Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1

[DE]Megan

Please add an option to join a squad and if one isn't available to wait for one to become available and not to host them immediately.
I'm sick of looking for a ground squad then cancling out of the 10 second countdown when I can't join one.
My internet is bad and I can't host missions because I just end up getting shoved into solo and I don't want to play solo, I want to play with randoms.

Pressing pause and waiting for people to join doesn't work cause then the game will do a host migration to make the person with the best ping the host. My internet is bad enough that host migrations always fail and kick me to solo.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Professor_Luu:

Has anyone tried to solo Railjack Murex raid?

I have put down an Oplink inside the Murex, but have to wait FOREVER for a kill code to be transmitted. Is this a bug?

I did 3 times 3 Murex solo , couldnt go for a 4th Murex as I run out of revolite and cant use the forges once they are haacked , what ever that means.

Did your uplink-beacon score advance from 1 to 10 by 25% of the speed?  Are you sure you put your oplink at the right place from a 3d perspective, I mean not under or ontop of the wayfield?

If yes and then when you get a ground kill code, you are done. Repeat 5 times... which is very though solo.

This is it? No matchmaking on railjackmissions. Im forced to go solo. getting 100 points. laughable.
Groundmission let me join 1 (one!!!) guy and we played around 15mins and got 150 points.
Starchart points are showing me a randon number tho. What? Where? who?
An event like this should be accessable easily for everyone but its just not. One thing is there. Grind. Grind till you die.

3 hours ago, n.ull. said:

Gas is still not viable and as long as you keep viral as insane as it is now, build diversity is pretty much dead bc viral is in 99% of cases the strongest option

hope this gets changed soon, otherwise it would be really sad to see such a great part of the game be completly irrelevant

Agreed, Viral needs to badly be toned down

12 minutes ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

I did 3 times 3 Murex solo , couldnt go for a 4th Murex as I run out of revolite and cant use the forges once they are haacked , what ever that means.

Did your uplink-beacon score advance from 1 to 10 by 25% of the speed?  Are you sure you put your oplink at the right place from a 3d perspective, I mean not under or ontop of the wayfield?

If yes and then when you get a ground kill code, you are done. Repeat 5 times... which is very though solo.

Park yer railjack inside the sentient ship in the roof next to the opening. Space enemies won't touch it.

DE Can you fix that please? The new Nova Deluxe have serious problem with railjack animations when you piloting, also the same happen with Harrow deluxe. like in my photos below https://imgur.com/a/nHNwP2N . I know maybe for many of you i looks like i am insane to say that, but for me is a serious mistake that bug. We pay platinum for this stuff and i believe every player he need the best in this

Immediate feedback....not impressive.

The issues are simple:

Scaling rewards that after about 20 minutes are about 100 points per phase aren't really great when you need literally thousands of points for anything.  It's even more frustrating when the entire game mode is basically just a hybrid of mobile defense and a gear check against an endless flood of enemies that aren't new.  

The Condrix isn't really fun.  It's just a big sponge, the likes of which you were working against with the whole shield gating thing.  So your new event is to remind us that the only thing you can do with bosses is to make them sponges and install invincibility phases.....is this a step forward?

Squadlink isn't about communication, and the feedback that anyone else exists is limited to the space station.  I don't even know how to express the disappointment without simply blowing raspberries.

Rewards suck.  Hard.  You have 24 days...ok.  You need about 30k points to get the two new content items, and thousands more for the cosmetics.  You also need 50,000 points for the event stuff.  Yeah, not sold.  If this is the answer to how to farm arcanes without stupid RNG I'm pretty sure you need to go back to the drawing board and try again.

If you want to pull this level of garbage out after all of the other Railjack disappointments (yeah, I read through the patch notes and it was nice that you actually fixed loot tables....after waiting a few weeks) I'm done.  If 20 minutes offers about 420 points, to get 42000 would require 2000 minutes.  That's 33 hours 20 minutes.  That's, playing every day, 1 hour 24 minutes every single day.  Nope.  Time to go back to the drawing board, and make an event whose rewards suck less.  

