The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst mechanics In Warframe

Players leaving for no good reason/HOST F#CK%N' MIGRATION.

Lich Weapon/Elemental RNG. 

Farming on Hydron as meta.

Bad Limbos not keeping their bubble in one room, but one and the section of another room I'm in where enemies are conveniently sipping a margarita.

"FashionFrame is endgame," says a horrendously vibrant Excalibur wearing a base Repala Syandana.

I'll be back later.

• Like 19

56 minutes ago, (PS4)killercoyal97 said:

I’d like to hear your opinions on what are your least favorite or “worst” mechanics in Warframe.

Its gamepad support.

It isn't the binds, if you're wondering. No, its committing a crime...

Spoiler

... A crime... of existence.

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 3

This changes time to time. For me at this moment is how RJ squad works.

I love bringing people out on the ship for a space adventure.

But... I can't tell which are the unclean mongrels there to spoil the fun for everyone. Cleaning out our resource stash to the point we can't repair, or treat themselves to a fireworks display with our weapons. Then there are the brigands kidnapping us when we're not paying attention to the nav or the treacherous thieves attempting to run away with the ship altogether.

• Like 6

Rivens is easily top of the list. 

Let's add Speed Volt to the list. Why it affects the group I will never understand or appreciate. I leave every mission the moment a Volt hits their 2nd ability. At least with Wisp, I have to pick the thing up to get a speed buff. It's not just given to me every 3 seconds when someone spams a recastable ability 

• Like 4

Corrosive damage! hands down being able to fully strip armor ruins the game more than anything else. i dont care if its with an amprex, warframe abiltity, augment you should not be able to simply turn off the difficulty. the game becomes dramatically less fun when the worst mobs in the game evaporate because you mixed 2 elements together. i mean cap how much armor can be removed or bypassed! pretty obvious solution.

Also parkour feels super dated but whats the point in fixing that if there is no threat in the game

Edited by Hypermega
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Rivens is easily top of the list. 

Let's add Speed Volt to the list. Why it affects the group I will never understand or appreciate. I leave every mission the moment a Volt hits their 2nd ability. At least with Wisp, I have to pick the thing up to get a speed buff. It's not just given to me every 3 seconds when someone spams a recastable ability 

You can disable the Volt buff by rolling backwards.

• Like 7