Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.4

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, Akimbo said:

Grendel still self-damages when he eats Torid/Pox nades, probably with Mutalist Cernos too.

Stug still does AoE self damage with the 'passive AoE damage' before they explode.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemy summons can now be mind-controlled by abilities. Previously, there was a mechanic where 'owned' NPCs would not be affected by mind control, but now this only applies to allied owned NPCs (Sentinels, Pets, followers) so that there's no misleading things happening with Mind Control abilities.

Now if only we can fix mind-control type abilities being misleadingly considered as abilities. I.e. having the mind-controlled AI actually be effective enough to do something so that mind control powers aren't a waste of an ability slot on those affected warframes. 

Mam sugestię:
1. Popraw częstotliwość nagród Gyromag, Repeller, Atmo System. - Gram od miesiąca i mam tylko 5 elementów, to zabawne! Ponadto wykonuję te misje solo, ponieważ nikt już nie gra.
2. Wychwytywanie toroidów jest również bardzo niskie.
3. Zwiększenie limitu amunicji i zmiana sposobu jego uzyskiwania w przypadku broni palnej używanej w misjach naziemnych (LARKSPUR). Zezwolenie na archiwizowanie broni w misjach naziemnych jest już dość nużące, a te ograniczenia jej użycia są bezcelowe.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Larkspur

Myślę, że te zmiany poprawią grę pod tym względem. Pozdrowienia

I have a suggestion:
1. Improve the frequency of Gyromag, Repeller, Atmo System awards. - I've been playing for a month and have only 5 elements, it's fun! In addition, I perform these missions solo, because no one is playing anymore.
2. Toroid capture is also very low.
3. Increasing the ammo limit and changing the method of obtaining it for firearms used in ground missions (LARKSPUR). Permission to archive weapons in ground-based missions is quite tedious, and these restrictions on its use are pointless.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Larkspur

I think these changes will improve the game in this respect. greetings

Edited by _nomac_

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed weird Operator animations when using the Forward Artillery on the Railjack.

This means that the Warframe has a long animation time when using the Forward Artillery.

I expect to get the same animation time as the operator.

21 hours ago, -VC-Vin said:

I do n’t want to open the warframe anymore. I do n’t want to update the content. There is nothing to play

Can i have your plat? Other stuff too, when possible!

Edited by ReaverKane

15 hours ago, enemystand said:

there was an old bug, that you need to hack the console on the derelict before completing all the missions objectives to get the part, if you hack the console after completing the objectives you get nothing. idk if that was fixed, also sometimes you get resources or dirac from the caches so is easy to miss what you got

Thank you!

Thank you! To us top player is completely non-intersectional that you are trying to change for nubs by attracting them to themselves in the game! (You just ignore us because you can 't do it yourself) Where is the new content, where is at least the new wave? grrr, why do I fly on a jack and to neat the experience of avionics after 10, for nonsenseъ

Is mistaken - everyone. Admits mistakes - wise. He asks for forgiveness - strong. Restores relationships - loving.

Edited by -Real-Steel-
  • Like 1

still think some of the murrax enemies and sentients should remain in other nodes and tilesets, not just railjack but on regular missions, because our current enemies are a bit predictable and boring, having some more alien creatures in the other modes will be good, they could have new mods, blueprints and have tougher armor basic to survival and cephalon modes, otherwise. I really just think they make better enemies than infantry in most cases because they can move fast, and crawl. having twigs and dirt for camuflage depends on their tileset, migrating to each planet on corpus and grineer ships which they laid eggs or have taken over, maybe they can compete with the infested, and find a way to have their own civilizations with the tenno eventually, they can talk and players can take bounties from them or capture to tame them, etc. scarlet spear was just too good to get put away so if we keep some of these enemeis around palyers can still get some points, scanning them, or watever we can get some points and earn some badges, glyphs, or kitparts, new tranq guns and like parazon mods.

Edited by SnakeBadger

Firstly, thank you for all your hard work with fixes and changes. Secondly, YOU FIXED THE SWORD AND SHIELD SKIN!!! Thank you SO MUCH! It may have taken over a year and a half (or longer its been so long) but thank you for fixing the swords poking out the back of the shield! I had to stop playing just to come here and say THANK YOU!

EDIT:

Scratch that it was just a wonderful glitch on my part. Well one day the Sword and Shield Danaus Skin will be fixed 😞

Edited by Hyday

DE I think you should consider these suggestions on the improvement of the difficulty settings. 