Your retort is probably that some clans are out there already with 2 hour deep runs earning thousands of points due to the scaling.  Fine.  If that's warframe there's no reason to continue playing.  Let those people dedicate their lives to the game, and let them flood the arcane market until the prices decrease.  The alternative is to be EVE Online...and the hardcore community has kept that shambling zombie alive only by listening to their players....warframe has less of a track record for that.  My only qualm in making that suggestion is the recent few updates seem to actually be listening, and I'm holding my breath for things like this to release and the other shoe to drop.

43 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

Park yer railjack inside the sentient ship in the roof next to the opening. Space enemies won't touch it.

That hasn't been my experience.  I tried that and, while I didn't die on the first Murex, I did come back to a ship full of enemies.  On the second Murex I had to abandon the objective and return to the ship before it died.  Parking inside the ship might work most of the time, but it's definitely not 100% effective.  Plus, it'll probably turn out to be unintentional and get patched.

5 minutes ago, UnderRevision said:

That hasn't been my experience.  I tried that and, while I didn't die on the first Murex, I did come back to a ship full of enemies.  On the second Murex I had to abandon the objective and return to the ship before it died.  Parking inside the ship might work most of the time, but it's definitely not 100% effective.  Plus, it'll probably turn out to be unintentional and get patched.

True, anything that "makes the game easier" often get's patched for being an eploit or a bug :c

8 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

True, anything that "makes the game easier" often get's patched for being an eploit or a bug :c

I'm not sure I could really fault them for fixing this one, since it does seem pretty unintentional and exploitative of the AI, but when they do I basically won't be able to play the space missions.  It doesn't seem to matter how far away I leave my Railjack from the Murex after dropping off the satellite, the fighters find it and start chipping away at it.  The ground mission is just so dull though.  And no matter what I do, my beacon is going to die before I get to take any sort of advantage of scaling rewards.  It's a good thing I'm already used to not expecting to ever earn many arcanes, because this event sure isn't going to change that.

Just now, LordofwolvesPrime said:

After 30 minutes I got 900 credits on the earth section. Sounds like a bug.

Inaccurate.

Look at the rewards.  First round you only get like 15.  As you go up enemies scale, and by about the 20 minute mark you can get ~ 100 per completion.  Another 2-3 rounds would easily yield 900, but the issue is getting random groups to run that long when sometime people don't even deploy the link.

19 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Inaccurate.

Look at the rewards.  First round you only get like 15.  As you go up enemies scale, and by about the 20 minute mark you can get ~ 100 per completion.  Another 2-3 rounds would easily yield 900, but the issue is getting random groups to run that long when sometime people don't even deploy the link.

I first went on my Railjack and only one person showed up. Then he left so I had to leave. When I joined the earth team it was a good group and we did a 30 minute run. It seems the earth mission is more like a Sanctuary Onslaught where a party of four shows up then as you get deeper in they start pealing off. I agree with a lot of people this was hurried and not very coordinated.

DE, since you made the rank 5 Arcane changes after Plague Star, could you please put Plague Star Arcanes in Little Duck's trade? I'm not even asking for rank 5 Arcanes like you have now. Just some way to try to rank up the rank 3 Arcanes I have would be nice! I really ran a lot of those Plague Star missions for those Arcanes (after you made those Arcanes more expensive)! I'm not looking forward to running Plague Star for 11 more of each Arcane...

I posted this in a user-started General feedback thread and wasn't sure if DE would see it. Maybe this is the most appropriate thread since DE does not have a Scarlet Spear feedback thread yet!

5 hours ago, Duskztar said:

I swear I must be missing something or are all the credit gains missing a zero at the end?

I'm not touching this event if the grind is that insane.

Redtext was my hint that it was time to turn the game off.  Judging from other social media, I'm not the only one.

Archived