than space squads. Start a murax raid as host, complete it with 5 Muraxes driven off, return to flotilla as soon as offered (generally with a heavily damaged burning ship full of boarders) and then start another murax raid as host and rush to the first Murax.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Voice lines play in sync with mission events.  Ship will be empty of boarders.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Voice lines play in a rush out of sync with mission events.  Sometimes there's a hostile level 110 sentient hanging around.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for voice lines out of sync.   About 20% for preboarded sentients.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Oplink HUD does not show in Railjack missions when other people join in mid-game
  • VISUAL: 7KyCBem.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Host a Railjack mission with a premade squad and have someone join in after the mission starts.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The oplink health HUD shows up. Clients receive mission rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The oplink health HUD does not show, and clients get no rewards from the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time when late joiners join your squad after the mission has started.

Bugs post Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6 hotfix
- 3 A oplinks (seems to be new)

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=909&height=511

- points still not counting for some teamates. If this is due to some afk timer, please remove them, the missions are literally mobile defenses designed to have you stay in one place. It is incredibly frustrating and happens frequently.

Spoiler

points_still_not_counting.png?width=534&height=512

- A Grineer Galleon spawned phased into the Murex completely blocking the path to the OpLink drop site. Passing through the outside of the Galleon to the inside got us stuck inside, having to Omni teleport back to the RJ. I was able to Nova portal the squad past a narrow stretch of corridor that wasn't blocked by the ship. These are the best 2 screenshots I have of the bug. I did record videos but I'm not sure what'd be the best way to share those. I'm not sure what caused this or how to recreate the bug but we were having UI issues prior to this mission. (No Murex progress, no OpLink progress, Murex progress stuck, OpLink progress stuck)

Spoiler

20200329212406_1.jpg?width=906&height=510

Spoiler

20200329212437_1.jpg?width=906&height=510

Crewship outside of the flotilla relay.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=917&height=507

• TYPE: in-game, transitioning from orbiter to scarlet spear relay
  • DESCRIPTION: Logged into warframe, went to navigation, selected scarlet spear, selected relay, got taken to a different relay
  • VISUALsf4tU60.jpgRbMobtU.jpgy4eIkvx.jpg
    • NOTE: instance 26 wasn't even a listed option.  
  • REPRODUCTION: follow typical steps to enter relay
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have arrived on instance 15
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i arrive in a different instance, and it's usually inactive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: most of the time.  it was happening to both me and my friend last night.  When it happened this morning, i recreated the steps to get these images.  

possibility: relay is full, and i'm getting migrated to a different one because of that.  would much rather have a "relay full" message than deal with this frustration.

TYPE: In-game
    DESCRIPTION: Vazarin instant revives do NOT refresh when chaining missions in same flotilla.
    VISUAL: NA
    REPRODUCTION: Use your revives in one mission, load next one after returning to Flotilla. Won't be able to insta-res
    EXPECTED RESULT: Refresh the instant revives after each Raid run.
    OBSERVED RESULT: Vazarin instant revives do NOT refresh when chaining missions in same flotilla.
    REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure, do not actively try to use all revives before the mission ends. Noticed it when it has happened. Usually do 3 Murex missions for context.