Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the Strongest Frame thus far in game who can survive Level Infinity?

kwlingo

3 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

Excalibur always. : ] 

you mean umbra excal?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What is good frame to do all this for I am guessing Atlas sort of because he has that augment of mod of taunt the enemy using the golem then again there is that 3 rock walls you can block the enemy with or protecting single oplink by surrounding it like a triangle but everyone have to play as Atlas then it become pointless... Frost is good run due his insane freeze the enemy attack in his bubble dome just imagine how many time the enemies get push back and still be frozen over time it is almost like limbo but more weird nerfy way.  The Butterfly girl she is good doing sorts of things but it is annoyingly how many changes she had gone though which keeping that somewhere off the topic and back to the point, she can help with her abuses abilities that lure enemies if you lure them in the right spot but don't think it helps a lot with it which it seems that range has some odd reason effect the luring the enemies so you can't decrease with your corrupted mods ( : L ) so it is best to settled in using sorting with teams a lot.  Rhino is no good for he can't really hold all the enemies all the time which he have to increase durability and range as he have to sacrifice strength to have his roar such minimized downward for all his usefulness to keep the sentient still is his "Stomp" abilities that do massive stun radius which we aren't looking for strong stomp which the players killed the meme of nerfing the stomp for I am not looking forward if DE nerf Stomp again then I'll flipping flip the table on this one. Mag is good one to use because she has that 2 and 3 ability but annoyingly her 3 on 1 the sentient that has those annoying battery pack belt it is way hard to hit it when Mag accidently use her 3 button on the wrong sentient which if your outside the bubble of mag's bubble bullet your bullet will go only straight direct dmg to the body, as this battery pack belt guy is nullfiy dmg because your not shooting his battery belt and your trying shoot it but mag bubble just take it to the body and hit it.  For the truth you have to be inside of Mag's magnet bubble and shoot the battery pack belt off but it is annoying as hell unable shoot it from a distance and not unable to kill it from the outside of mag's bubble.

So far not very much it seems that all the nerf is going on everyone get a slap in the face for I guess we are being force to use Mag/Prime and Umbra Excal for these type of runs because well Umbra Excal can stun enemies depending radius (range) and durability and Mag is almost the same thing but more on leaning on strength because mag and umbra excal are best combo against the sentient because of the fact they can can help each other cooperating each other abilities which 1 rely on shredding shield and armor (mag) and 1 rely on blinding and crit melee dmg (UE (Umbra Excal)).  Using these 2 make perfect team but Frost can fill in gap of being support protecting the Oplink in way reason, limbo can fill in the the gap support as wall including garaa.  The only way having this rolling a good amount long term as a team is relying your 3 best weapons you have which 1 primary, 1 pistol and 1 melee, as archwing guns is by chose but lets hope DE doesn't NERF our Archwing guns because you know "there is bonus an arcane that boost armor".

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

We are talking about level infinity here not star chat missions. 🙂 Saryn and Mesa damage falls off and can be one shot. While Limbo can stay alive forever.

That's the stupidest comment if I've ever seen one. Saryn's spores grow exponentially and get stronger much faster than the enemies scale, which is a slow and gradual process.  As long as it's a mission where you can have a constant flood of enemies, the spores grow that powerful they immediately kill everything and anything. In fact I often had to spam 1 multiple times to reduce the spore damage as they wiped out mobs faster than they spawn which is the only weakness of Saryn really - lack of mobs.

But carefully managed spores makes Saryn the ultimate killing machine at any level content, in fact the higher the content the better as it's easier to maintain spores on something that doesn't die under a second and you can choose which enemy to pop the spores on to maintain maximum coverage.

Shows that you haven't really played Saryn at all.. Either that or you haven't got a clue how to build it. Pick one.

Edited by Egonieser
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

We are talking about level infinity here not star chat missions. 🙂 Saryn and Mesa damage falls off and can be one shot. While Limbo can stay alive forever.

And the one and only Revenant can do both, infinitely, As well as keep enemies distracted with other enemies. Danse is the only part of his kit that can be outscaled.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

if Saryn can keep her spores up her damage scales to infinity.

Hard capped to 100,000 per second before, now 70,000 which is still absurd

based from wiki

Current damage per second is hard-capped at 70,000 damage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Hard capped to 100,000 per second before, now 70,000 which is still absurd

based from wiki

Current damage per second is hard-capped at 70,000 damage.

given the fact that they moved the hard cap from 100k to 70k, I wonder if anyone reached that mythical number and how.

