Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular Warframe opinions thread?

Zahnny

21 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

The question was answered at the end. And yes I talked about how hard DE is sucking and why they are fumbling. Besides we want to point out how much lack of faith DE is having lately with their own project. 

I'll answer your question completely now. 

I joined because I had no other game at the moment when I purchased the PS4. It was free and I wanted to see what the game was about. I was motivated by what youtubers posted and how the game was fast paced. The game evolved into a fast parkour performance of skills and precision. I liked that. If we compare it with the skill set we can mention the game play of Doom Eternal now. 

The story was fascinating when you discover the War Frames and you involve weapons, strategies, abilities and evasion towards the AI. Once the war frame had the unlocked abilities I wanted to search for more interaction with the environment. Exploring, jumping to unreachable places, trying to search for rare objects and discover the lore. The layering of four systems got me involved but more on point was the fast paced game play and the illusion of having different types of enemies. 

The raids where a great game changer for me due to the rewards. I left Deadstiny for this game finding an alternative to this game type. The F2P got me hooked with all the great DLC releases, good war warframes and new weapons. Even I was happy with the rivens where old weapons where rediscovered and placed in a relevant scope. The constant motivation for me was the tile set maps and the sci fi aspect of it. However these levels where too limited and my interest shifted towards the open world game like Fortuna and Plains of Eidolons. Those where good experiences for me but they felt empty and barren after long visits with the Eidolons and Profit Taker. 

I was expecting battles with two Eidolons or raids where you battle against a horde of Eidolons trying to take the towers while the natives brings in defenses and the Grineer defends their posts while we try to mole down the Eidolons. But then I realized that such thing was not the intended goal. Then I moved toward railjack getting all the stuff for it. Once I finished I barely return doing missions in Veil Proxima. Levels feels barren and empty like those in PoE and Fortuna. 

Right now I simply share good moments with the peers in the clan speaking about adult stuff while we play Warframe in the background. We get few rounds and then we venture to Overwatch and other multi player games. The clan is very friendly and we help the new player get into the game. At least he will have a lot of fun hours building up his set of Canadian Chinese Pokemon collection. Other people gets fascinated with the hardware creeping and others play the game for few months and move on. 

That's your answer. 

Not sure who this “We” you speak of is, or why you felt like I was looking for the extra stuff, but nevermind, ‘cause I got info!

This is a much better answer than the one where you drifted off into trying to teach DE a thing or two in a forum post!

I quite enjoyed reading this, as it gives me an alternative perspective into how other players got into the game, what their expectations were, and how things panned out for them. It segued into what you do now, which is fine. I don’t mind learning what others are doing in their time in Warframe now, and in fact welcome it when it crops up as it lets me see what value others find in Warframe after they’ve won it. Thanks for the info and the time it took to remember what got you playing in the first place, I like building up an overall idea of the experiences of others, and you’ve contributed a little-known part of your own 👍 

”Adult stuff”, eh? I getcha 😉 

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Warframes ARE NOT space ninjas. These things are something else.  

...moar negtive llama drama...

You live in your delusion, I live in mine.

Just because you and so many other want to take such a deeply negative, sometimes outright offensive stance toward DE and WF including xenophobia, does not mean the rest of us are full of hate and rage...so sad so many gamers see everything as a winner-take-all battle.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

This is a much better answer than the one where you drifted off into trying to teach DE a thing or two in a forum post!

Teaching DE? Well they are not even learning from their own mistakes. lol. 

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

”Adult stuff”, eh? I getcha 😉 

Survival against Sars-CoV-2, house keeping, helping my parents and studying. The world is on a halt and the economy is gone. ^^

Just now, Felsagger said:

Survival against Sars-CoV-2, house keeping, helping my parents and studying. The world is on a halt and the economy is gone. ^^

Oh. That sounds like standard stuff 🤔 When you said “Adult stuff” I was thinking there was a reason for explicitly saying that instead of just “Chatting” 😅 My apologies, keep on keeping on, and thanks for the small insight into what makes you tick 👍 

14 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

You live in your delusion, I live in mine.

"...moar negtive llama drama..."

A "delusion" shared by many in the forums, wait a delusion shared by many youtube serious streamers and partners leaving? Yes, your trolling is fascinating. I'm aware that this is not your main account. But have fun irking few 'naysayers'. 

Hint: DE should spend time fixing the game instead of promising things they can't deliver. How is that negative. 

Just because you and so many other want to take such a deeply negative, sometimes outright offensive stance toward DE and WF including xenophobia, does not mean the rest of us are full of hate and rage...so sad so many gamers see everything as a winner-take-all battle.

We are not being negative. We are telling things how they are. 

I can simply drop the critique and see how Warframe dies. Despite my positive or negative comments the game is dying because DE is placing it in life support. No matter how many great essays I write or how many good ovation I make DE continues irking users and making dozen leave the game. 

It's the reality of it. 

" It's not a full fledged self contained game like Horizon Zero Dawn or any other dedicated game. Waframe feels like the left overs between the launch of great titles. Warframe is like a cockroach that eats the food that drops off the table. It's a free game so yes, the whole thing depends on sales and an economy to stay alive and relevant. "

But is true. 

Edited by Felsagger

1 minute ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Oh. That sounds like standard stuff 🤔 When you said “Adult stuff” I was thinking there was a reason for explicitly saying that instead of just “Chatting” 😅 My apologies, keep on keeping on, and thanks for the small insight into what makes you tick 👍 

Oh that. 

I hear people talking about their jobs, their wife and kids going through school. Sometimes I hear conversations about how their wife left them or cheated them. I hear people speak about their new job or their daily life in the job. Warframe is more like a coffee table for them to speak and relax. The game becomes incidental because it does a good service playing together doing easy missions that let us talk about other things. 

I wish that the game involve more difficulty and skill. But there should be a right balance of easy going missions and hardcore missions. 

7 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

A "delusion" shared by many in the forums, wait a delusion shared by many youtube serious streamers and partners leaving? Yes, your trolling is fascinating. I'm aware that this is not your main account. But have fun irking few 'naysayers'. 

Hint: DE should spend time fixing the game instead of promising things they can't deliver. How is that negative. 

We are not being negative. We are telling things how they are. 

