Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could add one room to the Dojo what would it be?

Magus_Tahir

Just like the title says what would be a dream room you wish your Dojo had? 

As I am an avid reader a Library would be what I would love to have. Was thinking about it after watching the Star Wars prequels. Could access the games knowledge base as we do on the orbiter. Maybe even let it do little mechanic where it would give daily 30 minute random buff of some kind.

21923aa3c4c8350eaf46aa491ecb9e9f.jpg

I can dream, maybe one day.

book GIF

• Like 5

I just wanted an Custom Obstacle Course Room since i first started building which is bigger and in which i can use

1. all decorations
  2. spawn all enemies (like in Simularum)
  3. while being able to set mission tasks and conditions
  4. and having Clanmembers being able to donate to a reward pool (just like we can donate ressources to the Clan-Vault)

Nothing too fancy 😏

Edit: Or let us build an actual Dojo in Orb Vallis/Plains of Eidolon which you can see from the outside and walk around and looks like an actual base,

the dark basement-corridor-atmosphere can get really depressing 😄 (i know, way too much effort to realize, still this would make me happy^^)

Edited by DreisterDino
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Or let us build an actual Dojo in Orb Vallis/Plains of Eidolon which you can see from the outside and walk around and looks like an actual base,

And have Profit Taker and Eidolons pecking at the windows? 

Laugh Laughing GIF by Jin

• Like 1

A fighting room like a huge (size of the custom parcours ) simulacrum where we can fight spawned enemies or other WF (with team console to join team A or B). So we can make clan pvp, or clan simulacrum test, or some other things.

• Like 1

I say give Helminth a room in the Dojo. a big, infested chamber with the new "Mutalist Foundry", where you can upgrade Infested weapons to a new, stronger variant by imbuing them with Helminth Technocyte, and as you use these weapons, helminth regains his strength through kills. no idea what comes after when Helminth is back to full power, but I'm thinking maybe he can give a utility buff of some kind or something. 

I also really want a weapons room, something that shows off the variety of weapons we have, maybe have a few disassembled ones lying around as well. give me a dojo room of this and I'll be super happy:

Top 100 Best Gun Room Designs – Armories You'll Want To Acquire

• Like 4

An elevator that can travel more than one floor so we could fix all the level issues with dry dock taking 7 levels.  

Or just remove elevators and have a teleporter instead that blinks us up or down and remove collision issues all together.  

Now that we are dreaming, the ability to move a room around on map without losing decorations would be nice.  No reason to ever delete a room when we have teleportation technology.. 

• Like 1

Ever asked yourself where does The Business sends all of the animals you rescue from the Orb Vallis and the Plains of Eidolon? What about making a room that serves that exact purpose? a room where you can interact with not only The Business, but with all of the animals you saved.

While you are at it, also make it possible to change the texture of the walls, ceiling and floors of every Dojo room. Is quite nerve wracking sometimes when i want to create a stone wall, and i cannot cover a certain portion of the metal walls because there is a console there 😞

• Like 1

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Yakhul:

Ever asked yourself where does The Business sends all of the animals you rescue from the Orb Vallis and the Plains of Eidolon? What about making a room that serves that exact purpose? a room where you can interact with not only The Business, but with all of the animals you saved.

Only if we don't have to clean the pop like someone once suggested. Btw. sure that you want to pet something like a horrasques?