"

• Higher-level Capture missions could have players Capture more than one VIP from across the map. You know how in Spy missions that if you lose all 3 data terminals, you lose the mission? Something like that.
  • Higher-level Exterminate missions will have a lot more mini boss-type enemies thrown around when a certain percentage of enemies is killed (like a Lynx or Hyena(s) in a Corpus mission)
  • Higher-level Defense missions could have you defend several objectives at the same time (imagine a game mode where there's a platoon of civilians that the Tenno are going to try and defend)
  • Higher-level Mobile Defense missions could act like Disruption where during time thresholds (3 minute defense, every 1 minute, for example), there's a Demolisher or Demolyst (i forget the name) that takes huge chunks out of the terminal's health

"

• Like 2

22 Pages of people begging that you don't break Vazarin and use % based heals instead of 500.

11 pages of people upset because you broke Vazarin anyways and 500 heals are absolutely useless on any content that would even require any healing.

DE:  Everything seems fine, lets just make some minor fixes and call it a day.  How can you be this out of touch with your own game?  Don't ask for feedback if you are just going to ignore it.

Seriously, level 20 enemies can do more than 100 damage per second.  My sentinel can one shot level 20 enemies.  So going to the fridge to get a mountain dew while my warframe stands next to the defense object is more effective then vazarin dashing through it.  I already regretted every focus point I put into Vazarin, but this makes what little use I did have from it gone.  How many more of these kneejerk nerfing sprees are going to happen until everyone just abandons this game?

Edited by TaigenRaine
  • Like 4

Concerning this patch note:  

On 2020-05-05 at 4:52 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Your Pet Companions will now teleport alongside you when transitioning between different regions in a Railjack mission (ie Omni Recall, Archwing Slingshot, boarding a Crewship via Archwing, etc). 
    • This addresses feedback that Pet  Companions could take many seconds to catch up, or if it's bleeding out, won't catch up at all, thus dying frequently. This also fixes Pet Companions sometimes dying on an exploding Crewship that you’ve already departed from. 
    • A lingering issue we’re chasing is the Join Warp feature not bringing your Pet Companion with you.

The bug hasn't been fixed on CLIENT side. Yes, the pet will teleport to you if you go to another "ground" instance, but if you're in AW while the crewship explodes, your pet still dies. I tested this when I'm host and they don't die (health stays gray and full, and will teleport back to you when you're in a "ground" instance), but when I'm a client, they die just like pre-patch 27.4.3.

Keep an eye on the pet health bar saying DEAD.
https://gfycat.com/remarkablewindybuckeyebutterfly
RemarkableWindyBuckeyebutterfly-size_res

It's not just a UI bug. They don't come back to you even in your Railjack (might respawn a few minutes later, again, like pre-patch 27.4.3).aBeb7df.jpg

They also lose loyalty (before-after mission)
Wt4OCyy.jpg
mlq6nm6.jpg

14 hours ago, Felsagger said:

DE I think you should consider these suggestions on the improvement of the difficulty settings. 

"

• Higher-level Capture missions could have players Capture more than one VIP from across the map. You know how in Spy missions that if you lose all 3 data terminals, you lose the mission? Something like that.
  • Higher-level Exterminate missions will have a lot more mini boss-type enemies thrown around when a certain percentage of enemies is killed (like a Lynx or Hyena(s) in a Corpus mission)
  • Higher-level Defense missions could have you defend several objectives at the same time (imagine a game mode where there's a platoon of civilians that the Tenno are going to try and defend)
  • Higher-level Mobile Defense missions could act like Disruption where during time thresholds (3 minute defense, every 1 minute, for example), there's a Demolisher or Demolyst (i forget the name) that takes huge chunks out of the terminal's health

"

I'm with you on the Capture and Exterminate, those sound reasonable, fun and good.

But on Defense and Mobile Defense you have to remember how poorly balanced objective health and enemy scaling is at higher levels, defending multiple targets at high levels now that Vazarin and Gara are nerfed sounds cancerous, these missions would just require Limbo only until they nerf him out of his ability to do his job too.

3 hours ago, TaigenRaine said:

22 Pages of people begging that you don't break Vazarin and use % based heals instead of 500.

11 pages of people upset because you broke Vazarin anyways and 500 heals are absolutely useless on any content that would even require any healing.

DE:  Everything seems fine, lets just make some minor fixes and call it a day.  How can you be this out of touch with your own game?  Don't ask for feedback if you are just going to ignore it.

Seriously, level 20 enemies can do more than 100 damage per second.  My sentinel can one shot level 20 enemies.  So going to the fridge to get a mountain dew while my warframe stands next to the defense object is more effective then vazarin dashing through it.  I already regretted every focus point I put into Vazarin, but this makes what little use I did have from it gone.  How many more of these kneejerk nerfing sprees are going to happen until everyone just abandons this game?

To be fair, this is pretty normal, I wouldn't even wanna guess how many pages of posts about AoE falloff or universal vacuum have been ignored, ironically self-damage got the same treatment for years, and when they finally do acknowledge it and make changes, they somehow make things worse by nerfing the weapons that use it (and some who didn't?!) into the ground when they make the change, :(, but yeah, I agree with you completely on Vazarin.

Edited by Sylonus