I can simply drop the critique and see how Warframe dies. Despite my positive or negative comments the game is dying because DE is placing it in life support. No matter how many great essays I write or how many good ovation I make DE continues irking users and making dozen leave the game. 

It's the reality of it. 

Not my main account? That's rich, I literally only have one, you are really, really determined to create some kind conspircy around my account now? Too funny.

We each live in our own delusions, basic Zen philosophy.

It's not the data you present, it's how it's presented that shows the rage/hate/anger from my POV - like harping on DE being owned by a Chinese company.

While we do know DE lost cash on WF last year, the number of players continied to increase, not get smaller, yet you and others constantly toss that out as a data point...

...and really, this is a first, someone thinking I am astroturfing with a second account...kind of baffled, TBH, yet flattered you think I am somehow important enough to warrant a conspiracy theory!

Edited by Zimzala
speeling
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Not my main account? That's rich, I literally only have one, you are really, really determined to create some kind conspircy around my account now? Too funny.

We each live in our own delusions, basic Zen philosophy.

Good, you read. That's fine. 

It's not the data you present, it's how it's presented that shows the rage/hate/anger from my POV - like harping on DE being owned by a Chinese company.

I play the game and I have a MR 28 account. I went throughout all the stages in the game. It was amazing, no one denies that but DE is throwing the game to the pit. DE seems to be busy killing their own game. 

Reminds me Games of Throne last season. The company decided to kill the franchise on purpose. We are seeing this pattern here. It has nothing to do with conspiracy. DE can do whatever they like with the game. However people are reacting because DE is simply under delivering. 

While we do know DE lost cash on WF last year, the number of players continied to increase, not get smaller, yet you and others constantly toss that out as a data point...

Sorry but that's not happening. There is a sure decrease of players in warframe. 

...and really, this is a first, someone thinking I am astroturfing with a second account...kind of baffled, TBH, yet flattered you think I am somehow important enough to warrant a conspiracy theory!

If you have too much fun with Warframe, why you are here caring? Go play the game. I play the game too but for some odd reason the PS4 servers of Scarlet Spear are empty. 

3 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Your word has no more value than their words. What you are saying here are just false accusations without proof. Second they have a verbal way of expressing themselves. I picked a random youtuber that is going through the critique. There are dozen of them saying the same thing. Second, how they do business is not my concern or your concern. If what they are saying is true or false, then we argue on the content of the video. We re not here to be judges. 

False acusations? FOR REAL? The guy you are spamming deleted his own video of "quiting warframe" and then made 2 announcing his return, you seriously believe that isn't being drama? How much more proof you need? Even DE said "wish you the best" on his "I quit" video.

I don't care if they criticize something or not. I don't care if they bash DE or not. We all can bash anything we want, the thing is about sucking on a f2p to make revenue on youtube (and to make money, you need views and likes, that's why they start this bullS#&$ on the first place, because "content drought" was hurting their cappacity to pull off a video twice in a week. Here is a respected youtuber ranting about those drama addicted youtubers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uvrwD69cR8 , this is from the time where "there is no content in warframe" was the favourite phrase of the hive.

He did more than you could ever do for the community. He helped build advertisement for the game and builds. You have done none. He took his time filming while you are here being a keyboard warrior calling them names. Sorry but to tell you the truth, your word is held less accountable than theirs.

lmfao, you cry because I call them "drama addicted youtubes" but it's ok to call me "keyboard warrior" your levels of hypocrisy are impresive to say the less. But it's ok for me, so, let's continue. "He took his time filiming" = "He took his time making content to have revenue" there, fixed. At least he help I provide in game is for free.

This is why I can't take your words seriously. You are removing a team of people who helped build a Warframe community because they are critiquing DE. So now we prosecute the clients instead of the vendor? 

No. I like Rahetalius a lot and yet he criticizes DE a lot. But you know what? He don't just throw tantrums, he actually backup his opinions and critics and hell, provide enough proof to make a better community (removing toxic trash from the community is a better work than just doing S#&$ty builds and drama videos saying they quit). There is a huge difference on criticize something and being a manchild. Learn the diference.

Sorry you lost every once of reputation you have left. The reason is simple, we should be demanding quality from DE without accepting incomplete and fumbled releases. If we accept that we give them free licence to continue doing so. 

Lmfao, yeah, I was the guy who couldn't stay true to his own decisions, sure. No one is "accepting" the DE actual aproach to the updates. I criticize them because of that, but I can understand the obstacles when you create a huge game instead demanding things to be done in my way like a toddler.

That is one of the reasons why DE is loosing magic. That is why DE is loosing momentum. This is why people are not having any excitement with War frame. They are killing the game with these moves. It is pretty simple.

I can't deny the fact unpolished updates = Discomfort from the community, but, how long you have been here? Because every single update has been like this since the beggining of the game. Pretty sure they only mistake was going on vacation instead making critical fixes for railjack, because everything else was patched. And, you like or not, we are the beta testers (We all clicked on "Agree" on the EULA). It's not optimal and that's why they are trying to overcome it with another layer of test from the community (pretty sure you didn't view that thread). 

And DE needs to take the heat for their wrong decisions as they take the ovation for the right decisions. 

Critics =/= Tantrums.

Wrong again. You are obviously not watching the video. You are simply white knighting. Iflynn simply said that he will be AFK for the time being with Warframe. And there is a difference on leaving the game and being frustrated. These youtubers dedicated their productive time for Warframe and all of the sudden DE is sucking hard with the releases. Of course they will be affected due to the lack of performance done by DE. DE is sucking them down to a funnel. The game is loosing clients and hence they loose viewers.  

But he said that. Again you proved to me that you are not even watching the video carefully. 

Ah, at least you dropped it, I was expecting from 2 post ago the "white knight" thing. You clearly didn't see his "I quit" (now removed, lmfao) and then his 2 videos titled "So I played Warframe... Am I coming back?" and "I'm coming back to Warframe". That's why I said that. If you can't understand something so simple, I feel sorry for you.

Here is a gift to you:

DE should talk less and do more. DE should be a developer not a PR representative.

DE should invest time on the game play instead of focusing on trinkets like fashion frame.

