Powers would be confined to their respective placement 

I.e not four ults 

But yes over powered and i like it 

Edited by PookieNumnums

1 hour ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

haha "DE"... "plans" lmao

donald duck laughing GIF

36 minutes ago, Galuf said:

They stated mr30 in a dev stream few monthes ago. It is in their todolist. They have a plan of having a plan. It will probably release in april with deadlock protocol.

It's a plan too cunning beyond our expectations, but when you realise this can be done with pink shorts:

RHShIoK.gif

5 hours ago, GerberaOverture said:

Since becoming a True Master is a true testament to how dedicated to the game you are, i expect them to give those achievers something actually useful, defining, worth the grind for. That is - level 0 forma'ing of anything, seems only fair since you're always at max capacity no matter what. Only fair for those who've stuck with the game through both good times and bad times (and there were enough bad times).

Part of me wishes they would do something for that high MR but I dont think they will 

9 hours ago, GerberaOverture said:

Since becoming a True Master is a true testament to how dedicated to the game you are, i expect them to give those achievers something actually useful, defining, worth the grind for. That is - level 0 forma'ing of anything, seems only fair since you're always at max capacity no matter what. Only fair for those who've stuck with the game through both good times and bad times (and there were enough bad times).

Uhhhmm...if someone comes at me about being more “dedicated” I’ll ask how long they’ve played and how much they’ve financially supported DE

Your MR Sigil and auto-30 on all new weapons is payment enough....or, I guess it’s not in your eyes.

Don’t “expect” in the sense you are presenting this topic.  Your use of the term “fair”...I’d be careful.

I wouldn’t go there as a demonstration of “dedication”.

Because an MR 5 that’s given $100 vs someone playing for free all the way through MR30...you know who gets my vote.

Sensitive topic?   Sorry...NOT SORRY.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

To be clear, I expecting from DE masterpiece of nothingless. It's just no changes from continued trend - after MR16 we only getting more points for different caps and before only access to weapons. Btw MR16 was around 2014, and since 2015 when I back in game I didnt heard about anything new about ranks. So what else we should expect now - another glyph or bag of cookies for Dojo and extra ranks of course. Grind should never ends.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Uhhhmm...if someone comes at me about being more “dedicated” I’ll ask how long they’ve played and how much they’ve financially supported DE

Your MR Sigil and auto-30 on all new weapons is payment enough....or, I guess it’s not in your eyes.

Don’t “expect” in the sense you are presenting this topic.  Your use of the term “fair”...I’d be careful.

Because an MR 5 that’s given $100 vs someone playing for free all the way through MR30...you know who gets my vote.

You're so edgy.

• Like 1

I'm surprised nobody's talking about the placeholder MR test rooms in the relay. It was discovered quite a while back that using at-the-time OOB methods on relays and getting to the MR test staircase would allow you to get even further, showing that there were placeholders for up to MR42. There was also quite a lot of extra space above the room, indicating it could fit more; perhaps up to MR60?

Problem is the supposed "wall" at the end of the staircase. Perhaps once MR30 becomes attainable, that wall will open up? That, or the first Tenno to get 1XP over MR30 will crash all the servers and end Warframe, who knows...

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)Silverback73 a dit :

Double-edged sword, baby! 😆

Anyway, touché. Felt the burn.

You should go back playing destiny with your dady, and maybe book a shrink. I feel disturbed by your nonsense even if not directed toward me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Im 28 on console, played since 2017 dec, and have gotten 2 prime accesses and several accessories, and 100% plan to get the full Octavia access when it comes out.

I know others in my clan who are founders and others that have multiple accounts, one of which i know has gotten every single prime access.

Personally will be happy with max capacity on unleveled. I would like a noggle for my on and off OBSESSION of the past several years.

As much as a gripe at DE for being as bad as Bethesda, i do love the game.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Im 28 on console, played since 2017 dec, and have gotten 2 prime accesses and several accessories, and 100% plan to get the full Octavia access when it comes out.

I know others in my clan who are founders and others that have multiple accounts, one of which i know has gotten every single prime access.

Personally will be happy with max capacity on unleveled. I would like a noggle for my on and off OBSESSION of the past several years.

As much as a gripe at DE for being as bad as Bethesda, i do love the game.

Nice!  Thank you all for your support in keeping the game alive so we all can continue the journey!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73