Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop here your prediction about the inevitable Kuva Bramma nerf

vanaukas

Firstly, the riven dispo will sure be nerf to hell, second will the stat.
The most painful imo will the the falloff, then the base damage. 
and finally the sc and cc. 
But the most important nerf, PLEASE DE!!! MY EYES!!! CAN YOU F*****G NERF THE LIGHTING EFFECT and THE SOUND EFFECT!!!!!!

On 2020-06-06 at 4:08 AM, Aoennor said:

Firstly, the riven dispo will sure be nerf to hell

I mean... its riven disposition is already at 2, it can't really get a whole lot worse. 1's worse than 2 sure, obviously, but its already kinda sh*t with its disposition at 2.

Edited by Joltyboi

9 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

I mean... its riven disposition is already at 2, it can't really get a whole lot worse. 1's worse than 2 sure, obviously, but its already kinda S#&$ with its disposition at 2.

It will inevitably be a 1. And the lowest 1 it could be at that. But don't worry, everyone will have already bent themselves over for rivens for it by then.

28 minutes ago, Traubenzuckr said:

prediction thead =/= false statement (lies) thread

where are the lies tho? That comment you are bashing was a literal prediction. Let me help you to understand what "prediction" means:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/prediction

prediction

noun 

a statement about what you think will happen in the future

Edited by vanaukas
typo

Just now, vanaukas said:

where are the lies tho? That comment you are bashing was a rpediction. Let me help you to understand what "prediction" means:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/prediction

the lie is the premise of this thread put out by you and repeated by others that some "kuva bramma nerf" is inevitable

Edited by Traubenzuckr

20 minutes ago, WOWESOMUCHDOGE said:

Already prepared myself by investing in kuva tonkor n its rivens

That Thing tears

Been around since 2014, its gonna get the tonkor simulor tigris treatment, whether u like it or not

Yeah pretty much why I'm not going to bother with getting a Bramma riven, it's clearly overpowered even more powerful than pre nerf Catchmoon and getting a riven for it is just going to be a waste of plat and time because it's definitely going to get a Nerf all the way to 1.0 riven strength and then a Nerf to itself on top of that!

2 minutes ago, Traubenzuckr said:

the lie is the premise of this thread put out by you and repeated by others that some "kuva bramma nerf" is inevitable

You are new? It will be nerfed you like it or not. Every time a weapon unbalance the usage of weapons by the player base, they nerf it (the recent examples are long range melees and the catchmoon).

more wishful thinking. we absolutely don't know what will happen with brammas' base stats. DE doesn't typically touch base stats unless something is seriously wrong with the weapon usually in a sense that it's old and powercreeped. no one in this thread has been able to put out a believable concept of how bramma's base stats might be nerfed. 

when you say it's inevitable it means you have a way of knowing it will happen and that it's certain. when it's not. 

1 minute ago, Traubenzuckr said:

more wishful thinking. we absolutely don't know what will happen with brammas' base stats. DE doesn't typically touch base stats unless something is seriously wrong with the weapon usually in a sense that it's old and powercreeped. no one in this thread has been able to put out a believable concept of how bramma's base stats might be nerfed. 

when you say it's inevitable it means you have a way of knowing it will happen and that it's certain. when it's not. 

It's inevitable because 90% oif the missions has at least 1 bramma kuva (something I didn't even seen when the catchmoon was nerfed due the usage. They even posted the stats to show how more than 50% of the player base used it and forgot about all the other secondaries). That's why we are sure as hell they are going to nerf it. And the base stats have been being discussed here, most people agree on the draw time of the weapon, far superior to other regular bows and the lenz, the other explosive crossbow. 

I'm going to enjoy quoting your comments when they nerf it.

• Like 1

they are quite unlikely to touch the draw speed for this reason:  

On 2020-06-03 at 12:18 PM, Traubenzuckr said:

almost all kuva weapons* have superior QoL and ammo economy stats (such as reload, magazine size; draw speed can be included here, and even punch through which was added to kuva karak) to comparable weapons. that's the core characteristic of this weapon variant. 

compromising on this means that they dillute what it means for a weapon to be a kuva weapon.

* except k. chakkhur which can't really be compared to anything previously existing

12 minutes ago, Traubenzuckr said:

The Bramma is more overpowered than the Catchmoon ever was, at least you had to aim a Catchmoon! The Bramma you can just haphazardly fire it into an area the size of a tennis court and you will kill everyone and their next of kin in one hit, also Bramma has access to Hunter Munitions as well XD! Yet the Catchmoon is the only one that will ever get nerfed in both riven stats and range lol!

3 hours ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

Yeah pretty much why I'm not going to bother with getting a Bramma riven, it's clearly overpowered even more powerful than pre nerf Catchmoon and getting a riven for it is just going to be a waste of plat and time because it's definitely going to get a Nerf all the way to 1.0 riven strength and then a Nerf to itself on top of that!

Yeah i didnt bother getting it either, but with just a little bit of investment(+cc +multi) ,pairing with vigi set, tonkor feels strong too, i found it to be a good replacement, maybe not as strong as bramma but still can 1-2 shot high level enemies with hunter munition procs

• Like 1

On 2020-06-06 at 5:39 PM, Traubenzuckr said:

prediction thead =/= false statement (lies) thread

On 2020-06-06 at 6:08 PM, Traubenzuckr said:

On 2020-06-06 at 6:16 PM, Traubenzuckr said:

On 2020-06-06 at 6:21 PM, vanaukas said:

It's inevitable because 90% oif the missions has at least 1 bramma kuva (something I didn't even seen when the catchmoon was nerfed due the usage. They even posted the stats to show how more than 50% of the player base used it and forgot about all the other secondaries). That's why we are sure as hell they are going to nerf it. And the base stats have been being discussed here, most people agree on the draw time of the weapon, far superior to other regular bows and the lenz, the other explosive crossbow. 

I'm going to enjoy quoting your comments when they nerf it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edited by vanaukas
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Welp I was (partially) right! QoL, and specifically, its ammo economy is getting reduced.

What do I win?

I'm gonna check all the comments later and gonna drop the winners, you all won a screenshot with a medal, confeti, a cup, a star and a crown!

Edited by vanaukas

Just now, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Even though its op doesn't mean everyone is gonna use it.

Reducing the ammo won't matter when a mutation mod fixes the issue.

We'll see - apparently they seem to be reducing the amount you get back per box. If that affects mutation as well, then... well, mutation will still help, but won't completely erase the problem, like it does for, say, the Lenz.

Plus the damage itself is getting touched up, fewer bomblets but they individually do more damage via less falloff. This is likely gonna be nerf overall though.