DE must play their own game more often and listen to the community. 

DE prays on the clueless and the clueless defends DE even when they know that their last three performances where abysmal. 

The content on DE deteriorate over time and that is what steams all these critiques. 

DE is copying from many games loosing the main objective and what made this game interesting in the first place.

Actions speaks louder than words. 

I've said that too, actions speak louder than words, because critics =/= tantrums. I'm not gonna copy and paste my critics to DE for you to believe me, because you are so blinded defending someone so lame that I'm pretty sure that even if I dropped them, you'll still calling me "white kinght of DE".

DE should invest time on the game play instead of focusing on trinkets like fashion frame.

Personally, I hate the "fashionframe endgame" S#&$. Just like I hate the "spacemom thing".

DE must play their own game more often and listen to the community. 

This myth is so laughable as the "if we don't tell they don't know" thing. Also, dunno where you have been, but the scarlet spear event was fixed listening to the community. So was railjack and liches. I'm rpetty sure they take account about valid critics and not tantrums.

DE prays on the clueless and the clueless defends DE even when they know that their last three performances where abysmal. 

Performances =/= Updates. Stop throwing words you don't even know how to use, please.

The content on DE deteriorate over time and that is what steams all these critiques.

Yeah, repetitive S#&$ deteriorates over time, like in all games. That's why regular people just stop playing something that don't like anymore and move on on another thing, instead making scenes.

DE is copying from many games loosing the main objective and what made this game interesting in the first place.

Wait, didn't you said "The content on DE deteriorate over time and that is what steams all these critiques.", but now you praise that old content who deteriorates over time? LMFAO

Actions speaks louder than words. 

Yes, finally we agree. They have to stop appologizing and just deliver things on a better state even if we are going their beta testers, they don't have enough capacity to fully manage multiple massive projects and that's something they have to understand (and we as a community too).

PS: If you want to copy some silly joke, at least keep it based on the original source. The only "funny" one was "The content on DE deteriorate over time and that is what steams all these critiques."

EDIT:

22 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Sorry but that's not happening. There is a sure decrease of players in warframe. 

https://steamcharts.com/app/230410

And that isn't counting ps4, xb1, nsw and standalone clients. Pretty sure big green numbers talks about "more players" and not "decrease".

Edited by xHeretic

3 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

What do you reckon made Warframe interesting in the first place?

For me the star-chart was where the action was.  I enjoyed the thrill of trying to make it through the system. At the time I thought that was the game and looked forward to conquering it.  I felt less rushed; not just racing to extraction.  I feel like the game rewarded players for exploring a bit or taking a moment to collect what was dropped.  I'm in the minority that thinks the story was always pretty trash and just appreciated that there wasn't much of it and I could wrap my head around what little there was.  Of course I wanted more story/lore; I just don't appreciate what we got.

I liked the small amount of 'end game' content I perceived.  I enjoyed the two raids I experienced, one much more than the other.  I liked that we had to form a large group (eight players).  And the care we had to take to put together the right squad and the cooperation/planning it took to be successful.  And of course the rewards that felt....rewarding.

The quests seemed like they could have been better, both because of story and some of the gameplay mechanics they would employ.  But there weren't many of them and I mostly enjoyed what we got.

But most of all I enjoyed the void.  It seemed somewhat like endgame content and I could run the defense and survival missions for hours.  It was fun battling the enemy's as part of a well coordinated squad.  The progression from mowing down enemies to having a good battle to having my ass handed to me felt balanced.  It was a simpler time; kill the baddies.  It was fun and I was a god space ninja.

-I thought we would have more space to conquer, new star charts to explore: the Andromeda Offensive, the Proxima Paradox.

-As others have said I think there are too many weapons and frames.

-I honestly didn't need stuffed animals or guitars or even mining or fishing or flying.  They're fun but don't keep me coming back to this world.

-Titanfall 2 had a great story that pulled me in.  A big part of it's success was the dialog/vo's that were engaging. Give me that please.

-Incentivize team play and give me a reason not to just rush to extraction asap. Reward me for sticking around and testing my grit.

-They can have more of my plat/money, just give me things I actually want for it.  Like different poses for my profile, for instance.

-Make the DE community team engaging. If your going to grace us with a stream give me a reason to watch it other than some reward/prize.

You asked and I answered but I don't want to criticize.  Other than the last issue on the list DE does an outstanding job and seriously deserves all the praise they get.  You keep building it and we'll keep coming.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

False acusations? FOR REAL? The guy you are spamming deleted his own video of "quiting warframe" and then made 2 announcing his return, you seriously believe that isn't being drama? How much more proof you need? Even DE said "wish you the best" on his "I quit" video.

Is he the only one? Ok fine, send him to the gutter. I've seen this on almost every good youtuber out there. He is not the only one. 

I don't care if they criticize something or not. I don't care if they bash DE or not. We all can bash anything we want, the thing is about sucking on a f2p to make revenue on youtube (and to make money, you need views and likes, that's why they start this bullS#&$ on the first place, because "content drought" was hurting their cappacity to pull off a video twice in a week. Here is a respected youtuber ranting about those drama addicted youtubers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uvrwD69cR8 , this is from the time where "there is no content in warframe" was the favourite phrase of the hive.

Personal agendas of these individuals are not my concern. My concern is the quality of the game. I am not the only one seeing the decline. It's not fiction. 

lmfao, you cry because I call them "drama addicted youtubes" but it's ok to call me "keyboard warrior" your levels of hypocrisy are impresive to say the less. But it's ok for me, so, let's continue. "He took his time filiming" = "He took his time making content to have revenue" there, fixed. At least he help I provide in game is for free.

No I'm not. You can insult them. That tells me what type of individual you are. You can't take the fact that Warframe is spiraling down. It was DE doing not our doing. 

No. I like Rahetalius a lot and yet he criticizes DE a lot. But you know what? He don't just throw tantrums, he actually backup his opinions and critics and hell, provide enough proof to make a better community (removing toxic trash from the community is a better work than just doing S#&$ty builds and drama videos saying they quit). There is a huge difference on criticize something and being a manchild. Learn the diference.

I simply took a random youtuber. There are like seven serious ones pointing these problems. 

