Jump to content
Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A heads-up about glassmaker spawns:


Loza03
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

The Zealots? They spawned on the standard death mark system (certain chance to spawn at any point up until the 5 minute mark), didn't they?

I'm pretty sure they spawned the same way as the Wolf boys from NW1: after a certain amount of time, they spawn, but only if spawn slots are open.

At the very least I was able to farm them the same way (and am also farming glassed enemies this way as well): Go to OV, get really high up in the sky (so there are no spawnable surfaces within range of the player), and wait until the timer is up, then go back down. Then enemies will spawn, and the NW enemies will be at the top of the spawn order (except for this one, where normal enemies spawn and then get glassed).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think your whole party needs to do the examination stage of Glassmaker before they will spawn in a mission. So if you do Solo missions or missions with friends that have completed it you get much higher spawn rates. I did Solo 10 minute runs on Malva on Venus and had only 2 missons where the glass fracture didn't spawn. I only got 1 or 2 fragments at a time but I easily got 10 within 2 hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17dhIEz.png?2

  • Each section is a mission/session
  • All times used is from in-game chat timestamps
  • The "missed?" happened because I wasn't in the mission, before this time I was already extracting from one
  • The "suppose skip" had one spawned
  • "skip" at 10:26 became the new skip that the previous time was suppose to be
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

I wasn't doing fissures. I ran just random exterminate missions with no special conditions.

If you arn't in a mission when the timer goes off you're SOL.

So, doing many missions with orbiter time in between is exactly how you can miss the spawn.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Please don't tell me you plan on Farming Glassmaker Standing like this ? 😞

 

13 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Please don't tell me you plan on Farming Glassmaker Standing like this ? 😞

Hell no.

And as for the timer in Glass Maker to use the clues. That was a bad idea too. Its fine for those who understand what's required quickly or who don't have to deal with lag or playing on a potato. Sad that solving the crime thing is more for meta players who don't make mistakes, who don't need more time than 90sec to work out wtf they are meant to be doing and that don't take too long to make choices, who use fast internet and good speed on PC (or whatever platform).
I'd rather farm the hated defection missions than do Glass Maker crime thing.
(Am not a noob at warframe, have made it to MR28, btw, so it not like I am a stranger to the grind).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

 

Hell no.

And as for the timer in Glass Maker to use the clues. That was a bad idea too. Its fine for those who understand what's required quickly or who don't have to deal with lag or playing on a potato. Sad that solving the crime thing is more for meta players who don't make mistakes, who don't need more time than 90sec to work out wtf they are meant to be doing and that don't take too long to make choices, who use fast internet and good speed on PC (or whatever platform).
I'd rather farm the hated defection missions than do Glass Maker crime thing.
(Am not a noob at warframe, have made it to MR28, btw, so it not like I am a stranger to the grind).

just farm 10 caphalites to try again :)))))))))))

cuz farmig things for another attempt is defitely content :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Galuf said:

I played after nw got released a bit and haven't seen any fissures. Ty for the explanations. Some people are advocating for doing MOT or Toroids kek, honestly just go arbitrations :).

Arbitrations and other "special" game modes wont spawn them. The only two special modes you can get them from that arent pure star chart nodes would be sorties and syndicate missions. Normal Kuva Fortress missions may spawn them, I did however not get a spawn when I did a 30m+ there on release day. I may have been unlucky and hit up the mission when it was time for a 50 minute gap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Arbitrations and other "special" game modes wont spawn them. The only two special modes you can get them from that arent pure star chart nodes would be sorties and syndicate missions. Normal Kuva Fortress missions may spawn them

Also Kuva Lich Missions can spawn Cephalites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Also Kuva Lich Missions can spawn Cephalites.

That is good to know incase we need more for further acts of the cluedo. Atleast it is something I can still get some progress from and not completely out of the way and pointless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

 

Hell no.

And as for the timer in Glass Maker to use the clues. That was a bad idea too. Its fine for those who understand what's required quickly or who don't have to deal with lag or playing on a potato. Sad that solving the crime thing is more for meta players who don't make mistakes, who don't need more time than 90sec to work out wtf they are meant to be doing and that don't take too long to make choices, who use fast internet and good speed on PC (or whatever platform).
I'd rather farm the hated defection missions than do Glass Maker crime thing.
(Am not a noob at warframe, have made it to MR28, btw, so it not like I am a stranger to the grind).

Ill agree with the PC statement,It wouldve being impossible probably to do it on my dumb laptop thankfully im on consoles lol,first time in gaming history that i am happy playing the port.

Wdym by "meta players" tho? failing this first time is almost gauranteed if you havent looked it up but you can try the second time and succeed,Memorizing 5 times isnt that hard and you dont really have to go fast thru it just dont get pressured or idle for too long the one that you might have the highest chance of failing is the ayatan symbol one becuase memorizing symbols on a thing is not that easy and the ayatan symbols almost look the same lol.

As far as pc goes im sorry but you will have to do it on a computer that is not a potato.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Arbitrations and other "special" game modes wont spawn them. The only two special modes you can get them from that arent pure star chart nodes would be sorties and syndicate missions. Normal Kuva Fortress missions may spawn them, I did however not get a spawn when I did a 30m+ there on release day. I may have been unlucky and hit up the mission when it was time for a 50 minute gap.

I got them to spawn in arbitrations, and railjack. From what i heard fissures and eso doesn't spawn them everything else free game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

I got them to spawn in arbitrations, and railjack. From what i heard fissures and eso doesn't spawn them everything else free game

Then I've just been unlucky with both normal kuva survival and abri survival, hitting the 50 minute gap of spawns. >.<

So fissures, ESO and kuva siphons/floods dont seem to spawn them. Unless I've had horrible luck with 40 or so siphons/floods since NW went live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

As far as pc goes im sorry but you will have to do it on a computer that is not a potato.

how about DE just get rid of the timers, like they have already dont with Murex, sentient anomaly. Then Glass Maker whodunnit would be fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

how about DE just get rid of the timers, like they have already dont with Murex, sentient anomaly. Then Glass Maker whodunnit would be fun.

The Murax is a different thing you have to grind the murax,this is a one time puzzle if they take out the time it would be way too easy and the thing gives you straight up 7.5k standings,getting a thing with 7.5k additional standings would look even more dumber than the easy NW challenges we already have,i say the abillity to retry without getting your resonance consumed would be a good thing depends on the person imo.

But we will see what they will do,knowing DE they will either way make the thing actually painful or baby level challenge LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...