Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When did Baro get Primed rubedo lined barrel? Is this new?

BlindStalker

Found this while I was browsing the new 'incomplete' tab of the mod bench. 'Preview of Primed Rubedo-Lined Barrel'

YIMta7k.png

Is this new? Are we getting sneak peaks of what Baro's going to be bringing to us soon-ish?

On a side note, the new 'incomplete' tab at the modding bench is quite useful for checking what mods you're missing from your collection and even mentions their drop location, that's kind of handy.

Edited by BlindStalker
  • Like 6

Ugh. I really don't think they should be doing primed versions of core base damage mods. I guess they've already done it twice before, despite it being a terrible idea both times. Regular point blank should have just been buffed, and I think they even said outright that they didn't actually mean to release primed pressure point.

If they want the most basic core damage mod for archguns to be stronger, they should just... buff it.

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OvisCaedo said:

I really don't think they should be doing primed versions of core base damage mods.

I don't mind since it means Archguns might feel more like they're supposed to. yes, they could just buff the basic mods, but DE don't like doing that for whatever reason. I don't care as long as Archguns get better, because they don't really feel like true heavy weapons right now, and most people dislike Archwing enough to avoid buying this anyway. plus it gives vets who like railjack and have a bunch of Ducats spare something to use them on.

It'll take a lot more than this one mod to make power creep an issue with Archwing guns...

• Like 1

Yes, it's a new mod. No, it hasn't been cycled into Baro's shop yet.

I wrote a post here predicting this mod's existence many months back, as I'm sure many others have done. A bit of a band-aid, but still a welcome one. At least my Larkspur will certainly appreciate it.

13 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

Ugh. I really don't think they should be doing primed versions of core base damage mods. I guess they've already done it twice before, despite it being a terrible idea both times. Regular point blank should have just been buffed, and I think they even said outright that they didn't actually mean to release primed pressure point.

If they want the most basic core damage mod for archguns to be stronger, they should just... buff it.

Probably need it for the New War and Sentient/level enemies.  And Gyro-magged legit heavy-gunner is cool factor 500”.

Just buffing existing/owned does not encourage continued gameplay.

i can see a ducat cost of...ALOT.

On 2020-06-12 at 8:13 AM, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

I can't help my self

Players how much effort are you putting in this mandatory damage mods situation?

DE: yes 

Han Solo Ok GIF

The game is about grinding and figuring stuff out, not variety.

Removing mandatory mods wouldn't make the game any less cookie cutter, the whole mod system and reward system would need to be reworked in order to promote TRUE variety.

Anything else is just temporarily changing the meta