Rathetalius is one of those youtubers. Thank you for pointing him in this discussion. That guy is saying the same thing that Iflynn said. How they behave is not my concern. What they say ABOUT THE GAME IS MY CONCERN. Let me use your own phrase "learn the difference"?

Lmfao, yeah, I was the guy who couldn't stay true to his own decisions, sure. No one is "accepting" the DE actual aproach to the updates. I criticize them because of that, but I can understand the obstacles when you create a huge game instead demanding things to be done in my way like a toddler.

Learn the difference?

I am asking for the quality that DE promised themselves. I'm not asking less or more. If you speak up about a feature, then put that feature in the game. If you are not going to put such feature then don't feed hype with false goals. DE is doing that lately. Example: Railjack advertisement two years ago. 

I can't deny the fact unpolished updates = Discomfort from the community, but, how long you have been here? Because every single update has been like this since the beggining of the game. Pretty sure they only mistake was going on vacation instead making critical fixes for railjack, because everything else was patched. And, you like or not, we are the beta testers (We all clicked on "Agree" on the EULA). It's not optimal and that's why they are trying to overcome it with another layer of test from the community (pretty sure you didn't view that thread). 

Wait a minute. One thing is beta testing a game and the other thing is to pick up horse excrement that is unplayable. The minimum that you can offer, as a developer if you respect your customers, is a decent playable version of Railjack. Yes we can tolerate errors and bugs but do you expect us to have the tolerance of an elephant? Really while we support the game on the long process? 

Man, it's a matter of respect and how much DE value our time. If DE doesn't respect us then how can we respect them? It's pretty simple. 

Critics =/= Tantrums.

Tantrums are easy to spot. Critiques hurts because they spell truth. 

Ah, at least you dropped it, I was expecting from 2 post ago the "white knight" thing. You clearly didn't see his "I quit" (now removed, lmfao) and then his 2 videos titled "So I played Warframe... Am I coming back?" and "I'm coming back to Warframe". That's why I said that. If you can't understand something so simple, I feel sorry for you.

Again, I don't judge the life of youtubers. I'm interested on the performance of the game. Simple. 

I've said that too, actions speak louder than words, because critics =/= tantrums. I'm not gonna copy and paste my critics to DE for you to believe me, because you are so blinded defending someone so lame that I'm pretty sure that even if I dropped them, you'll still calling me "white kinght of DE".

I'm not defending him. He was an example. You missed that point seven posts ago. 

This myth is so laughable as the "if we don't tell they don't know" thing. Also, dunno where you have been, but the scarlet spear event was fixed listening to the community. So was railjack and liches. I'm rpetty sure they take account about valid critics and not tantrums.

Railjack fixed? Yes, I see, you are joking right now. 

Performances =/= Updates. Stop throwing words you don't even know how to use, please.

Try better baits. I use performance because performance refers to the quality of the last updates. Everybody knows that we are speaking about updates. The performance of those updates where abysmal. 

Yeah, repetitive S#&$ deteriorates over time, like in all games. That's why regular people just stop playing something that don't like anymore and move on on another thing, instead making scenes.

The problem is that the release of the new content is less and less. We are having more bugs, less good performance and more grinding. 

Wait, didn't you said "The content on DE deteriorate over time and that is what steams all these critiques.", but now you praise that old content who deteriorates over time? LMFAO

I never talked about the old content. I talked about the performance of the new content in comparison to the release and performance of the released old content. 

I'm comparing DE previous year performances with the current performance of the last three updates. 

Yes, finally we agree. They have to stop appologizing and just deliver things on a better state even if we are going their beta testers, they don't have enough capacity to fully manage multiple massive projects and that's something they have to understand (and we as a community too).

We all both want a better game. We want Warframe to deliver. I want them to work harder and talk less. If the game performs from now on we forgive them and move on. However they have to fix Railjack to tolerable levels, carry on with their creative content and listen more to the community. 

I'm not asking much. 

PS: If you want to copy some silly joke, at least keep it based on the original source. The only "funny" one was "The content on DE deteriorate over time and that is what steams all these critiques."

I paid no attention to the snarky joke so I deviated. Besides those lines are awful to no end. DE should do something about it. ^^. 

Edited by Felsagger

45 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Good, you read. That's fine. 

I play the game and I have a MR 28 account. I went throughout all the stages in the game. It was amazing, no one denies that but DE is throwing the game to the pit. DE seems to be busy killing their own game. 

Reminds me Games of Throne last season. The company decided to kill the franchise on purpose. We are seeing this pattern here. It has nothing to do with conspiracy. DE can do whatever they like with the game. However people are reacting because DE is simply under delivering. 

If you have too much fun with Warframe, why you are here caring? Go play the game. I play the game too but for some odd reason the PS4 servers of Scarlet Spear are empty. 

So, you have fully enjoyed the game and since it no longer interests you, you feel the need to bash it and the developers...you sound just like a jilted lover.

DE can be under delivering, over delivering, just right delivering...I don't care...all I care about is, can I log in and play and is it fun...I am not an investor, I have no dog in the race, I win or lose nothing if DE makes a deadline or not, it's just a game...I play whatever has been added and if I enjoy it, I play it more, if not, I leave it alone...why so many posters feel the need to act like overbearing investors/parents trying to change corporate policy on a General Forum message board or that thier ideas are so good that the company is going to jump at the chance to implement is just human Ego.

As for forum fun, I joust here while I am supposed to be working, my game PC is not on my owrk desk.

And what other account am I supposed to be astro-turfing for anyway?  The suspense is real!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

Is he the only one? Ok fine, send him to the gutter. I've seen this on almost every good youtuber out there. He is not the only one. 

And when I stated he was the only one? AFAIK, I was using plural all this time except when we talk about him. drama youtuberS are cancer.

Personal agendas of these individuals are not my concern. My concern is the quality of the game. I am not the only one seeing the decline. It's not fiction. 

But yet you argue about "how much they have been done for the community", wich is "personal agendas" of those individuals. Get your S#&$ together.

No I'm not. You can insult them. That tells me what type of individual you are. You can't take the fact that Warframe is spiraling down. It was DE doing not our doing.