I tend to run out of enemies to infect pretty fast

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, (XB1)LordZonut said:

Ez, Revenant. Just not enough people play him. His kit may be clunky, but he scales infinitely.

true I use his 1 and 2, never his 3 or barely use his 3 abilities for they need to rework his 3 ability, but his 4 best disco dance ever!  The fact I use his 1 and 2 is 1 for minions and 2 for defense uses, the fact is I find really useful to make an army with this even against sentient beings which possessing them were easy as they are your allies making grineer dude almost sound of correct terms but we are murdering them like cupcakes.  So what is the best way to scale them is using nekcros as well if you let nekcros kill the sentient then yes you can actually see how powerful they are against bunch of regular grineers and heavy grineers.  They don't see that they will lose if the sentient come in full force to the field of PoE.

4 hours ago, Kiiaras said:

Octavia.

This is the correct answer. Not only can Octavia stay effectively invincible indefinitely, she also has infinite scaling ability damage and substantial buffs to weapon damage. And if that isn't enough, she also has an ability that just turns off enemy AI.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, kwlingo said:

survive? yes, but then that would also be the case for harrow with his 1st, mag with her 3rd, rhino with his 4th, any suffice invisibility frames, and vauban, and nyx goddess (when enemy level are infinity, that mean their damage is infinity, which mean they can one shot each other, which mean radiation prod is king)

also it's funny that u brought up saryn and mesa, cuz limbo also ain't gonna have the damage to kill shets, the only method to do so would be, as i state above, let them kill each other, and may be revenant rift and trinity vampire because those deal % damage (but then 50% of infinity is still infinity). AND limbo skills would be a hindrance in any attempt of killing stuff ... so in other word, limbo would be the best at being useless in an infinity level mission, except for when u need to defense something.

and if you are on a corpus mission with infinity level, none of it would even matter because the only enemy spawn would be nullifier and scrambus, so none of the ability matter. Your limbo would only be able to stay in the rift and being useless cuz you would die the moment you exit the rift, and both his freeze time and bubble skill would be dispel the moment it is casted.

i know you just wanna fanboying limbo, but he actually not that impressive even in your scenario, he just have some better efficiency in term of not having to recast skills to remain untouchable.

Edited by FireSegment
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Not true.  You will fall asleep from boredom and then slip between the cracks and be gone like the original Limbo...

Or when Wally walks through your “bore bubble” and slaps the taste right outcha mouf...and knocks you out.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

13 hours ago, Egonieser said:

That's the stupidest comment if I've ever seen one. Saryn's spores grow exponentially and get stronger much faster than the enemies scale, which is a slow and gradual process.  As long as it's a mission where you can have a constant flood of enemies, the spores grow that powerful they immediately kill everything and anything. In fact I often had to spam 1 multiple times to reduce the spore damage as they wiped out mobs faster than they spawn which is the only weakness of Saryn really - lack of mobs.

But carefully managed spores makes Saryn the ultimate killing machine at any level content, in fact the higher the content the better as it's easier to maintain spores on something that doesn't die under a second and you can choose which enemy to pop the spores on to maintain maximum coverage.

Shows that you haven't really played Saryn at all.. Either that or you haven't got a clue how to build it. Pick one.

Dude Ive played over 3000 hours, if you think I don't know how to play Saryn lol!

I guess you never played the game outside E/SO because her spores cannot scale if enemies don't spawn in time for the spores to spread. Choose either or: you dream of infinite damage on Saryn but have no idea there is a cap to her spore damage or you only play Saryn because you think your very capable because you can nuke low level enemies. Pick one.

If enemies start at level infinity Saryn spores can never scale because you cant even kill one enemy and the spores cannot scale because the spores will fall off if there are no new enemy spawns. lol Also she will get one/ two shotted. lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

if Saryn can keep her spores up her damage scales to infinity.

staying alive forever is not useful when you can't kill anything while your mission is to kill stuff

edit: tactical use of Saryns molt draws the enemy fire away from you and you stay alive

Spores are capped and when enemies start at level infintiy they wont die from unmaxed spores. Saryn will die while Limbo survives.

17 hours ago, Kappa83 said:

If with "infinite scaling" we mean "infinite grind", no thanks ^^'

Nope jump into mission and starts at level infinity. Therefore any frame that cannot take 2 shots die instantly.

17 hours ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

Also pretty sure enemy levels are capped at 10k

We are talking about going above this and to level infinity right at start of mission.

17 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

at "level infinity" enemies should have infinite armor and hp, weapons that deal less than infinity damage are useless

So I die dealing damage while you stay alive unable to finish the mission.

in both scenarios the mission fails

True and I'm in favor of a mission of this nature. This will be the real End Game. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vegetosayajin said:

the video's main point was not the damage or the weapon

I understand but try it without catchmoon and you'll see yourself needing support or lot of pizzas, I got the point the frame can survive as long as you wield strong enough weapon witch correctly modded allow you to bring down god itself with one shot. if you're not on that high end gear level the frame wont be of too much use.