The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What can DE say on the next Dev stream to appease You?

5 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

That they're continuing to develop the game and taking the loudest, whiniest parts of the community in stride and mostly ignoring them while putting first keeping the studio's lights on in these seriously messed up times we're living in.

So you want them to basically kill off most good will they have with a portion of their playerbase resulting in less money 

• Like 28

I’d like to hear them admit that they’ve messed up and actually mean it. Admit to not meeting the mark on updates. And admit that they are using the good will of the community to their advantage (look above me) I’d like to hear them say and put into action that they’ll listen to more feedback and take into consideration More of our vision as well as theirs still to. I’d like to hear them talk about a universal buff to all warframes to make them half as good as ash.  I’d love for them to go back and focus on the core gameplay loops. 

Its a lot

• Like 26

Why should they? Their job is to make good game not babysiting players. Saying thing woundn't change anything. If they fail to make game enjoyable.They will have to face the consequence.  

Edited by BRZZAFK
  • Like 14

I am pleased with the game overall.

I wouldn't mind hearing when Curative Undertow will be able to heal objectives. 😉
Perhaps something to the tune of rebalancing rifles or many guns in general to be more competent.
Demolyst health not being so utterly steep and restrictive to loadouts.

Though as @TheGrimCorsair mentions, I totally agree that so long as they're able to stay in the black and ride things out, that takes absolute precedence.

• Like 4

One of several things

That they have brushed up on their knowledge of game design, and will design content (old and new) with a better focus on player conveyance

Announce they're neither abandoning Railjack, nor plugging along with new content like nothing is wrong with it, but give it a true relaunch like it really is the product they put three years of work into

Announce a proper rework of Archwing

Showcase a rework of Lich combat, with a focus on the fun of having an actual nemesis, not an opt-in grindwall

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I’d like to hear them admit that they’ve messed up and actually mean it. Admit to not meeting the mark on updates. 

Sadly, admitting true guilt in the business world is anathema to credit and holding onto investors -- even when it's the moral thing to do. Even when you have an outright defective product (which I don't feel applies to DE) the most you're allowed to do is issue a recall and keep your mouth shut, not apologize

• Like 11

Just now, dEjAvU5566 said:

1.Remove stupid 100/100 murex for bonus.

2.Reduce the Lich murmur farm.

3. Remove riven and instead re balance weapon regularly.

And I am sure none of it will implement.

It’s impossible to remove rivens with massive amounts and I mean MASSIVE amounts of player backlash 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

They should announce the immediate start of the next Nightwave, that should have started beforethe whole Corona thing began. The Intermission has been on forever

hell no man, i took a pause and i want that eidolon ephemera atleast. jk i know from how long its going on and they should really address that.

But i dont think nightwave is a solution to anything, its a decent side system barely worth existing at all. They should really work towards making gameplay loops more fun and diverse, right now cleam the room as fast as you can is basically all you do in every single mission. I would really like missions where killing enemies is actually a challenge and its not the only thing you are supposed to do.
Reapeating a boring game pattern, justified only by a few new rewards is very detrimental in the long term

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogsConkers said:

This trend of DE bashing is getting a bit boring sure there is broken stuff so what the game is still playable. My favourite one is Liches I hate them with a passion but there's plenty of other stuff to have fun with.

Bashing vs criticism is key here and a lot of people confuse the lot 

• Like 13

I want, but probably wishful thinking or will provavly take a long time to implement

1. Fissure, Kuva Lich, Syndicate integration to Railjack missions

2. Chroma rework

3. Kuva Lich murmur grind rework.

4. Pets Rework progress

5. Command Intrinsics progress.

• Like 12

Just now, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

I play the game. I don't sit around and wait to latch on to every word of the devs to create a bunch of needless drama.

I genuinely don’t think anyone is bro we can be disappointed or dissatisfied with the current state and express that in our own rights

• Like 11

It's not about telling at this point, because DE has told the playerbase many times that they've learned from their mistakes, all while going in the exact opposite direction. The developers need to show us that they're changing, namely by releasing updates that actually answer the community's main concerns. Updates that improve existing content, avoid disconnecting new releases from the rest of the game, and/or resolve long-standing problems with the core game systems would all appease the playerbase. Until then, though, DE is just going to have to take the PR hit, because that's what their recent development strategy has got them.

• Like 17

I just want to hear concretes about doing something about the latest updates to actually look like how they did on Tennocon. More exploration in Railjack, diversity in maps, something more than exterminate missions. Rework of kuva liches. More personalities and some actual challenges, rather than glorified bullet sponges. Also, they should do something about overhyping everything into oblivion.

• Like 3

I just want them to stop over promising. I know that if they release a broken update with tons of grind it will be fixed by the time it hits consoles but it affects the PC bros the most.

Unironically Liches are my favorite activity right now and I see a lot of people saying that the murmur grind is too high (it's ok to me). This means you can't please everyone, so stop trying to do that and focus on fixing and adding reasonable stuff to the game (Not a whole new game into a game *cof cof* railjack cof cof*).

• Like 4