Wait, stating a fact (the guy can't take his own choice seriously) is an insult? Jeez. I don't think is "spiraling down". That phrase is a meme since forever, because, somehow, people expect polished updates and content every week like when the game was empty (something you didn't play, you wasn't there and that's fine too). Sure, they have made a lot of bad decisions and delivered unpolished mess of updates (the pinnacle of that was railjack), but I also remmeber when archwing was deployed and how broken it was. Every new mechanic added to the game is like that and that's why I said "the biggest mistake with railjack was delivering it and then going on vacation" or something like that, because that was #*!%ed up. I can take bugs (even game breaking bugs) because I'm confident they will drop a huge hotfix the next day at least (sometimes the same day). But going on vacation  when deployed that mess was a very, VERY bad choice and very unprofessional from their side.

I simply took a random youtuber. There are like seven serious ones pointing these problems. 

There is a lot more, but the one you picked is one of the worst cases of hypocrisy.

Rathetalius is one of those youtubers. Thank you for pointing him in this discussion. That guy is saying the same thing that Iflynn said. How they behave is not my concern. What they say ABOUT THE GAME IS MY CONCERN. Let me use your own phrase "learn the difference"?

But he didn't created a video just for dramma announcing he is leaving the game. He can criticize and still playing the game or can take breaks without being a drama creator. That's the difference between critics and manchilds, and the youtuber you like to spam is a perfect example of the later.

I am asking for the quality that DE promised themselves. I'm not asking less or more. If you speak up about a feature, then put that feature in the game. If you are not going to put such feature then don't feed hype with false goals. DE is doing that lately. Example: Railjack advertisement two years ago. 

You clearly don't know or don't understand how a game is developed (and isn't a sin). I'm learning to develop one and, believe me if you want (and if not, check serious dev youtubers), you can't deliver something as big as the promised railjack without taking it step by step. Sure isn't what they promissed (and also they should be more open about the "stages" of the development). They shouldn't hype over their goal, personally I trully HATE the hype marketing of nowadays (not just in game industry), but they should talk about what's next on the short terms. Not long projects, because people who don't know about game development (and they shouldn't if they aren't interested) wiill take the words literal. This is a mistake made not just by DE, but even respected studios like CD Projekt have failed on that (cyberpunk 2077 is their prime example). It should be avoided at all costs. A long way goal isn't a false goal. The "lie" was announcing their goal as the next "inmediate" thing and then on devstreams and forum post talking about the stages. That hurted the community trust on them on a big bad way, wich persists to this day.

Wait a minute. One thing is beta testing a game and the other thing is to pick up horse excrement that is unplayable. The minimum that you can offer, as a developer if you respect your customers, is a decent playable version of Railjack. Yes we can tolerate errors and bugs but do you expect us to have the tolerance of an elephant? Really while we support the game on the long process? 

Man, it's a matter of respect and how much DE value our time. If DE doesn't respect us then how can we respect them? It's pretty simple.

No, I'm not asking to be that patient, that's why I said multpile times "was a huge mistake going on vacation when they delivered railjack". I talked more about something like this earlier in this comment. I can respect someone who is aware of their mistakes and do things to fix them, whoever that someone is. People make mistakes and the important thing is learning about it, if you think DE hasn't learnt about their S#&$ty decisions, you should pay more attention, because I genuinelly see improvements besides some bad choices (and the terrible one, raijack and vacations).

Tantrums are easy to spot. Critiques hurts because they spell truth. 

A valid critic (like, a well fundamented and redacted critic) never hurts. All the contrary, it's an honor to have people criticizing your work, taking their times to help you achieve something greater. Not all critiques are valid and this is an universal thing, not just DE related.

Again, I don't judge the life of youtubers. I'm interested on the performance of the game. Simple. 

I'm not defending him. He was an example. You missed that point seven posts ago.

But you did. I'm not gonna quote you, I'll asume you are aware about the things you write.

Railjack fixed? Yes, I see, you are joking right now. 

Fixed =/= Finished. Railjack is almost bug free from host side/solo, they are having troubles with the networking segment of railjack right now. And that fixes were made listening to the community and contrasting internal data. If you think railjack is the same mess as 2 months ago, you should play it now and draw your own conclusions.

Try better baits. I use performance because performance refers to the quality of the last updates. Everybody knows that we are speaking about updates. The performance of those updates where abysmal.  

That wasn't a bait because, sadly, I'm not in your mind and I can't read it either, so the only thing I have are your words. Now I get what you meant by "perfmormance".

The problem is that the release of the new content is less and less. We are having more bugs, less good performance and more grinding. 

New content is always released on the basis of about 3 months (new prime, new wf, weapons, modes, every thing we can call content except cosmetics). They are, in fact, delivering content. New modes = More bugs. You can't expect a bug free new mode (even disruption suffered huge changes last year weeks before the introduction of that mode). More grinding? Please, expand on that, because, right now, the game is very considerate about the grinding side of things. It could be improved? Sure thing, but grinding was a more hellish experience 2 years ago for sure.

I never talked about the old content. I talked about the performance of the new content in comparison to the release and performance of the released old content.

I'm comparing DE previous year performances with the current performance of the last three updates. 

Dude, you have been talking about "the good old days of warframe". Don't backpedal now. Also, take off your nostalgia goggles, in the past the updates were also a mess. The Sacrifice is one of my fav quest and was filled with an insane ammount of gamebreaking bugs. That doesn't make it a bad update at all.

We all both want a better game. We want Warframe to deliver. I want them to work harder and talk less. If the game performs from now on we forgive them and move on. However they have to fix Railjack to tolerable levels, carry on with their creative content and listen more to the community. 

I'm not asking much. 

I can agree partially, because I feel they true listen to the community but also they have to cherry pick things because of the toddlers. Without toddlers, we sure can have a better communication as adults and rational human beings. But I agree, Railjack needs more fixes and I'm glad they are making that new layer of beta testing with the community focusing on railjack. You aren't asking much, that's true, and the steps they are taking talks about how that is their focus too. I hope they can continue on that path.

I paid no attention to the snarky joke so I deviated. Besides those lines are awful to no end. DE should do something about it. ^^. 

Imho they aren't awfull, but too repetitive. Would love more new lines from operator and ordis.

