Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, LLCoolJJ said:

Why is theres no more focus on the quests and duviri gets postponed to 2021 and we get another game mode deadlock protocol . This is sad . I like this game because of its story and normal missions not because of archwing or railjack . Please focus on the quests and its been a long time since the last quest got released . Hope DE doesn't disappoint the players. Now theres nothing much to do than grind so pls keep the quests coming .

You do realise that Deadlock Protocol is mainly quests?

59 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are beneath ui elements or off screen (happens mostly at the cockpit and foundries)

Thank you for bringing this up, I thought it was only happening to me since right now I have no choice but to play in 720p. It was so annoying not being able to use the TP action because of this "feature" in the game. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed Wardens in Rescue missions sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.

I thought, that was on purpose to hunt the hostage down post-jailbreak.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr - Hysteria - Enraged
Damage increased by 200%, Critical Chance increased by 200%. Hysteria lasts for 15s, and receives a matching cooldown

Is the CC base or additive? 😮  Bc as if she had no problems 1-2 hit meleeing anything in the 1st place

well, if we're making weapon mods into exilus mods, maybe there should be a lookover on faction mods that only do things like increase magazine size, because those are pretty much useless. i know it adds the faction bonus too, but these mods are more or less a waste of space compared to literally any other mod, because the faction bonus doesn't really do a huge amount to improve the weapon directly compared to modern weapon mods.

The Nidus augment is basically double damage from spells in long missions, he was already capable of flooding high damage numbers. About Valkyr and Atlas it is a lol, noobframes beeing empowered where they are already good enough :). And about Saryn, meme but hey maybe one day it will be usefull.

il y a 4 minutes, SurprisedBottle a dit :

Is the CC base or additive? 😮  Bc as if she had no problems 1-2 hit meleeing anything in the 1st place

It's looks very additive to me but I may be wrong.

1 hour ago, --Q--Above said:

Enemies will show up on the Minimap? That's..wow

Can you guys like delete the augment again and replace it with something else

it's "infected enemies", but yeah, that should be something done per default and not due any mod... can't think of anyone wasting a precious mod slot for that one.

Ok so...

From the augments, I say only 2 of the 4 are any good.

Rubble Heap is pretty nice. Buffs are always nice. It's still a pity the rubble is capped at 1500, but oh well.

Abundant mutation is a bit, meh. 200 stacks would be cool if we had stuff to spend them on, but with how much is actually spent, it's kinda overkill. Link only costs 1 and you'll just keep it on. Ravenous costs 3 and you CAN spam it away from the initial deployment to force explode the previous nest's maggots, but even then you won't be spending them that fast. In fact, you'll actually be GAINING stacks even faster with the maggot explosions. The only really costly thing with Stacks would be the Undying effect at 15 stacks.... but you put a cooldown on it, so that's no longer a factor. The only actual boost Nidus gets according to his stacks is the damage on his Virulence ability, nothing else really. And even with a negative strength build, I still obliterate lvl 100+ with 2 or 3 Virulences at 100 stacks. So raising the stack cap is kinda pointless if you're not gonna make anything worthwhile come from it.

Enraged is, neat. It's an augment that chances how the ability works. Well, not much in this case, you still use it like a Summoned Weapon Ultimate Mode-type of ability, not even changing to a new weapon type or anything. But I'm not saying it's bad. Augments changing how an ability works instead of simply adding numbers to it is what I believe augments should be about and there are scarce few that actually do that.

Revealing Spores is, pointless. We got this mod called "Enemy Sense" that's always on, has the same drain, better polarity, is also Exilus and much easier to acquire. Even if it has less range, it compensates by being better in every single other aspect. Is this a trend now? To take perfectly fine mod, make it worse and slap a Warframe restriction on it? Like with Ironclad Flight? It's pointless, like I said.

I don't want to bash anyone, but that Saryn augment is completely useless. However, I don't want to just say it's bad without explaining why it's bad or providing alternatives. Most players are using Primed Animal Instinct already, which gives you 33m of enemy radar. If a player really wanted more enemy radar than that (especially at the cost of a warframe mod slot) they would use Enemy Sense which would give them an extra 30m of enemy radar, totaling 63m. Using this augment, which is "up to 40m" would give a player an extra 7m, totaling 40m. It would be different if this augment did something unique, like allowing the player to see the enemy through walls on the screen, similar to the way that you can see enemies through walls using the synthesis scanner, but adding the enemies to your mini map isn't helpful and is already achieved through mods that already exist. This is especially disappointing after the recent nerf to her miasma. The problem with the miasma changes is that her kit now has counter synergy, this means that casting miasma is an active detriment to an ability you are already using. Here's some ideas for a potentially useful augment.

- Spores have a small percentage chance of spreading from enemies killed by spore damage / miasma damage (this would allow players to actually use miasma now without completely wasting all the damage you had stacked up)
- Enemies killed by miasma will pause the decaying timer for 1s (this would also allow players to actually use miasma now without completely wasting all the damage you had stacked up)
- Enemies left alive after miasma attack eachother (similar to Nyx's chaos or Oberon's Reckoning, which would help Saryn's survivability since the only reason to cast miasma is because you absolutely need everything in the room to die right now, making it effectively a panic button)
- Molt's speed buff lasts the duration of the molt, which at 100% duration would be 40s at instead of 5s (would be generally helpful, though no different, save energy economy, than spamming molt for continuous speed)

Sincerely, A Concerned Tenno

Archived