Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

Valkyr's new augment does look interesting, especially if you wanna have some fun Heavy Attack shenanigans. And kinda gives her more ways to use her 4. Although I gotta admit that the energy drain is kind of a bummer. But it is pretty disappointing to see the "ball of vicious rage, capable of unleashing a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes" barely moving at all (maybe with slide attack spam or "spin-to-win", but wasn't melee 3.0 supposed to change that?)

She doesn't really need more damage. Mod for corrosive and she'll be shredding ferrite armored enemies in seconds. What she really needs is more mobility and range for her Talons. Her gap-closer combo doesn't seem to have any forward momentum. And her constant pauses during combos are really slowing her down. With the melee 3.0 update, every single weapon now performs better when it comes to killing enemies.

Maybe the augment mod could get a buff in the form of bonus movement speed? Or maybe increase the forward momentum on her forward combo and gap-closer? It could solve the problems she'd encounter when using Hysteria. You could also make an augment that tones down Hysteria's defensive nature for more offensive capabilities and energy efficiency.

6 minutes ago, grindbert said:

stacking bloodrush was the last fun thing about the warframe melee system.

now that DE killed the last bastion of fun in this game, it's time to pack the bags and move to greener pastures.

I didn't even know it wasn't resetting while in operator mode if you popped out. I also just tested my Nikana and Zaw with BR and it still works just fine cant even tell a difference. So enjoy those pastures where ever they are Ill send a valet for your luggage. 

22 hours ago, -Alleluia- said:

Revealing Spores

Who came up with this mod? Have they ever played Warframe? Don't bother answering the second question, that is obviously rhetorical.

Another completely redundant mod to add to the already long list of redundant mods.

Thank you for the fixes though and I hope everyone is keeping well at DE. 👍

Meanwhile Banshee's 2 doesn't show enemies when they are under a CC effect, so it doesn't sinergizes with the rest of her kit.

21 hours ago, pantophage said:

Please take another look at amp self stagger, as it currently is some amps almost always self stagger, making them very frustrating

You mean like Shraksun killing the user (well .. heavyly stagger now) since about Saint of Altra whenever it hits anything rendering it virtually useless? Sure ... will be taken care of primed asap.

can we get the old enemies,or harder enemies back? The new enemies after the Armor/Hp/Shield changes are too weak.No point in grinding if there is nothing we can use our gear against

PS. Before some moderator deletes this for spamming,delete all the ,,thanks'' spams as they fall under the same category and should be punished the same way,by deleting the post. Just because this is a ,,negative'' feedback it should not be treated differently

That atlas augment looks mighty garbage, 1400 rubble? *@##$ can't even get consistently 1000 let alone 1400 without spam casting golems, apart from it being a power set that makes clicking 1 turn you invulnerable already? Just get rage and zenurik and there's your free landslide (hold the mod slot) for every power in the kit and not just some rock meter that will deplete into being obsolete because DE thought that rework had any synergy whatsoever showed the graph it did jack S#&$. Seriously just make gaze heal the walls and give damage boosts to golems if you don't plan on making his 4th any more interesting or synergize than the rework release. Still can't believe they made baruuk steal atlas's punching motif lmao and everyone let it happen even after the flop of the rework that didn't pick up the pieces.

Il y a 23 heures, -Bv-Psykiik a dit :

thanks 

Saryn - Spore - Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.

my favorite enemy is a dead enemy, why would i waste a mod slot for that? just by looking around me i can spot the infected enemy because of the damage numbers the shows on my screen 

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.5

-Removed damage numbers from abilities to increase visiblity and immersion

22 hours ago, Galuf said:

The Nidus augment is basically double damage from spells in long missions, he was already capable of flooding high damage numbers. About Valkyr and Atlas it is a lol, noobframes beeing empowered where they are already good enough :). And about Saryn, meme but hey maybe one day it will be usefull.

It's looks very additive to me but I may be wrong.

... "noobframes"?

I hate this reality.

2 hours ago, grindbert said:

stacking bloodrush was the last fun thing about the warframe melee system.

now that DE killed the last bastion of fun in this game, it's time to pack the bags and move to greener pastures.

Go play single player games and activate god-mode and 1-hit-KO on your trainers, seems that's right up your alley in therms of fun.

No longer getting up from knockdown state without mashing buttons (with or without Handspring)? meh
Staying in a group upon mission start or getting the same instance of a relay when in a group is rng? meh
New DMG error? Fix within hours

Priorities!

4 hours ago, kuryux said:
On 2020-05-21 at 12:36 AM, Xsoskeleton said:

Atlas: Good, at least makes petrify has more reason to use.
Nidus: dont really see the need for extra mutation cap while nerfing cooldown on undying passive, unmaxed might be preferred if u ever need extra stacks cap.
Valkyr: Might need to check, Hysteria is not really efficient to keep up all time so this could be good
Saryn: a bit too niche, at least it is exilus slot, might be great if u run Zenith alternate firing mode

Altas: is only above 1400 and it caps at 1500, making it too hard to keep up for little benefit
Nidus: useful, but the huge CD is a big downside...
Valkyr: still counts as channelling for some reason, making it worse than with no augment while consuming a slot cause now it has a big CD...
Saryn: WTF is this sh*t?

