Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

Another hotfix and STILL NO FIX, REMINDER #4

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged or was not planned out well enough and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved.

vPBuMcn.jpg

https://imgur.com/vPBuMcn (Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

18 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are beneath ui elements or off screen (happens mostly at the cockpit and foundries)
unknown.png

Agreed, +1

Come on DE passive augments really? Its rare for people to use abillity augments now this? If you want anyone to use them make a few augment only mod slots on frames its very rare to have space for a augment mod and by that I dont mean another exilus type slot we dont need to build more exilus adapters thanks not to mention some of the power augments should be part of the abillity from the get go an augment is supposed to change how a abillity works compleatly like Resonating quake for example not make an abillity slightly better Swing line should just be built in to the abillity same as the recastable iron skin augment.Your just adding mods no one will use not like we have more than enough of those.

Also to add to how useless that Saryn augment is, it's not even good as a info gathering mod, you wanna know why? DAMAGE NUMBERS, they pop up on anyone who is infected with the spores so this augment is literally the worst designed thing I have ever seen

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

From player requests, the Directed Convergence Mod has been converted to an Exilus Mod.

Tainted Shell

Sharpshooter

Firestorm

Fulmination

Sinister Reach

Ruinus Extension

Please make these exilus mods too

Hmmmmm. These augments look interesting.  

I see the intent for the Atlas one, but don't use him so can't speak to viability.

Nidus and Valkyr look like fair tradeoffs, even beneficial ones.
Will need to look at my builds.

Probably won't use the Saryn one, since it doesn't look to stack with Primed Animal Instinct.
Would prefer if it indicated on the minimap which enemies are/aren't spored, but I'm nore sure you have that functionality (despite Hive whatsitses being yellow and mounted enemies being white). Which is a shame, as it'd be a great thing to tie with Codex completion (pick individual types to get a custom color on minimap within radar range).

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Your move speed in Glassmaker Crime Scene #1 now matches the Leverian move speed. Inspect with more haste!
  • Cephalite Resonance is now linkable in Chat which can also reveal the amount in your Inventory.
18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

From player requests, the Directed Convergence Mod has been converted to an Exilus Mod.

\o/

il y a 23 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Saryn - Spore - Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.

This is a litterally waste of place. You don't need this amount of range for the minimap and if you want enemy detection, you put it on your pet/sentinel and that's usually enough. It's extra weird became Saryn usually nukes the map so that's not working with the rest of her ability.

7 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

Reason why I don't see it stack is simple. Enemy Radar detects everything, there's no condition in it. Augment requires enemy to be infected and even if it did stack, it would be meaningless because enemies will be detected by normal Enemy Radar to begin with.

Yeah. It is more suitable if the augment works with 4th ability instead. Revealing enemies in 2x or 3x Miasma's range for several seconds which scales with power duration. But, it is still pointless to use it imo.

12 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

Uh, that Spores augment, really? Who the hell needs such worthless thing as seeing infected on the minimap within 40m? Your creativity must really be drying up, DE. Others are nice, but Spores, pure disappointment.

Saying their creativity is drying up is a bit of a stretch. But I do agree, the other three mods are pretty good for what they do.. However having visibility on .. a thing that is going to die in a second or two from the very thing revealing it? Extremely odd choice. We already have an absolute abundance of warframe / companion mods that give us radar. I want to have a sit-down with whomever came up with the idea for the revealing spore mod, and have a genuine discussion about their thought process behind someone actually giving up a mod slot for such a superfluous utility feature. I am honestly willing to listen to their argument and engage it. I'm totally fine with "silly" mods, like the flower mod and big body parts one, they're fun. I just don't see this one as useful nor fun. Just.. out of place. What I would have suggested instead of the visibility.. Maybe something thematic? Sort of like the flower mod creates little flowers (or in some cases giant flowers) have the enemies that died from spores... do something visual! Like sprout something that isn't exactly a pretty flower. Or, reduce the spread rate but make the infected explode! I got ideas for days.

Regardless, thank you for the update and all the hard work! 

25 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

unknown.png
The Nidus and Valkyr augments are looking interesting, thx.

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are beneath ui elements or off screen (happens mostly at the cockpit and foundries)
unknown.png.

Yeah DE plz fix the position bug, it's so annoying 😢

The mods are goods but that Saryn mod though.... there's enough enemy sensing mods that operate without  me having to use abilities.  I think Saryns a hard one to mod cause she is pretty tough already.

1 minute ago, Myythmeister said:

Please let the Pyrana Prime use the Pyrana Synoid skin, don't want to feel like I wasted my crystal cred.

Hello Myythmeister! You need to build the Pyrana Synoid skin. After purchasing the skin from the cred offerings, you will find a Pyrana Synoid skin blueprint in your foundry.

Once crafted the skin will work on the Pyrana Prime.

Archived