Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.4

[DE]Megan

Just learned of the Orokin Derelict Tower,  when I finally found one I didn't receive anything from it, when I looked up info, they said that they hadn't received any rewards from it that it was bugged and that was 4 months ago.  Also like to mention that the drop of the note beacon that I received when I used it, it will do text, but doesn't have a light shining up, would like a fix for this please.  Thanks!

Thx for hotfix.

Um, operators are still turning inside out when aiming with an amp as a "client" and doing the moonwalk as the "host" when no amp equipped (long time bug)

Plus, both warframe and operator's heads are facing skyward after interfacing with a terminal on all missions.

36 minutes ago, dragonwarriorbdb said:

Just learned of the Orokin Derelict Tower,  when I finally found one I didn't receive anything from it, when I looked up info, they said that they hadn't received any rewards from it that it was bugged and that was 4 months ago.  Also like to mention that the drop of the note beacon that I received when I used it, it will do text, but doesn't have a light shining up, would like a fix for this please.  Thanks!

You obviously didn't bother to test it yourself. I got a weapon part from one of the caches in an orokin derelict in railjack a week or so ago. Definitely not 4 months ago!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Potential fix for losing Focus XP in certain cases.

Does this fix this problem in multiplayer squad? Host player submitted and saved results and force the loading screen to everyone, while clients did not submit account information, lost focus, xp, and most picked up items.  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092909-lost-earned-focus-and-item-rewards-changed-could-not-update-account-information-retrying-in-never/

Edited by sam686

FIX
cant blink on archwing railjack mission.

if a hostmigration happend, uo cant complete the mission in railjack mission

ADD

make a UI like Scarlet spear on space mission, select node | join or be the host in a mission, is annoying in/out dojo all the time.
more space for "wreckage capacity"  and be abble to delete default armament/component , after we have mk3 just they are useless

"Void Mode will now be disabled when Operators use a Railjack Turret. "

Why? It was useful before. I could be invisible for a bit so new players on my jack have a harder time seeing the spoiler. Also it allowed me to tank enemies behind me for a bit if I NEEDED to fly away/shoot something asap but my frame couldn't take the damage from the back.

Can you maybe allow us to fix the issue with AFK's locking up one of our turrets on our railkjacks tho? That's annoying.

Can you guys balance the Rumbled augment for PvE? It still: 

1. disables all movement abilities (bullet jumping, crouching, jumping, sliding, etc)

2. removes access to your guns and melee weapon, which wouldn't be a big deal but

3. the rocks have self damage (which is no longer supposed to be in the game) and they have 0% crit chance 

4.  has a 20 second timer but scales far worse than rhino's iron skin, which does NOT have a timer 

I really hope you guys are willing to adjust the Conclave mods for PvE instead of just plopping really weak Conclave mods into PvE and leaving them as is. 

Thank you for the updates & fixes 😁

Spoiler

>.>   Its with a heavy heart that I report of the exodus(i tripped a fuse) of the last survivor of Flotilla #69.  The time of this sad occasion occurred around ~17:16 PST of 05/06/2020.  Alas to show a picture of the horrific scene would be uncouth(I didn't plan to leave for a bit).  I can only hope to allay this grievous shock with a picture of a less tumultuous time(this is the only pic i have):

Spoiler

unknown.png

Be strong of heart Tenno, for there may yet be others who are fighting the good fight on Flotillas unknown.  I would like to thank all those who were in attendance as this ship set sail for stranger waters(countdown stopped). The hidden corner crew, the endless dancing tenno, the aloof Puck with the cool radiation ephemera(i need to get that) & many others.  I remember you fondly and hope rng will be kind in the days to come. 

Yours in Service,

Ichiofmany