Atlas: Tried it, it's a bit slow to build up but once u touch 1400+ for the first time it's pretty good and fast to recover, dont throw out efficiency as you will likely cast petrify to keep up rubble armor buff, built went around 160% on eff (max fleet exp), range (stretch + cunning drift on exilus), strength (used umbral mods full set on my atlas p), also used r4 continuity to slightly top the duration on 65% (leftover polarity from different build). It MIGHT be hard to keep up if u completely yeet efficiency due to the augment baiting u to do so.

Nidus: haven't tried, but if it makes virulence (1st skill) can scale even further it kinda pays off for long runs

Valkyr: the buff is fixed so str mods doesnt affect it but only duration matters, going around 70-90% dura might be good idea (as too much dura makes cd longer as well), the 200% cc stat is percentage of base hysteria claw crit chance so it gives 100% actual cc, good pay off for more damage with less usage even with the channeling

Saryn: i misread it, its just f###ing enemy radar lmao

On 2020-05-20 at 2:29 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Blood Rush, Gladiator Mod Set, and Weeping Wounds bonuses not resetting if you’re the Operator when the Combo expires.

nice, but now this fix need a fix:

q6NIABb.jpg

I notice it in mission, so I use the simulacrum (hi Scott) to make sure

49920443666_3de4b3e2ec_o.png

I am ...whelmed, with DE's forays into the pointless.

Why not make the augment place those infected onto the radar of everyone in the party and not just your own?

While this might lead to even more "nerf saryn" posts at least it would serve some purpose.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb kuryux:

only Saryn? Boi, they all are pointless and a big disappointment not worth the slot at all. I can see some ppl possibly using nidus one and thats it

valkyr one is good since usually u build for eternal war and only occasionally use hysteria for heal/panic button which this augment really supports.

On 2020-05-20 at 2:23 PM, Leqesai said:

Are you serious? It looks specifically designed to boost the damage potential of Virulence.

At 100 stacks Virulence has an unmodified damage of 200*100=20,000

At 300 stacks Virulence has an unmodified damage of 200*300=60,000

How is this bad?

Because Virulence already does high damage. More is excessive & un-pragmatic, especially after enemy armor was nerfed into the ground in the 'Warframe Revised' update. 

You're spending a mod slot & adding a CD to undying for overkill damage. Understand why it's bad now? 

Just now, Ventasis said:

Because Virulence already does high damage. More is excessive & un-pragmatic, especially after enemy armor was nerfed into the ground in the 'Warframe Revised' update. 

You're spending a mod slot & adding a CD to undying for overkill damage. Understand why it's bad now? 

Problem is Virulence stops scaling its damage potential.

I tested this ingame and the main issue I see is that it serves no real use outside of extremely long missions. Getting to 300 in most missions just isn't that realistic. Getting to 300 in a survival/defense type mission is much more possible but even then it is hard to find a place for this mod instead of something else.

Overall the Nidus mod is a 'meh' but I get why it exists and why it could be useful. If you're up against level 100+ enemies you're going to greatly benefit from that extra damage. The only thing is, you're right. Most content is easily steamrolled without the need for more stacks.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

1. Problem is Virulence stops scaling its damage potential.

2. Overall the Nidus mod is a 'meh' but I get why it exists and why it could be useful. If you're up against level 100+ enemies you're going to greatly benefit from that extra damage. The only thing is, you're right. Most content is easily steamrolled without the need for more stacks.

1. Abundant Mutation doesn't change that. Virulence still has a ceiling, its just higher. And its damage isn't a problem like I said. 

2. I've gone several hours into requiem survival & Virulence remains deadly. If your damage is falling off at Lvl.100 then your build is questionable.  

Thanks for the fixes and optimizations. However the time when I got excited about augment mods seems to be a distant past. Augment mods have become a joke or should just be implemented into the power without wasting a mod slot. I will explain:

Saryn: Why do I need to see the enemy on radar if it dies 2 secs later therefore it seems like a waste of a mod slot. The poison frame needs a mod to see how widespread the plague is?  Please remove mod and implement into power or restructure so it has more utility.

Nidus: Great frame has more power/survive-ability then most and this is the augment mod? Please remove/replace mod and/or implement into power.

Atlas: Again, please remove mod and implement into power because if stacking it to 1400 on top of maintaining this mechanic wasn't good enough to deserve this boost then why would you waste a mod slot for it?

Valkyr: This seems the most fair out of the new batch of augment mods however maybe this should be invoked if life reduced to zero re-balancing required if this was to change. Example: Maybe at a cost of all energy with a increased cool down.

4 hours ago, Aesthier said:

49920443666_3de4b3e2ec_o.png

I am ...whelmed, with DE's forays into the pointless.

Why not make the augment place those infected onto the radar of everyone in the party and not just your own?

While this might lead to even more "nerf saryn" posts at least it would serve some purpose.

Well that sounds greedy.

Archived