EDIT:

I forgot to add the thread about the new layer of testing: 

Edited by xHeretic

i though the current archwing flight gameplay was fine even though i preferred all of its previous versions. to me all that needed a rework was its progression and rewards but due to loud minority feedback and pressure, the gameplay itself was consistently updated for years before they actually decided to plan the rework.

the loud minority expected flight gameplay that rivaled that of their favorite or preferred space flight simulator (in most cases, a game called Strike Suit Zero).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zimzala said:

So, you have fully enjoyed the game and since it no longer interests you, you feel the need to bash it and the developers...you sound just like a jilted lover.

There are few things I do with the clan mates. I am still interested in the game. It worth for what it is. But that doesn't stop me from critiquing DE when they fumbles. 

I'm simply saying how much DE is sucking butts lately and I don't understand why DE decided to irk the community constantly with half baked updates. I rather wait every six month for considerable content other than half baked material. Yes, DE can do good things but right now they are throwing the game into the gutter. 

DE can be under delivering, over delivering, just right delivering...I don't care...all I care about is, can I log in and play and is it fun...I am not an investor, I have no dog in the race, I win or lose nothing if DE makes a deadline or not, it's just a game...I play whatever has been added and if I enjoy it, I play it more, if not, I leave it alone...why so many posters feel the need to act like overbearing investors/parents trying to change corporate policy on a General Forum message board or that thier ideas are so good that the company is going to jump at the chance to implement is just human Ego.

Sometimes DE needs heavy smack talk. We are here to provide a good critique but if they want to throw the game to the gutter, no one stops them. However we feel frustrated that such a good idea is not on the right hands. I think DE most retire from Warframe and let another company picks the game up. 

I think that DE must pick another project. That would be healthier for them and for us. The game could pass to fresh hands. I think DE is burned out with it. 

As for forum fun, I joust here while I am supposed to be working, my game PC is not on my owrk desk.

And what other account am I supposed to be astro-turfing for anyway?  The suspense is real!

Get back to work. 😛

4 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I think that DE must pick another project. That would be healthier for them and for us. The game could pass to fresh hands. I think DE is burned out with it. 

Well, I guess when you become king of the world you can make them do that...sadly until then, we just have to listen to you grouse about your ex that you are mad is having fun with other people, I guess.

Never have meshed with people that think they need to be other peoples parents, that level of ego kind of disgusts me, TBH, so good luck with the tough love, I guess.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, xHeretic said:

And when I stated he was the only one? AFAIK, I was using plural all this time except when we talk about him. drama youtuberS are cancer.

Yes that is an illness that we, the general public, have to address. A good proposition is to have a rate the youtuber thread where we rate the most notorious streamers and youtubers. This will have a quality control trying to filter the bad apples. I am not blind to what you are saying but I don't discard them either. They have more time with the game than you and me. 

If some of the youtube broadcasters runs out of line we align ourselves to those who are serious with the job. Grind Hard Squad is all around measured and he speaks truth holding a coherent perspective without bashing too much DE or the rest of youtube players who becomes over dramatic. 

But yet you argue about "how much they have been done for the community", wich is "personal agendas" of those individuals. Get your S#&$ together.

I'm not here to judge their personal agenda. You know who they are, we know who they are. I'm simply pointing out ONLY on the valid critiques on the game. Their points, many of them, makes a lot of sense. If you differ with them that's fine. But I don't go doing witch hunt on the youtubers or partners. 

I'm here because DE forgot to provide love to the game. That concerns us. Are they burned out, are they frustrated? Are they no interested anymore in Warframe? That's why we sometimes go a bit hard on them because their performance declined. It was way too abrupt. 

Wait, stating a fact (the guy can't take his own choice seriously) is an insult? Jeez. I don't think is "spiraling down".

You don't think it is spiraling down. Fine that is your valid opinion. For other people Warframe is simply declining. I am not the only one thinking this. That's why people go over this topic over and over again. 

That phrase is a meme since forever, because, somehow, people expect polished updates and content every week like when the game was empty (something you didn't play, you wasn't there and that's fine too).

That's an exaggeration. People are not expecting polished content every week. The content and updates happens in intervals of three months. I would be happy waiting six months for good considerable releases than having two months or three month releases without quality. I would be happier with quality over quantity. 

Sure, they have made a lot of bad decisions and delivered unpolished mess of updates (the pinnacle of that was railjack), but I also remmeber when archwing was deployed and how broken it was. Every new mechanic added to the game is like that and that's why I said "the biggest mistake with railjack was delivering it and then going on vacation" or something like that, because that was #*!%ed up.

Even you agree with my argument. 

Every new mechanics SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT AND WE SHOULD NOT GET ACCUSTOMED TO this practice. Yes we are EULA beta testers but come on are we going to pick up a game that is barely on the very bones? We can help if they give us something substantial to play test and enjoy it. We are paying and supporting because we believed in them for seven years. They performed satisfactory but they are dropping the ball like rage quitting teens. 

DE should not make promises but they SHOULD BE more communicative and stay in touch more often with the serious balanced players. They are the life and health of any game. Veterans like the game, hence that's why they are veterans. 

I can take bugs (even game breaking bugs) because I'm confident they will drop a huge hotfix the next day at least (sometimes the same day). But going on vacation  when deployed that mess was a very, VERY bad choice and very unprofessional from their side.

Exactly. That was a hardcore fundamental fiasco. I'll give the exact phrase but sorry there is a profanity filter that I can't dodge. It was a true b____slap in our faces. They literally defecated railjack in our faces. 

There is a lot more, but the one you picked is one of the worst cases of hypocrisy.

I was unlucky. Maybe Grind Hard Squad is a better example. 

But he didn't created a video just for dramma announcing he is leaving the game. He can criticize and still playing the game or can take breaks without being a drama creator. That's the difference between critics and manchilds, and the youtuber you like to spam is a perfect example of the later.

I am not attacking or critiquing the youtubers. We should be here supporting and demanding a better game as a team. Right now we are busy eye gauging each other in a forum board. We can solve our differences in a chess game but when we reach the forum we should at least try to establish a consensus on what is acceptable, tolerable and workable. 

