Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.12

[DE]Megan

when can we hope for a fix of the status proccs situation ? diversity is dead right now, which i dont think should be the goal of a rework...it should do the opposite instead of making a certain combination even more powerful and most others nearly completely useless. please DE...there have been enough comments about this which even go into detail concerning math. build diversity with so many mods and weapon is important but an intended buff for status wont do it when u create such a clear "meta" urself.

no, nerfing viral is not the solution. nerfing slash is also not the solution. the others are just so very weak. just look at corrosives sorry state...or gas...thats not even a nice april fools joke anymore..

also, what about Nyx ? shes still in her old sorry state despite the tweaks.

27 minutes ago, Equi111 said:

Why 3 minutes? Doesn't make much sense to me...

I think it has to do with the fact that some bugs can be so game-breaking that if it's not fixed asap when the problem is identified a lot of people will suffer from it when the hour or two elapses. For example something breaks the current credit rewards in the event ss or the condrix gets invulnerable from some action - people can't get their runs, their rewards etc.
Maybe for all the other game everything is "fine" but that kind of big bug can't be postponed because if it happened every time even more frustration will arise, even if the rest of the game is fine.  

25 minutes ago, nslay said:

I have a Railjack and I completed Veil. That said... I have a Railjack and I completed Veil and experienced how bad Railjack is (and still is). Heck, I recently did a Gianpoint to get back into it for Murex (I assumed months of bug fixes polished it!) and got bugged when exiting a Crewship. No... absolutely not. I will not play Railjack until it's more mature and polished. Don't you dare foist this on me and players who have suffered constantly pushing Railjack! You want to play Space missions for the faster/better payout? Good, you and anyone that tolerates those problems deserves the payout. I will stick to ground because it works. Don't promote this "play both" nonsense with unstable Railjack!

I have a few space runs under my belt and over 100 ground badges for R2 and R3. I don't like Railjack either. My concern is that the highest efficiency is the most unhealthy playstyle. You should be able to choose what you want to do, but the best payout should be from investing in all areas of this Operation. 

1 minute ago, vegetosayajin said:

I think it has to do with the fact that some bugs can be so game-breaking that if it's not fixed asap when the problem is identified a lot of people will suffer from it when the hour or two elapses. For example something breaks the current credit rewards in the event ss or the condrix gets invulnerable from some action - people can't get their runs, their rewards etc.
Maybe for all the other game everything is "fine" but that kind of big bug can't be postponed because if it happened every time even more frustration will arise, even if the rest of the game is fine.  

Well that's fine and all. But at this point, I feel like dragging a ragdolled body for no reason. It was just a heads up, I won't go any further with this topic.

As a last thing: big updates -> give us some last minutes (moer than 3 at least) to prepare because we already know it's gonna break the whole game anyways, and it's best to not be in a mission by then and risk losing everything because of it.

Hotfixes? Sure, whatever, the first one could at least be warned a bit earlier than 3 minutes. I remember last week being in a Sortie when suddenly, a wild hotfix appeared and it broke my progress. Everyone left the squad and I was forced to ALT+F4 the game as well. Hotfixes after updates and the first hotfix of the day, obviously, don't have and can't have an hour or so of warning. (duh)

Conduit closing.

P.S.: Please, keep hotfixing as you have been, DE! There's still a plague of bugs out there! We can do this, together...

It seems like the more " front " relays still have problem receiving kill codes , and the way it's bugged looks like lag . 

we did receive it , but it takes very long to start the upload process .

And we didn't receive much , too .

(also the connection quality in that relay is super bad . I lag so much despite only having 40 ping )

(It's fine in other relay )

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Yesterday we Hotdropped a fix that addressed the generic Rifle Riven by removing the ability to roll/Trade a generic Rifle Riven. 

For those that own a generic Rifle Riven, this Hotfix will overwrite & reroll to an eligible Riven of a specific weapon, and then refund any Endo/Kuva that was spent on the generic Rifle Riven.

Hey, generic rivens were not a bug, but a feature! A pity to see them go

black screen when entering a murex

it is still there so you didnt fixed or a fix didnt work.

when entering a murex, everything seems to work except there is nothing to see.  automatic teleport after a murex defeated solves it until next time. i am not sure if omni-teleport solves.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Fixes:

• Fixed UI breaking in Murex Raid due to Host vs Client load times. 
  • Fixed an erroneous amount of Flotillas being created around the start of a Murex Wave.
  • Fixed Arcane Momentum not activating for Critical shots on the Condrix.
  • Fixing script error occurring when the Aerolyst uses its wing attack.
  • Fixed a script error when completing a Condrix wave in the Ground Assault mission.

So what about Arcane Fury? Last time I played, Fury doesn't proc when crit-hitting the Condrix with Redeemer P.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for a hotfix.

Scarlet Spear needs a restructure that detaches player activity from rewards, pacing, and availability.

Encouraging players to hop Flotillas for optimal loot payout is also bad:

unknown.png

This event needs to promote participation in both modes as well as having independent pacing. The 100/100 mechanic has nothing good from it, Squad Link is just a glorified Region Chat, and dependence on Ground Squads for Space Squads is annoying to be polite.

its quite simple/ 

Lock them into the flotilla until its complete. 

problem solved at least partially😛

14 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I have a few space runs under my belt and hundreds of ground badges for R2 and R3. My concern is that the highest efficiency is the most unhealthy playstyle. You should be able to choose what you want to do, but the best payout should be from investing in all areas of this Operation. 

And I choose to play ground which gives reasonable payout. I do not want to be required to also play space for good payout because we should be promoting playing both modes like you're proposing. Please don't give DE this idea. There is a reason I am playing ground... You want to see some of the pain I've had?

Read those scathing experiences all throughout that short thread I've had (which are not actually caused by that awful hardwarefail page DE has... the person who wrote that page and wasted my time...!) I pushed through that to finish Veil. I don't even want to look at, think of or anything Railjack. I certainly don't want to be herded into Railjack because of your idea of promoting both modes in Scarlet Spear. Railjack is not stable, it's not done (I exited a Crewship and got pink and purple with no UI). Don't you foist that mode on me! I don't want to play it! It doesn't work reliably! Kudos to people who play the Space side. I won't do it... I don't want to play it. I don't want to be required to play it in this event!

EDIT: Want to see Gianpoint a couple weeks ago?

Spoiler

l8v5Npy.jpg

I don't want to play the Space side of Scarlet Spear because of this and all my very unpleasant experiences before. I know there are event-specific avionics and probably some Codex scans... I don't care. It's affecting my sanity playing Railjack! Please don't encourage DE. Railjack needs more time to mature with bug fixes. I will give another 4-5 months! We should not be promoting both modes because one of them is unstable!

Archived