Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wonder what are DE's plans for MR30

Since becoming a True Master is a true testament to how dedicated to the game you are, i expect them to give those achievers something actually useful, defining, worth the grind for. That is - level 0 forma'ing of anything, seems only fair since you're always at max capacity no matter what. Only fair for those who've stuck with the game through both good times and bad times (and there were enough bad times).

We are really close to getting MR30 now. its like 5-10% into the 29 already.

I expect something simillar to what happens after you pass 1000 day of logins. Obviously DE will continue to release weapons and warframes that give mastery after we reach MR30.

I think it will look something like this:

You are at that max MR30 but you get some other kind of rewards (cosmetics, skins, decorations, etc) after getting 50k mastery or something like that.

1 hour ago, GerberaOverture said:

Since becoming a True Master is a true testament to how dedicated to the game you are,

Only fair for those who've stuck with the game through both good times and bad times (and there were enough bad times).

Couldn't be further from the truth and leveling up gear has no relation with being stuck here over the updates.

MR is ONE of the goals DE purposes in this sandbox game, it's not something you need to dedicate your time to, especially when dedicated players are often found on way lower MR levels, sometimes on the entry levels, they dedicate time to enjoying the game even if they are only on earth.

DE will likely make something, but don't expect anything game breaking for simply picking up a personal objective at the start.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

very good idea...but choose what options like double kuva or two diferent pets at same time^^

No, my idea is basically fit with the current mechanics where MR = available mods points in the arsenal, i just want to make it firmer so when i forma my stuff, i dont need to rank it again from zero. 

59 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Those who archieve MR 30 will no longer reset equipments rank after forma applied

I'll help DE figure it out. 

1. A forma simulator where you can test and find weapon maximums and War Frame maximums. 

2. MR30 will no longer reset equipment rank after a forma is applied as this poster suggests and forma creation will be instantly instead of 24h. 

3. Every mission is now available for mission simulator where the player can host and invite three more players adjusting the difficulty of the enemy, enemy level, friendly fire, use of NPCs ,number of hordes and many other parameters for mission enjoyment and interesting events. 

4. The ability to increase disposition of Rivens doing certain tasks. 

5. Adjustment of primaries and secondaries such as rate of fire, precision, stability, clip size, rate of fire among other things instantly without the need of mods applied only to the War Frame mission simulator. 

6. War Frames can carry a wheel of weapons where a carrier supplies instantly. Frames can carry up to seven weapons. 

7. Increase the cap of drain points to a maximum and players can plug in two Rivens in the same weapon. 

In other words the game becomes more interesting to high level ranks so the low rank payers get interested in staying in the game. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Imagine how completely over powered that would be.

How about if there is a complete mission simulator that you unlock providing a forma simulator in it. Normal missions has the restrictions while your simulator is free of restriction so you can explore your builds, test your skills and increase enemy capacity in numbers and level.