I have to press the buttons because some are simply accepting many things that are unacceptable from a developer. No one dares in their sane mind to do what they are doing if they where under the direction of Sony. Sony exclusives are top notch because Sony demands top quality and delivery.  

You clearly don't know or don't understand how a game is developed (and isn't a sin). I'm learning to develop one and, believe me if you want (and if not, check serious dev youtubers), you can't deliver something as big as the promised railjack without taking it step by step.

That is absolutely true. But here is the problem. If I can't produce it, I simply don't speak about it. Again, if they can't deliver Rail Jack at the level of the demo shown two years ago they should not show it. 

This is why is better to talk about things when those things are done instead of hyping them. Guerrilla games talked about Horizon Zero Dawn when the game was ready to deliver. The game delivered and people where happy because things where said on a need to know basis. They never over hyped. They never missed their target and they never under delivered. it was a clean process of serving a good product to the public. 

Sure isn't what they promissed (and also they should be more open about the "stages" of the development). They shouldn't hype over their goal, personally I trully HATE the hype marketing of nowadays (not just in game industry)

This is why DE is following the current tendency of other developers who over hype and under deliver. How you evade this. You show the product that you can deliver instead of building fiction about it. 

, but they should talk about what's next on the short terms. Not long projects, because people who don't know about game development (and they shouldn't if they aren't interested) wiill take the words literal. This is a mistake made not just by DE, but even respected studios like CD Projekt have failed on that (cyberpunk 2077 is their prime example). It should be avoided at all costs. A long way goal isn't a false goal. The "lie" was announcing their goal as the next "inmediate" thing and then on devstreams and forum post talking about the stages. That hurted the community trust on them on a big bad way, wich persists to this day.

CD Project knows how to dribble their ball game. Witcher 3 was a great game. I don't expect any less from Cyberpunk 77. I'm sure they spent seven to eight years working with the project. We will see a graphical upgrade on the PS5 and Xbox Series X in terms of graphics performance. 

No, I'm not asking to be that patient, that's why I said multpile times "was a huge mistake going on vacation when they delivered railjack". I talked more about something like this earlier in this comment. I can respect someone who is aware of their mistakes and do things to fix them, whoever that someone is. People make mistakes and the important thing is learning about it, if you think DE hasn't learnt about their S#&$ty decisions, you should pay more attention, because I genuinelly see improvements besides some bad choices (and the terrible one, raijack and vacations).

Agreed. 

But still Railjack needs tons of work in it. For example I want to use my Archwing to battle the enemy. It is really dumb how useless the arch weapons are. Railjack is just Archwing content. We have it, it worked but it needs polish, a lot of it. 

But you did. I'm not gonna quote you, I'll asume you are aware about the things you write.

True, because we attack the customer instead of the problem source. The validity of his information is only on the subject of warframe. You went on a rant attacking him personally. 

If the content or the claims that he makes are false then we discuss those. See the difference? 

Fixed =/= Finished. Railjack is almost bug free from host side/solo, they are having troubles with the networking segment of railjack right now. And that fixes were made listening to the community and contrasting internal data. If you think railjack is the same mess as 2 months ago, you should play it now and draw your own conclusions.

Yes but that tug boat was not build to play solo only. The demo 'gave us a false impression' of the product performance. If DE say this "this is a REPRESENTATION OF OUR FINAL PRODUCT" then we will not be here arguing this topic at all. 

New content is always released on the basis of about 3 months (new prime, new wf, weapons, modes, every thing we can call content except cosmetics). They are, in fact, delivering content. New modes = More bugs. You can't expect a bug free new mode (even disruption suffered huge changes last year weeks before the introduction of that mode). More grinding? Please, expand on that, because, right now, the game is very considerate about the grinding side of things. It could be improved? Sure thing, but grinding was a more hellish experience 2 years ago for sure.

Yes, new releases produces new bugs. But we can tolerate them if the new content is playable to satisfactory levels. Few bugs are likely to happen. I technology that's the daily work, however we expect a minimum base performance so we can enjoy and of course report the bugs for a better fix. 

The grinding decisions and the constant nerfing seems to be out of touch with the community. One of those events was the Venari nerf. It came out of nowhere. The fair nerf for limbo was the buff on the sentient. That one was lore justified and justified for a better performance of the game. I agree on that one. It doesn't trivialize the content. 

The Veterans doesn't want a worst game for the new players. We want a better game for the new players. 

Dude, you have been talking about "the good old days of warframe".

I wasn't. I am taking the old content release as a barometer to measure the performance of the new content. The new content came in with lots of bugs, too much artificial grind and of course in an unplayable state. I compare DE with DE. Very simple. 

Don't backpedal now. Also, take off your nostalgia goggles, in the past the updates were also a mess. The Sacrifice is one of my fav quest and was filled with an insane ammount of gamebreaking bugs. That doesn't make it a bad update at all.

I'm not nostalgic. If I where, then I would not be playing this game or Doom Eternal. 😛

The Sacrifice is a good example of good content. The tenno was a good game changer. You can simply use him or limit yourself to use only the frame. 

I forgot to add the thread about the new layer of testing: 

Now that is what we want to see from DE. 

We shout our mouth if they really put us to work and hunt down those bugs. That is a sign that they care and they are collecting data to improve railjack. That is exactly what we need to see and of course some polls so people can vote or bring a rubric to analyze and study the quality. 

If DE decides to make Warframe for phones that fine. However they have to tell us. If DE wants to take a break about this game, they have to tell us. It is about being communicative and honest. I'm not asking much. 

Edited by Felsagger

53 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Well, I guess when you become king of the world you can make them do that...sadly until then, we just have to listen to you grouse about your ex that you are mad is having fun with other people, I guess.

I wrote the following in that sentence. "I think that DE must pick another project. That would be healthier for them and for us. The game could pass to fresh hands. I think DE is burned out with it. "

The structure of the sentence denotes an opinion. For what I have seen, DE should pick another project. They seems burn out by it. Look at all the recent fumbles we are seeing. Besides in a forum you can simply skip posts and use your ignore list. There are options. No one forces you to read what I type. At least you can skip posts and continue playing Warframe. 

And who is 'we'? Again speak for yourself, not for the team. :3

53 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Never have meshed with people that think they need to be other peoples parents, that level of ego kind of disgusts me, TBH, so good luck with the tough love, I guess.

