Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1

[DE]Megan

1 минуту назад, aGizmo сказал:

and still no fix for nightwave standing after 60...

they should kill intermission like 3 month ago. Lol. not update it,END IT. -___- stop asking them to update it. Better ask to start new REAL season of nightwave

1 minute ago, warmastercain said:

Reduce the grind by 950% and then you'll please us otherwise de your dead to us because you just can't seem to listen to a single one of our damn concerns so with that I regret to inform you of your immeasurable failures

You can't reduce a value by more than 100%. I regret I must inform you of your mathematical failure. 😉

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Is it intended for this Operation to be forced public matchmaking? Having to rely on pubs for an organized and efficient group while in Railjack is quite annoying. I was hoping we could coordinate an 8 man squad link, but that doesn't seem possible.

The way the event work out you can't actually coordinate an 8 tenno squad link. The people on the ground produce Kill Codes that go into a pool, then the people in space pick up Kill Codes from the pool to use. There's no direct link between any particular pair of missions.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  If you choose to deploy Oplink Reinforcement this information displays which squad could use your help the most!

Can you clarify what this "Reinforcement" is? I still haven't figure out what it is exactly.

35,000 points for two weapons, one of which is just a barebones rework and reskin, for a mission type of ground (havent been able to enter railjack missions because so few people are playing it) that gives for what, 3 stages a whopping 90 points?
Are you guys taking the piss?
Thats what, 388 missions to get JUST the weapons?
I realize most are stuck inside because of the virus, but damn.

5 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

ground based missions 15 per cycle and it scales 5+ the more towers you do. you can get about 1.1k within 30 mins. cant say on the RJ part of the game

That is still ridiculous. You can get 12 arcanes from eidolon hunting in that time frame.

Archived