Well, I'm sure that DE needs some good old smack talk. They seems to be resting in their laurels too much, lol. 

2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Yes that is an illness that we, the general public, have to address. A good proposition is to have a rate the youtuber thread where we rate the most notorious streamers and youtubers. This will have a quality control trying to filter the bad apples. I am not blind to what you are saying but I don't discard them either. They are more time with the game than you and me. 

If some of the youtube broadcasters runs out of line we align ourselves to those who are serious with the job. Grind Hard Squad is all around measured and he speaks truth holding a coherent perspective without bashing too much DE or the rest of youtube players who becomes over dramatic. 

I'm not here to judge their personal agenda. You know who they are, we know who they are. I'm simply pointing out ONLY on the valid critiques on the game. Their points, many of them, makes a lot of sense. If you differ with them that's fine. But I don't go doing witch hunt on the youtubers or partners. 

I'm here because DE forgot to provide love to the game. That concerns us. Are they burned out, are they frustrated? Are they no interested anymore in Warframe? That's why we sometimes go a bit hard on them because their performance declined. It was way too abrupt. 

You don't think it is spiraling down. Fine that is your valid opinion. For other people Warframe is simply declining. I am not the only one thinking this. That's why people go over this topic over and over again. 

That's an exaggeration. People are not expecting polished content every week. The content and updates happens in intervals of three months. I would be happy waiting six months for good considerable releases than having two months or three month releases without quality. I would be happier with quality over quantity. 

Even you agree with my argument. 

Every new mechanics SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT AND WE SHOULD NOT GET ACCUSTOMED TO this practice. Yes we are EULA beta testers but come on are we going to pick up a game that is barely on the very bones? We can help if they give us something substantial to play test and enjoy it. We are paying and supporting because we believed in them for seven years. They performed satisfactory but they are dropping the ball like rage quitting teens. 

DE should not make promises but they SHOULD BE more communicative and stay in touch more often with the serious balanced players. They are the life and health of any game. Veterans like the game, hence that's why they are veterans. 

Exactly. That was a hardcore fundamental fiasco. I'll give the exact phrase but sorry there is a profanity filter that I can't dodge. It was a true b____slap in our faces. They literally defecated railjack in our faces. 

I was unlucky. Maybe Grind Hard Squad is a better example. 

I am not attacking or critiquing the youtubers. We should be here supporting and demanding a better game as a team. Right now we are busy eye gauging each other in a forum board. We can solve our differences in a chess game but when we reach the forum we should at least try to establish a consensus on what is acceptable, tolerable and workable. 

I have to press the buttons because some are simply accepting many things that are unacceptable from a developer. No one dares in their sane mind to do what they are doing if they where under the direction of Sony. Sony exclusives are top notch because Sony demands top quality and delivery.  

That is absolutely true. But here is the problem. If I can't produce it, I simply don't speak about it. Again, if they can't deliver Rail Jack at the level of the demo shown two years ago they should not show it. 

This is why is better to talk about things when those things are done instead of hyping them. Guerrilla games talked about Horizon Zero Dawn when the game was ready to deliver. The game delivered and people where happy because things where said on a need to know basis. They never over hyped. They never missed their target and they never under delivered. it was a clean process of serving a good product to the public. 

This is why DE is following the current tendency of other developers who over hype and under deliver. How you evade this. You show the product that you can deliver instead of building fiction about it. 

CD Project knows how to dribble their ball game. Witcher 3 was a great game. I don't expect any less from Cyberpunk 77. I'm sure they spent seven to eight years working with the project. We will see a graphical upgrade on the PS5 and Xbox Series X in terms of graphics performance. 

Agreed. 

But still Railjack needs tons of work in it. For example I want to use my Archwing to battle the enemy. It is really dumb how useless the arch weapons are. Railjack is just Archwing content. We have it, it worked but it needs polish, a lot of it. 

True, because we attack the customer instead of the problem source. The validity of his information is only on the subject of warframe. You went on a rant attacking him personally. 

If the content or the claims that he makes are false then we discuss those. See the difference? 

Yes but that tug boat was not build to play solo only. The demo 'gave us a false impression' of the product performance. If DE say this "this is a REPRESENTATION OF OUR FINAL PRODUCT" then we will not be here arguing this topic at all. 

Yes, new releases produces new bugs. But we can tolerate them if the new content is playable to satisfactory levels. Few bugs are likely to happen. I technology that's the daily work, however we expect a minimum base performance so we can enjoy and of course report the bugs for a better fix. 

The grinding decisions and the constant nerfing seems to be out of touch with the community. One of those events was the Venari nerf. It came out of nowhere. The fair nerf for limbo was the buff on the sentient. That one was lore justified and justified for a better performance of the game. I agree on that one. It doesn't trivialize the content. 

The Veterans doesn't want a worst game for the new players. We want a better game for the new players. 

I wasn't. I am taking the old content release as a barometer to measure the performance of the new content. The new content came in with lots of bugs, too much artificial grind and of course in an unplayable state. I compare DE with DE. Very simple. 

I'm not nostalgic. If I where, then I would not be playing this game or Doom Eternal. 😛

The Sacrifice is a good example of good content. The tenno was a good game changer. You can simply use him or limit yourself to use only the frame. 

Now that is what we want to see from DE. 

We shout our mouth if they really put us to work and hunt down those bugs. That is a sign that they care and they are collecting data to improve railjack. That is exactly what we need to see and of course some polls so people can vote or bring a rubric to analyze and study the quality. 

If DE decides to make Warframe for phones that fine. However they have to tell us. If DE wants to take a break about this game, they have to tell us. It is about being communicative and honest. I'm not asking much. 

So, we agree on the most imoprtant things. I wish most of the community can have this kind of conversation (even if it got a bit mean for both sides), communication is key for everything and we, warframe players who love the game, should be focusing too on polishing our communication as a community to have better ways to communicate with the dev team. I see a huge schism between them and us (and both sides are responsible for that). That's why I also find absolutely important valid criticism and feedback rather than tantrums and drama. I hope this ends this year (I'm being pretty optimistic with that hope, but a tenno can dream...)

• Like 1